Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

isgoodtoknowgod@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

bank@icbcchina.online

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 04, 2021 9:52 pm

DEAR

YOUR MESSAGE WAS WELL UNDERSTOOD THANK YOU
WE ARE WAITING FOR MORE UPDATES ONCE THE FEE IS PAID TODAY

THANK YOU
MR CHEN CHEN LU
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bank@icbcchina.online

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 05, 2021 9:07 pm

your message came to me as a surprise, this account is good i wonder why a transfer cannot go through,
we use this account here at our bank always, WE RECEIVE payment in this account last week.
let me give another account

thank you
MR CHEN CHEN LU

However, here is bank information for transfer

BANK NAME : POSTAL SAVINGS BANK OF CHINA
BANK ADDRESS: No G10a/2k jindili plaza Postal bank, Shenzhen Longgang business office, Guangdong china
SWIFT CODE: PSBCCNBJ
ACCOUNT NAME: X. M.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 621799595000785XXXX

And here is western union information for payment,
PAY BY WESTERN UNION AS DIRECTED NO MISTAKE

NAME: M. X
ADD: GUANGDONG–GUANGZHOU-CHINA
TEXT: QUESTION OK
ANSWER: OK
FIRST NAME: M.------ LAST NAME:---,X.

Make use of any one of this is very easy, if you want to use wester union use as given or directed do not chabge anything

THANK YOU
MR CHEN CHEN LU
ICBC BANK CHINA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bank@icbcchina.online

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 06, 2021 9:03 pm

DEAR
YOUR MAIL WAS RECEIVED THANK YOU
ENSURE PAYMENT IS MADE SO THAT WE CAN COMPLETE THE TRANSFER TO HIT YOUR ACCOUNT, KEEPING FUNDS ON-HOLD /ON TRANSIT IS NOT GOOD
THE FUNDS NEED TO ARRIVE INTO YOUR ACCOUNT SO THAT IT WILL BE SAFE AND MORE PROTECTED FROM HACKERS, THE FUNDS IS ON TRANSIT IS NOT GOOD
WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT

THANK YOU
MR CHEN CHEN LU
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bank@icbcchina.online

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:11 pm

Good afternoon. Base on your below email few week ago. I want secure a loan from a lander a financier who send you a loan of $12.700 to use it to pay all your outstanding fee in other to have your funds processed and released.

Please respond back to me to show your interest in this project

Thank you
MR CHEN CHEN LU
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bank@icbcchina.online

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:09 pm

DEAR SIR

The 2022 payment of beneficiaries has just commence, we now have REMEDY to pay that your over due payment which proofs impossible to archive for many years will be accomplished and archived now, we have the REMEDY and this will transform your life and every one around the payment is tested and proved and a Sure Banker payment THE icbc bank we pay direct wire transfer bank to bank direct from icbc bank to your bank account, in this 2022 i have personally commence the payment of beneficiaries to the AMOUNT $450K four hundred and fifty thousand dollars this is a new payment strategy and initiative I came out with in other to break out hardship of not paying beneficiaries YEAR IN YEAR OUT , i have tested the payment of $450K and is working out and I paid over 28 beneficiaries this December in less than 2 weeks and this payment system is what i am going to use because it is always difficult and a lot of demanding when making a full payment that runs in million and i have discover through the conference i attended in ( SWISS –Zurich in November 2021 ) that any money that runs in million are being monitored and the funds must have a problem with security agency and must be stopped with STOP ORDER in this case any funds that is less than half a million $450K four hundred and fifty thousand dollars DO not have problem it enter the account direct which you will receive a BANK ALERT confirming the transfer of $450K four hundred and fifty thousand dollars on a smooth free transfer into your account

The $450K Four Hundred And Fifty Thousand Dollars was about to enter your account because is not up to half a million which is 500k we reduce the payment to $450K four hundred and fifty thousand dollars so that we will not break the rule by transferring funds in million thereby going against money laundering rules and regulations Which is any funds from the value or amount to ( USD$500,000,00 $500K five hundred thousand dollars) and above must declare the source of the funds and it origin which you the beneficiary has to back it up with legal documents clearance , but the amount of $450,000,00 four hundred and fifty thousand dollars is less than that amount and cannot be checkmated it is going free into your account

Don’t forget that it is from your full payment amount that this $450K is being drawn from I mean it from your full payment amount that runs in million that we are going to drawn the $450k and part of it and we are going to program our system that every month you will receive an alert of $450K in your account until your full payments amount is paid out, some will take 24 months and some will take 16 months and some will take 3 months to finish up their full payments , this payment system will take just(1 one week ) if you follow me up and respond quickly

The cost of this transfer is $450 this is the only fee it will cost you to get the fist $450k the most important thing is to get a breakthrough of transferring the first $450K into your account once you get the alert of $450K from ICBC bank then other monthly payment of $450k the cost of transfer of $450 fee which you will pay in any transfer you will deep hands into the first part payment of $450k already in your account to pay the fees, you are no longer paying from your pocket you are paying from the money you received, the only fee you will pay from your pocket is just once the first part payment which we call it breakthrough payment of $450K once you get the breakthrough you are done

The payment of $450K IS A SURE BANKER you know what a sure banker means
Get back to me with your full bank account information AS BELOW LISTED
BANK NAME,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
BANK ADDRESS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ACCOUNT NUMBER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ACCOUNT NAME:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
SWIFT CODE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
IBAN NUMBER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ACCOUNT OFFICER EMAIL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
BANK MANAGER EMAIL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
YOUR MOBILE PHONE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
YOUR PROFESSION,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

THANK YOU AND I WAIT FOR YOUR FEED BACK
MR CHEN CHEN LU
ICBC BANK CHINA CHEN LU
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrhongzhangicbcchina@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:49 pm

REF OVERDUE PAYMENT RECONCILIATION

OFFICIAL MESSAGE <mrhongzhangicbcchina@gmail.com>
To:

Thu, 14 Apr at 12:05

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOUR PAYMENT FILE IS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY OFFICE/DESK
FOR PAYMENT, I MADE THE FIRST ATTEMPT TO CONTACT YOU BUT AFTER SENDING YOU A
MAIL IN 2019 YOU DID NOT RESPOND TO IT MAY BE IT WAS BECAUSE YOU HAVE YOUR
INTEREST SOMEWHERE OR YOU THINK MY EMAIL WAS JUNK/SPAM
HOWEVER, CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IS GETTING YOUR FUNDS WE
HAVE SOLUTIONS TO YOUR PROBLEMS, PAYMENT WILL BE MADE VIA ONLINE BANKING AN ONLINE ACCOUNT HAS TO BE SET UP ON YOUR BEHALF
BUT MEANWHILE WE AWAIT YOUR RESPONSES

CONTACT HERE EMAIL: transfer@icbcchina.online

THANK YOU
MR CHEN CHEN LU
ICBC BANK CHINA (PRC)
13TH APRIL
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

isgoodtoknowgod@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:06 pm

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOUR PAYMENT FILE IS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY OFFICE/DESK FOR PAYMENT AFTER YOUR FUNDS WAS (REPATRIATED BACK AND DEPOSITED AT OUR BANK ICBC BANK CHINA) I HAVE MADE THE FIRST ATTEMPT TO CONTACT YOU BUT AFTER SENDING YOU A MAIL IN 2020 YOU DID NOT RESPOND TO IT MAY BE IT WAS BECAUSE YOU HAVE YOUR INTEREST SOMEWHERE OR YOU THINK MY EMAIL WAS JUNK/SPAM

HOWEVER, CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IS GETTING YOUR FUNDS WE HAVE SOLUTIONS TO YOUR PROBLEMS, PAYMENT WILL BE MADE VIA ONLINE BANKING AN ONLINE ACCOUNT HAS TO BE SET UP ON YOUR BEHALF HERE AT ICBC BANK, SECOND PAYMENT ALTERNATIVES IS BY INTERNATIONAL BANK CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT TO BE ISSUED FROM UK OR CANADA, THIRD PAYMENT SYSTEM . WIRE TRANSFER, MAKE YOUR CHOICE OF PAYMENT SYSTEM

(THE WORLD BANK AND IMF) DIRECTED US TO PAY YOU THE SUM OF USD$4,000,000,00 AS A COMPENSATION TO YOU , NOT AS YOUR FAMILY INHERITANCE FUNDS OR CONTRACT AND WIN MONEY .

NOTE" YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PERSON WE ARE PAYING OR SENDING THIS MESSAGE, ALL THE FRAUD VICTIMS ARE BEING COMPENSATED AND THOSE YET TO BE PAID ALSO BEING COMPENSATED, WE ASSEMBLE TOGETHER ALL THE BENEFICIARIES AND SEND OUT THIS E-MAIL AT ONCE THAT IS WHY IT WAS NOT ADDRESS TO YOUR NAME
BUT MEANWHILE WE AWAIT YOUR RESPONSES

CONTACT HERE EMAIL: transfer@icbcchina.online AND APPLY FOR YOUR PAYMENT, FORWARDING TO US THE BELOW INFORMATION

NAME IN FULL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
HOUSE ADDRESS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
AGE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
GENDER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
PROFESSION,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

THANK YOU
MR CHEN CHEN LU
ICBC BANK CHINA (PRC)

Header:

Return-Path: <isgoodtoknowgod@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: isgoodtoknowgod@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 16:49:15 +0800
Message-ID: <CAAZePAKFUvMPdp-gisy33PL8YKU2dqsWzjrihvP03D2h_jrXmw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: REF OVERDUE PAYMENT RECONCILIATION
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bank@icbcchina.online

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:39 pm

DEAR SIR
NO UPFRONT OR ADVANCE PAYMENT OF FEES. NO DOCUMENTS OF ANY TYPE.
I WILL PAY THE OF YOUR $25M BOTH ACCRUED INTEREST IN 4DAYS BY BITCOIN EQUIVALENT OF $25M

I MEAN. I WILL PAY YOU IN 3 DAYS $25M IN 4DAYS BY BTC EQUIVALENT.
CONTACT ME FOR MORE DIRECTIVES

THANK YOU
MR CHEN CHEN LU
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bank@icbcchina.online

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:50 pm

SIR
IS BEEN A LONG TIME, BELOW WAS YOUR LAST MESSAGE ,
I WANT TO KNOW, HAVE YOU RECEIVED YOUR ATM- CARD ????
PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED

THANK YOU
MR CHEN CHEN LU
ICBC BANK CHINA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.