Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ivankatrump432@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ivankatrump432@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:20 pm

GREETINGS

ivankatrump432@gmail.com <ivankatrump432@gmail.com>
To:

Mon, 2 Nov at 19:37

President Trump
The White House
726 Jackson Pl NW, Washington, DC 20506, United States

Attention!!!

Greetings my fellow Americans and the World at large, I want to use this beautiful opportunity to express my sincere thanks to you all for your prayers and support during my quarantine after I was diagnosed with COVID19. I am now fine and healthy, Also I want to thank all the medical staff at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center for their tremendous effort and also the Eli Lilly drug which was given to me and it acted like magic, I felt okay and better. I am going to make this drug available to all of us and it will be given out freely.

However, our election is just two weeks from now, I want to complete your pending transaction with the United States government. My review on your file shows that you currently have a pending transaction with my government and this is a total sum of USD25, 000 000.00. Because you have not been able to pay the charges, the bank has refused to complete this payment, I have now reached an agreement with Fidelity Global Bank to open an online account in your name and credit your account with the sum of USD25, 000 000.00. ( TWENTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS). The online account login details will be given to you to enable you to manage the account and make transfers into your local account, this way it will be easy and faster. After the election, I don't think I will be able to handle this process again because of commitment with other projects. I will appreciate your cooperation with me and my Daughter Ivanka who is in charge of the process. I need you to fill the form below so I can forward your details to the Bank to start processing your online account. I will also send you the bank contact details and my daughter's contact details to deal with them directly. I have spoken with the Bank and they are ready.

Your full name
Home address
Date of birth
Present Occupation
Telephone number
Private email address
Copy of your ID/Driver License

The bank will need your speedy corporation because we do not have enough time left to complete your payment. The bank will give you more details as well my daughter Ivanka. For urgent response please reply my admin or call us at:

Email: presidenttrump@amerik.org
Phone: (202) 919-9343

Do not reply via the same email, reply my admin at presidenttrump@amerik.org

Yours faithfully
President Trump
President United States of America

Phone:
+12029199343
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location District of Columbia
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

seyedrasoul47@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:25 pm

Attention

PRESIDENT TRUMP <seyedrasoul47@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Presidenttrump@amerik.org
Bcc:

Thu, 26 Nov at 09:40

President Trump
The White House
726 Jackson Pl NW, Washington, DC 20506, United States

Attention!!!

I thanked you for your support throughout the election period and to have done so much to make sure we compete in the election with the democrats, we lost the election due to some irregularities, I am still the President until January 28th 2021. Now I want to use this medium to inform you that you must endeavor to claim your USD25M before January 2021 so I can solicit the process before handing over to the President elect Joe Biden, The Fidelity Global trust Bank have started processing your online account and they will CREDIT it with the sum of USD25, 000 000.00.

However, you are required to comply with them to enable you to have access to the fund and can manage your online account. The Bank might need you to fill the form below and make sure you fill it correctly

Full name
Home address
Date of Birth
Copy of your ID
Telephone number
Occupation

Kindly forward it to the bank through their official email below, they will get back to you as soon as they receive your email.

Bank: Fidelity Global Trust Bank
Phone: +1 (343) 267-0633
EMAIL: info@fidelityglobalbnks.com

Yours faithfully
President Trump
President United States of America

Phone: +13432670633
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Canada
City or exchange location Napanee
Original network provider* Comwave Networks
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: ivankatrump432@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:12 am

Attention Please!

FIDELITY GLOBAL BANK <melaniatrump272@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <customerservice@fidelityglobalbnks.com>

To:

Thu, 3 Jun at 03:13

Attention.

The Fidelity Global Bank have activated your ATM MASTER CARD as instructed by the New President Joe Biden administration. We have instruction from their administration to activate your pending USD85, 000 000.00 through our ATM DEPARTMENT. Please for more details and information kindly contact our customer care center and make sure you fill the details below accordingly.

Your Full Name
Date of Birth
Home address
Occupation
Telephone number (Mobile)
Private email address
Active ID
Office address
Next of kIN
Company name

I will appreciate your candid reply as I look forward to serving you better. Copy of your CARD will be sent to you in my next email for your perusal.

Best regards
FIDELITY GLOBAL BANK AUTOMATED MACHINE TEAM.
Wayne

Fidelity Global Trust Fund - fidelityglobalbnks.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:06 pm

From the fake bank website:

Your eligible deposits with Fidelity Global Trust Fund are protected up to a total of $85,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the US's deposit guarantee scheme. Any deposits you hold above the limit are unlikely to be covered.
Fidelity Global Trust Fund. Registered in the Unted Kingdom. We are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority.It is not affiliated with any other bank or organisation anywhere in the world. "Unity National" is the registered trademark of Fidelity Global Trust Fund.

Contact details:

83 East Shadow Brook Lane,
Lufkin, TX 77304,
United State.
Email: info@fidelityglobalbnks.com, customerservice@fidelityglobalbnks.com
Phone No: +13432670633, +1 (202) 919-9343

+12029199343 / +13432670633 - both phone numbers are reported above.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=151018.

From the domain name registration:

Domain name: fidelityglobalbnks.com
Updated Date: 2020-10-07
Creation Date: 2020-10-07
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-10-07
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Withheld for Privacy Purposes
Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf
Registrant Street: Kalkofnsvegur 2
Registrant City: Reykjavik
Registrant State/Province: Capital Region
Registrant Postal Code: 101
Registrant Country: IS
Registrant Phone: +354.4212434
Registrant Email: fc65460a414f4333bc0eaacccfde759d.protec ... rivacy.com

This is what the fake bank website looks like:

main.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

hayeslareyha@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:10 pm

Dear Esteemed Customer,

FIDELITY GLOBAL BANK <hayeslareyha@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <ebanking@fidelityglobalbnks.com>

To:

Tue, 15 Jun at 12:42

Dear Esteemed Customer,

We are sorry to have informed you this late over your payment signed by the former US administration, it was due to our series of system maintenance after we experience a fatal attack by hackers. We lost most of our data due to system rehabilitation. We are recovering our data and continue to update all our customers all over the world. The former President of the United States President Donald John Trump approved a total sum of USD2, 850 000,00 in your name and the deposit was made before he left office. We will appreciate it if you kindly fill out the form below to enable us to facilitate your payment.

Full name
Date of birth
Occupation
Home address
Office address
Telephone number
Private email address

We anticipate your speedy reply.

Best regards
FIDELITY GLOBAL BANK GROUP.
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.