Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nindya.s@ub.ac.id

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

societe985@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 02, 2024 6:15 pm

Attention
Have you heard from the China Merchants Bank? I am waiting for your confirmation.
Mr.Bodea Grigore
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

societe985@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 03, 2024 6:42 pm

Attention

This is to notify you that the $68.8m has moved to the China bank and I have finalized with the fund transfer process and also forwarded a telex message to the payee bank in China to contact and effect your payment through their online banking system.
Your information has been forwarded to the China Merchants Bank to enable them to set up an online bank account with your name and information to enable you to transfer the funds from the online account to any of your local bank account coordinates.
For a satisfactory payment relief and acknowledgment, you are directed to forward your claim request and inquiries to the China Merchant Bank via their below operational Channel:

(A) YOUR FULL NAME
(B) FULL ADDRESS
(C) YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE LINE.
(D) COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE

Contact Person: Hao Xie.
Fund Manager
China Merchants Bank
Telex Transfer Section, Asia Pacific
Email: cmb_accts@outlook.com
Email: cmb_accts@securecmbonline.com
Voice/WhatsApp: +8613922543452

To enable them to pay urgent attention to your file, include your file verification number 42067-CHF/GLBR/-0621 as your subject.
Let all your communication with the bank be always copied to me okay.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Mr.Bodea Grigore
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cmb_accts@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 17, 2024 8:49 am

Transaction Oversea
China Merchant Bank
149 Huaihai Zhong Lu, Shanghai, China.
For English:

Attn: (Transfer Statement Attached , Your BMTL Advise)

This is to acknowledge receipt of your mail message and as regards your final transfer code, be advised that if your transfer is initiated without executing a proper wire transfer agreement by obtaining your final BMTL, it will trigger the full intervention of U.S. Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) since U.S.A has long assumed Asia banks to be a center for international money laundering therefore without attaching this wire transfer agreement, you might be sanctioned by the U.S.A Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control for participating in a currency exchange and money laundering and also help in ensuring that fraudulent wire transfers are not being hidden within reconciliation.

According to our lawyer, he needs to obtain and include the Intentional circumvention of approval authority which is going to cost you one thousand nine hundred and seventy two dollars(US$ 1,972.00) for issuing the BMTL and must be paid through the lawyer's Card so he will make sure everything is perfect and all transfer document 100% accurate.

You are thereby advised to arrange and pay the total sum of one thousand nine hundred and seventy two dollars(US$ 1,972.00) for the processing of your remittance approvals such as your certificate of due diligence, your waiver seal, and the non resident financial regulation license so we can get the code to complete your transfer instantly.

I want to state it very clear to you that the major reason why you must make this final and only clearance is to avoid any transfer interference from any financial regulatory body in the world especially the United States of America and also note that three hours upon receipt of the clearance fee from you, your clearance will be completed and online account final transfer access code released to you so you can complete your fund transfer and immediately after that, all your approved document will be emailed to you and your receiving bank so you can get every legal backing to your fund.

Be further informed that we are strictly restricted from tampering or making deductions from your funds as applied by the insurance policy and let it be known to you today that the management of China merchants bank would not be answerable to a penalty against violation of the international law of the insurance mortgage brokers since your fund is covered with an insurance policy bond and any violation of this tax certifications for external Payments here in China will lead to Asset forfeiture which means confiscation of assets by the state.

I urge you to make sure you complete the clearance payment immediately so that he will be able to sign your remittance guarantee seal.

Upon the confirmation of your clearance payment today, you will be issued an official receipt by the General Revenue Department, the receipt will enable our legal team to secure the above documents from the Ministry of State for Financial Affairs, as soon as the documents are issued, you will be receiving the original copies through courier as a legal presentation to your bank as soon as you fund arrive your foreign bank account.

Furthermore, we advise you to step into action and do ensure the above legal clearance instructions are followed accordingly and we guarantee you that this bank will offer you a smooth banking services and a legal wire transfer to your bank account without any problem.

Upon hearing from you, you will be advised on how to send the fee to the lawyer.

Thanks for banking as we look forward to serving you better

Best Regards

Mr. Chang Kung Wei
ED. Transaction Oversea

Header:

Return-Path: <cmb_accts@outlook.com>
Received: from PAXP251MB0518.EURP251.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::b8b6:fcb4:ab47:a89e]) by PAXP251MB0518.EURP251.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::b8b6:fcb4:ab47:a89e%7]) with mapi id 15.20.7544.039;
Subject: Re:
Attn:
(Transfer Statement Attached , Your BMTL Advise)
Date: Mon, 6 May 2024 07:21:16 +0000
Message-ID: <PAXP251MB0518AA1AC3686402B8B7208F891C2@PAXP251MB0518.EURP251.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

societe985@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 17, 2024 8:50 am

Attention ,
I am very sorry for my delayed response,i left Romania on Sunday with my family to my in-law's house in Russia for safety reasons,I have quit my work to avoid traces of the funds in my office.
Have you heard from the China Merchants Bank ?Please contact the China Merchants Bank and follow them up and get our funds transferred to your local Bank account for withdrawals.

Contact Person: Yu Xie
Fund Manager
China Merchants Bank
Email: accounts@cmbremit.com

Mr.Bodea Grigore.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cmb_accts@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 17, 2024 8:50 am

Transaction Oversea
China Merchant Bank
Huaihai Zhong Lu, Shanghai, China.
For English:

Dear (Final Termination Standing Instruction)

Following your inability to comply with the given International Money Transfer Service Agreement(IMTSA), I write to inform you that we have now received a Termination Standing Instruction on your transaction and the reason is due to your inability to settle your transfer clearance fee as demanded by the OCC .

As your fund supervisor, this termination requests will received today will take effect the following two business days(2 working days)after 6:30pm which means your transaction file with us will be suspended and erased completed from our central system as your transaction file will be handed over to them.

We regret to inform you that we are strictly restricted from tampering or making deductions from your funds as applied by the insurance policy and let it be known to you today that the management of China merchants bank would not be answerable to a penalty against violation of the international law of the insurance mortgage brokers since your fund is covered with an insurance policy bond and any violation of this tax certifications for external Payments here in China will lead to Asset forfeiture which means confiscation of assets by the state.

Thank you

Chang Kung Wei
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

societe985@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 17, 2024 8:52 am

Attention ,
How are you today and what is the position of things?As i trusted and relied on you ,don't let me down or else i am finished,
I am worried and eagerly awaiting to hear from you because I am no longer happy with your disappearance, silence, lack of communication and above all the way you are handling this business makes me feel disappointed and sleepless at night.
Get our transaction done with the Chinese bank .
Contact the Chinese bank
Fund Manager
China Merchants Bank

Mr.Bodea Grigore.

Attention
I am worried and eagerly awaiting to hear from you because I am no longer happy with your disappearance, silence, lack of communication and above all the way you are handling this business makes me feel disappointed and sleepless at night.
Your silence to my numerous messages is very suspicious and unbelievable, I want to hear from you today and tomorrow as per to know your plan and readiness to liquidate our business with the China Merchants Bank.
I want you to raise the required fees at all cost even by borrowing or selling any of your belongings and settle with the China Merchants Bank to enable you to have access to our funds transferred to your local account for withdrawals and as soon as you made withdrawals you can pay back to whosoever that lent you the money even twenty times or buy back whatever you have sold even twenty times.
i lost my work due to the missing funds shipped to you into the Chinese bank so you advise to act promptly and get our transaction done with the Chinese bank.
Once again, Contact the Chinese bank and do the needful.

Fund Manager
China Merchants Bank

Please act promptly and get our transaction with the China bank done without any further delays so that you will have access to our funds in your country for withdrawals.
Mr.Bodea Grigore
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cmb_accts@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 17, 2024 8:56 am

Attn: ( Final Board Decision )

Sir,

This is to inform you that the management now frowns over your delay in sending this
fee as the lawyer have waited endlessly for the payment confirmation receipt that
never came.

I want to let you know that the management of OCC sent another message regarding your delay and as your fund manager, I advise you urgently settle this payment charge on or before Wednesday as the decision that will be taking if their demand is not met before this day will not do your transaction file/fund any good.

The board now resolved that failure to make this payment on or before Wednesday the 15th day of May 2024, will lead to suspension and if possible termination of your transaction file and this is this the final decision.

Follow this my advise urgently as we have earlier informed you that three hours upon receipt of this final fee from you, your clearance will be perfected and fund released to you same day without delay

Pay to the lawyer bank account and forward the copy of payment receipt

Bank Name: China Construction Bank
Bank Address: Sub-Branch, Qitaihe City, Heilongjiang, China
Account name : J. D.
Account No: 6214-6710-8000-310XXXX
SWIFT CODE: PCBCCNBJLJX
Postal Code: 154500
Purpose of payment : Personal Transfer
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: GUANGZHOU, GUANGDONG PROVINCE,CHINA 510613
PURPOSE OF PAYMENT: PERSONAL TRANSFER

Best Regards
Mr. Chang Kung Wei
ED. Transaction Oversea

Re: Attn: ( CMB Termination Order)

This is the last notification as termination order will be released soon by the China Anti-Money Laundering Monitoring-and Analysis Center (CAMLMAC)

Let it be know today that failure to comply with this given final ultimatum, your transaction file with us will be canceled and erased completed from our central system as your transaction file will be handed over to them.

Be further informed that we are strictly restricted from tampering or making deductions from your funds as applied by the insurance policy and let it be known to you today that the management of China merchants bank would not be answerable to a penalty against violation of the international law of the insurance mortgage brokers since your fund is covered with an insurance policy bond and any violation of this tax certifications for external Payments here in China will lead to Asset forfeiture which means confiscation of assets by the state.

You are advised to send atleast full of part payment of the fee today without fail and Forward proof of payment for your transfer clearance today to enable the lawyer perfect your transfer document and your fund released to you without further hindrance

If you are no longer interested in this your transaction then Put a declaimer to us in line with financial security bond and that will enable generation of your termination reference number.

Thank you
Chang Kung Wei
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cmb_accts@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 19, 2024 9:47 am

Sir

Message received and I want to inform you that as regards the bank account, this is charge of as required by the lawyer to enable him get the transfer clearance on your behalf.

We have earlier informed you that three hours upon receipt of this final fee from you, your clearance will be perfected and fund released to you same day without delay

Pay to the lawyer bank account and forward the copy of payment receipt

Bank Name: China Construction Bank
Bank Address: Sub-Branch, Qitaihe City, Heilongjiang, China
Account name : J. D.
Account No: 6214-6710-8000-310XXXX
SWIFT CODE: PCBCCNBJLJX
Postal Code: 154500
Purpose of payment : Personal Transfer

BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: GUANGZHOU, GUANGDONG PROVINCE,CHINA 510613

PURPOSE OF PAYMENT: PERSONAL TRANSFER

Best Regards
Mr. Chang Kung Wei
ED. Transaction Oversea
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.