Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

goodman78@miraclebless.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

goodman78@miraclebless.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:52 am

RECEIVE MY FUNDS TO SUPPORT CHARITY ORGANIZATION

EUGENE LOUIS <goodman78@miraclebless.com>
Reply-To: EUGENE LOUIS <goodman78@miraclebless.com>

Tue, 13 Oct at 22:51

Hello, good afternoon
This is Mr Eugene Louis, from New York city.

I want to use this privilege to ask if you can receive my funds from my banker and use %50 percent to support the charity organization and use the remaining %50 percent for yourself, because I was tested positive for Corona virus and my doctor said i might not be able to recover, so I quickly need a trusted person who will receive my funds from my Banker to support the charity organization.

I am 68 years old with no children due to I got divorced since 1987 without any child and now I am getting older and need whom to receive my funds from my banker to support the charity organization due to my health situation.

Get back to me if you can receive the funds from my banker so i will refer you to her immediately to have her transfer the funds to you and to carry on with my obligations to support the charity organization.

Here is my personal email address to contact me urgently: eugene.louis1952@aol.com

You can email me as soon as possible: eugene.louis1952@aol.com

Thank you very much and stay safe.

Sincerely

Mr Eugene Louis
From New York city.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

lloydhosler208@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:03 am

RE: RECEIVE MY FUNDS TO SUPPORT CHARITY ORGANIZATION

LINDA BAMMAN <lloydhosler208@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 25 Jan at 13:44

Hello, good evening
This is Mr Eugene Louis, from New York city.

I want to use this privilege to ask if you can receive my funds from my banker and use %50 percent to support the charity organization and use the remaining %50 percent for yourself, because I was tested positive for Corona virus and my doctor said i might not be able to recover, so I quickly need a trusted person who will receive my funds from my Banker to support the charity organization.

I am 68 years old with no children due to I got divorced in 1987 without any child and now I am getting older and need whom to receive my funds from my banker to support the charity organization due to my health situation.

Get back to me if you can receive the funds from my banker so i will refer you to her immediately to have her transfer the funds to you and to carry on with my obligations to support the charity organization.

Here is my personal email address to contact me urgently: eugene.louis1952@aol.com

You can email me as soon as possible: eugene.louis1952@aol.com

Thank you very much and stay safe.

Sincerely

Mr Eugene Louis
From New York city
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

lloydhosler208@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:09 am

Hello, how are you doing

I am Mr. Charles Gordon Bill Jr
Manager at Chase Bank, Cypress California USA 90630

I want to inform you that Chase Bank has recently compensated you with the sum of $350,000.00 thousand USD for being a scam victim for the past many years and your compensation has been sent to Mrs. Monica Maldonado at our Chase bank branch in New York via ATM debit card for activation.

So all you need to do is to quickly contact Mrs. Monica Maldonado at our Chase bank branch in New York to receive your ATM card and start your daily withdrawals of $1,000.00 thousand USD.

Here is the contact of Mrs. Monica Maldonado.

Bank manager: Mrs. Monica Maldonado
Email: maldonadomonica581@gmail.com
Phone # / Whatsapp: 706-640-1411
bank address: 177 Montague St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, United States

Here is the FedEx tracking number we used and mailed your ATM card to Monica Maldonado at our Chase bank branch in New York.

Tracking #: 274671539802
FedEx website: w ww.fedex.com

Please track it and see your ATM card has already been delivered to Monica Maldonado since June 24th by 10:26am New York time, then contact her immediately with your current address for your delivery.

Sincerely

Mr. Charles Gordon Bill Jr
Manager at Chase Bank, Cypress California USA 90630

Header:

Received: from 10.253.31.94
Return-Path: <lloydhosler208@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.166.179]
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 00:53:38 -0500
Message-ID: <CA+oQgKb=VGOLu4C5FWdM7fJpM37+uFnLigy_XmuZd7bv+cC+HA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD COMPENSATION PAYMENT

Phone: +17066401411
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Columbus, GA
Original network provider* Satellink Paging, Inc.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

michelleboylan83@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:54 pm

Hello, Greetings

This is Mrs. Michelle Boylan
From Wells Fargo Bank, Manhattan, NY 10001
Phone #: 619-438-7899 / WhatsApp
Email: michelleboylan83@gmail.com

We have been instructed by the United Nation to issue you a compensation check of $32,000.00 USD due to non-payment of your long time awaiting inheritance funds.

Your check has already been signed and approved, so it will be mailed to your delivery address via FedEx overnight and we will email you the tracking number as soon as possible.

Please kindly re-confirm your current address before we mail out your check within 48-hours, while you have to pay $400 for the approval fee before we mail it out within 48-hours.

Please note that if we don't hear from you within 72-hours your check might be cancelled.

Attached is the copy of your cashier's check for your reference, then get back to us as soon as possible with the approval fee to mail your check within 48-hours.

Kindly contact me here at ( michelleboylan83@gmail.com ) as soon as possible to receive your cashier's check:

Sincerely

Mrs. Michelle Boylan
Customer Service at Wells Fargo Bank, Manhattan, NY 10001
Phone #: 619-438-7899 / WhatsApp
Email: michelleboylan83@gmail.com

Header:

Received: from 10.197.40.72
Return-Path: < lloydhosler208@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.53]
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 11:25:53 -0500
Message-ID: <CA+oQgKahP9X0akqP+7Ttej0Gs5jR7xG2Ty6x=Zw_H-jpKuOqbw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RECEIVE YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK COMPENSATION PAYMENT

Phone: +16194387899
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location El Cajon, CA
Original network provider* Level 3 Telecom Of California, Lp - Ca
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barbara.smiths809@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:37 pm

Recovery scam.

FEDERAL RESERVE BANK of NEW YORK
Address: 33 Liberty St, New York, NY 10045, United States

Greetings Sir/Mir

I am Mr. John C. Williams
Chief Executive officer (CEO)
Federal Reserve Bank of New York

I want to officially inform you that during our board of trustees executive meeting held in Washington on the 20th of January 2023, we found out that your name is among the list of those who haven't received their long time awaiting inheritance funds of $10,000,000.00 Million USD which was deposited many years ago by your forefathers before they passed on.

During our executive meeting, we have concluded and agreed by our board of trustees to release the funds of those whose names appear on our list that haven't yet received their inheritance funds.

So your name is among those whom we brought out their file to release their inheritance funds within 72-hours, while you must contact our payment department as soon as possible to receive your funds via your preferred option below.

(1) Wire transfer
(2) ATM debit card
(3) Bank draft
(4) Online access

Your preferred option will determine how to receive your funds and you must follow our instruction to contact our payment department with your current information to receive your funds via your preferred option.

NOTE: You must provide the 3 listed documents to our payment department to officially claim your funds within 72-hours, while our payment department will refer you to a lawyer to obtain the 3 documents, but the cost of 2 documents will be taken care of by our payment department, while you will be responsible for the cost of one document for security and official reasons.

(1) Ownership certificate
(2) Clean Bill of record
(3) Approval document

Here is the contact of our payment department to contact our financial officer with your current information and your preferred payment option.

Financial officer: Mrs. Barbara Smith
Email: barbara.smiths809@gmail.com
WhatsApp #: 619-438-7899
Bank address: 33 Liberty St, New York, NY 10045, United States

Your payment is assured as you Comply with the financial officer as instructed.

We wish you all the best from the board of trustees.

Yours Sincerely

Mr. John C. Williams
Chief Executive officer (CEO)
Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Address: 33 Liberty St, New York, NY 10045, United States

Header:

Return-Path: <lloydhosller208@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 05:35:58 -0700
Message-ID: <CACJKoUUNR3K_3X0WViUUxtoXKnu0Ph_E4_t7t8g29Nozh9FCtw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: RECEIVE YOUR INHERITANCE FUNDS FROM FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

+16194387899 - same as above
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.