Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dr.collins2008@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dr.collins2008@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:08 pm

Attention ;Beneficiary

SENATOR IFEANYI UBA <dr.collins2008@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 24 Sep at 20:16

OFFICE OF DIRECTOR OF PAYMENT JOHN EZE UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA

Attention ;Beneficiary ,

This is Collins Moore director in charge of over sea payment .I want to remind you that your fund valued at $10.5M have been approved for immediate payment through ATM Card payment .I will advise you to contact me with your full details because bank are waiting to hear from you they will process your fund through ATM Payment .Be informed that the Federal Government will cancel your fund if you keep delaying.Waiting to hear from you .

Yours Faithfully ,

Dr .Collins Moore .
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: dr.collins2008@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:02 pm

Attn:Beneficiary

COLLINS MOORE <dr.collins2008@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 28 Sep at 23:05

FROM THE DESK OF DR .COLLINS MOORE DIRECTOR,
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT,
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA UBA ,
LAGOS-NIGERIA.

Attn:Beneficiary ,

We hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you, your over due contract fund valued at $10.500.000.00 through (Master Express Credit Card) This arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank and Paris Club, due to
fraudulent activities going on within the African Region. The World Bank and Paris Club introduced this payment arrangement to enable our contractors/inheritance beneficiary to receive their fund without any interference. The Master Express Credit Card was contracted and powered by GOLD CARD WORLD WIDE. To this end, you are required to forward your payment information as follows to enable us to load your fund into the card with your information and deliver it to your doorstep. as the BANKERS COURIER SERVICES are in charge of the delivery services to your destination.

1)YOUR FULL NAME......................

2)YOUR RECEIVING ADDRESS..............

3)YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER ..............

4)YOUR PROFESSION ....................

Upon the receipt of this mail we are going to load your fund into the Master Express Credit Card and send a scan copy of the card to you before we will proceed to dispatch the card through BANKER COURIER SERVICES to you. You are only going to take care of the delivery charge. We await for your immediate response.CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE.

BEST REGARDS,

DR.COLLINS MOORE .

NEW DIRECTOR,
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE
FOREIGN
OPERATIONS DEPT,
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA UBA ,
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.