Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

africanbankafricanbank7@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

africanbankafricanbank7@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:06 pm

Receive Your Delayed Payment Now....

AFRICANBANK AFRICANBANK <africanbankafricanbank7@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 24 Sep at 17:28

From The Desk Of:
Ganiyu Okam
Bank Of Africa
Port Novo
( Benin Republic)

Attn: Beneficiary

Sir

We are contacting to bring to your notice that, it is Resolved and Agreed by International Monetary Fund, African Union and Ecowas that either your Delayed Cash Prize, inheritance/Contract Fund from any part of the world would be released through an agreed Offshore account with a certain Bank in Europe or Benin Republic here which i will disclose to you in your return mail.

Due to the Global Pandemic, the payment is mandated to be through Atm Card or International Confirmable Bank Draft only.

Therefore, kindly reconfirm your amount of claim, Your full Names, Address, Next Of Kin. Phone/ Fax Number and identification to Claim Your Fund. As soon as we hear from you, we will not hesitate in detailing you on the fastest or easiest means by which we will effectively accomplish this in less than no time.

Strictly Reply to : (infobankofafricabn178@gmail.com/ bankofafrica.info.bnbank@financier.com)

I anticipate your quick response in this regard.

Regards,
Ganiyu Okam
Bank Of Africa
Port Novo
( Benin Republic)
Phone: +229 518 514 93
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.