Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kofiwampah48@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

kofiwampah48@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:23 pm

CONTACT DELIVERY COMPANY.

Anselm Ransford <kofiwampah48@gmail.com>
Reply-To: expressdeliverycompan@post.com
Bcc:

Wed, 23 Sep at 22:38

Attention:Unpaid Beneficiary,

How are you today? I am (Mr.Anselm Ransford Sowah)the Managing Director Ghana Commercial Bank Limited.I have been waiting you to contact me for your loaded ATM MASTER CARD of (US$1,500,000.00 United States Dollars) which we discussed and you can withdraw the money in an ATM CARD MACHINE in any part of the world and the maximum you can withdraw per a day is US$10,000.00,but I did not heard from you since then, Then I now went and deposited the ATM CARD package with EXPRESS DELIVERY COMPANY GHANA LTD here in Accra Ghana West Africa, as I traveled out of the country for a short Course and I will come back to my duty on Third quarter of the year 2020.What you have to do now is to contact the EXPRESS DELIVERY COMPANY GHANA LTD as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your ATM card package to you because of the expiring date.

For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charges, and Clearance Certificate Fee of the ATM MASTER CARD showing that it is not for Drug Money nor to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country, The only money you will send to the EXPRESS DELIVERY COMPANY GHANA LTD to deliver your ATM MASTER CARD direct to your postal Address in your country is (US$120) One Hundred and Twenty United States Dollars only being their Security Keeping Fees of the Courier Company so far.

Again, don’t be deceive by anybody asking you to pay any other money except US$120,it is a mandatory that the company will receive their security keeping fee of us$120 before they will deliver your ATM Master card to your address you have to forward to the delivery company where your ATM MASTER CARD package will be delivery to you. You have to contact the EXPRESS DELIVERY COMPANY GHANA LTD with the manager for the delivery of your ATM MASTER CARD package with this information below.

HERE IS THE CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE EXPRESS DELIVERY COMPANY GHANA LTD.

COURIER NAME: EXPRESS DELIVERY COMPANY GHANA LTD
CONTACT PERSON: MR.LAMBERT Dan KWAME.
POSITION: FOREIGN DELIVERY DEPARTMENT.
E-MAIL: expressdeliverycompan@post.com
TELEPHONE NUMBER: +233-277-491 630

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your full name; your personal contact address and direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask the company to give you the tracking number of your ATM MASTER CARD package to enable you track your package over there and know when it will get to your address. Let me repeat it again, try to contact the delivery company as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fees of US$120. For their immediate action. As a matter of facts, make sure as the rightful beneficiary of the ATM CARD package of (US$1,500,000.00 United States Dollars) you must contact them by indicating the code (2661428) to enable them deliver the ATM MASTER CARD package as they have it in their record.

Have a nice day and God bless.

Yours sincerely,

Mr.Anselm Ransford Sowah.
Managing Director Ghana Commercial Bank Limited.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.