Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

postmaster@strange-cloudz.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

postmaster@strange-cloudz.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:15 pm

Dear Friend I have a business proposal that will profit us.

Marc Ably-Bidamon <postmaster@strange-cloudz.com>

Wed, 23 Sep at 20:09

Dear Client,

I am Marc Ably-Bidamon, Minister of Energy also a solicitor for the
petroleum sector in the Republic of Togo. I have a business proposal
that will profit us. Kindly reply me via this secured email:
glencfarr32@gmail.com

Await for your reply

Yours Sincerely

Marc Ably-Bidamon
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

worlbankcustcare2008@googlemail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:05 pm

Attention: Beneficiary,

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT THE UNITED NATIONS IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT HAS DECIDED TO COMPENSATE ALL SCAM VICTIMS WITH THE SUM OF $2, 800,000.00 USD, (TWO MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) AS PART PAYMENT OF THEIR OUTSTANDING FUNDS FOR THIS YEAR 2022.

This notice has been directed to you because your email address was found in one of the scam Artists file and
computer hard-disk during the investigation, maybe you have been scammed. Your long-awaited part payment of $2,800,000.00usd (TWO MILLION EIGHT Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) is ready for immediate release to you, and it was electronically credited into an ATM VISA CARD for easy delivery.

Your new Payment Reference No.- 4363806,
Pin Code No: 4789
Your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 02874,

Your Names: |
Address: |
Phone Number: I

Person to Contact: Mr. Berkley Bursey, the Director, International Audit Unit, ATM Payment Center, Federal Reserve Bank, USA.
Email: postmaster@strange-cloudz.com

Please be informed that a Courier/delivery Fee of $99usd is what you will be required to pay for the delivery of your card to your address, nothing more than this very fee of $99usd. Note: Please don't respond to this email once you know you are not willing/ready in receiving your payment by adhering to the listed directives above for the delivery of your card to your house address.

Regards.
Mrs. Helen Mucciolo
Executive Vice President,
Principal Financial Officer & Head of the Corporate Group.

Header:

Return-Path: <worlbankcustcare2008@googlemail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: postmaster@strange-cloudz.com
From: "INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)." <worlbankcustcare2008@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 02:31:28 -0800
Message-ID: <CAJH3Ag3bc8u1Zh=E-QgKTasdcDZDWz+5J7ynzVG0HPWjD=pyqA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Notification of Payment!!!
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

u.nations63@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:43 pm

E-mail to: postmaster@strange-cloudz.com
Gets a reply from: u.nations63@yahoo.com

Hi

Your email message was well received alongside the message you receive from Mrs. Helen Mucciolo in getting in contact with me for the delivery of your ATM Card to your address. Your listed information for the delivery of your card is noted. Please you will be required to send to me a scanned copy of your valid ID card for proof of identification to enable us not to make wrong delivery of vital financial instruments to someone else.

Meanwhile, for the dispatch of the card to be done, you will be required to send to us the courier service fee of $99usd as informed in the email message sent to you by Mrs. Helen so we can further proceed with the dispatch of your card to your stated address for further directives on how to make use of your card once you have it received.

In a nutshell, once you have your card received, kindly proceed to any Automatic Teller Machine within your location and insight the card on the machine then proceed by punching the pin then click on transfer on the machine it will direct you on how to insight your transfer destination account and the amount you do wish to transfer then you are all set to transfer the fund to your local bank account through the ATM Machine.

Alternatively, you can withdraw a maximum of $20,000 per day from the card until you are done with the cash withdrawal but for your best interest, I will advise you to transfer the total amount to your local account through the ATM machine then proceed to your bank in cashing whatever amount you wish without any stress or limit.

Kindly get back to me immediately with the required ID Card, so I can further advise you on how to send the required delivery/courier fee for immediate dispatch of your card to your address.

Your's Sincerely

Berkley Bursey.

Header:

Return-Path: <u.nations63@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic311-51.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (sonic311-51.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [66.163.188.232])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic311.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 20:49:06 +0000 (UTC)
Message-ID: <1018531926.766565.1642711746541@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Hi
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

u.nations63@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:48 pm

Hi

Your below email message was well received. Since you do not have any ID for identification purposes. We will like you to send us any utility bill paid by you as proof of address. Once this is received we will inform you on how to send us the delivery charge so we can further dispatch your card to the said address.

Kindly get back to me immediately

Your's Sincerely

Berkley Bursey.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

u.nations63@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:12 pm

Hi

Yes, kindly go ahead in send me the email receipt that you said you do receive when you make payment of your utilities. We can make our proceed with that by having an affidavit of claim from the court in your favor for the release of your fund to you as approved.

Once this is done, I will further advise you accordingly.

Kindly get back to me immediately with the receipt.

Your's Sincerely

Berkley Bursey.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

u.nations63@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:44 pm

Hi

Your below email message was well received with lots of stories coming up from you which I very sure you are making all this up to delay your delivery.

I can’t imaging a responsible man of your caliber to say he doesn’t have an identification card either a state ID or drivers license or international passport or a work ID, but you claim to not have any at all which is unbelievable.

Please sir, this payment exercise is not a child’s play and we are not here for jokes. I will want you to please do get the item send to me so I can proceed with your dispatch.

Again I have been responding to your email from this email account but you choose to reply on another email which this is where you are meant to respond for official monitoring by the approved financial agency involve on this payment.

If you insist not to send the ID or any proof of identification, then proceed in sending the delivery fee of $99usd so we can dispatch your card but bear it in your mind that if your card is received by someone else you shouldn’t put blame on anyone.

Kindly get back to me immediately

Your's Sincerely

Berkley Bursey.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.