Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

keduije4@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

keduije4@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:08 pm

Greetings

John Martin <keduije4@gmail.com>
Reply-To: johnmartin190@rocketmail.com
Bcc:

Sun, 20 Sep at 19:41

Greetings,

My name is John Martin,I am an independent external auditor for the World Bank Foreign Banks handling the Debt Management Office.

I have in front of me a cancelled and abandoned transfer file in your name.The file shows that you have correctly made an application to have your funds transferred to you. It is also clearly noted on the file that the beneficiary could not handle the financial commitment required of him.

I have perfected plans to have these funds transferred to you within the next 48hrs upon approval. Upon your response confirming your Name,Telephone, and ID, I will give you final directives and the reason why you haven't received your funds.

Confidentiality is to be 100% at all times.

Regards,
John Martin
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.