Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mbuarixt18@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mbuarixt18@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:32 pm

For your urgent attention

UNO <mbuarixt18@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sat, 15 Aug at 09:57

Beneficiary,

We are so sorry for the delay in making your contract and inheritance payment to you for such a long time now.

Kindly reconfirm to me your receiving bank information so that I do not wire into a wrong account together with your names and address with current phone numbers and fax if any.

Faithfully,

Dr. Frank Collins
Debt Reconciliation Chairman
Tel +234-9072936780

Phone:
+2349072936780
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Cellular Mobile (ETACS)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: mbuarixt18@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 09, 2021 11:00 am

Urgent for you

UNO <mbuarixt18@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Fri, 7 May at 13:33

Beneficiary,

I am the international payment and foreign controller,Central bank of Nigeria.
I came across your payment file today lying on the table amounting to a tune of $10.5M..
This money was accrued through an inheritance payment already executed.

If you can keep it secret ,I can assist you transfer this fund to you without you spending a dime.
You are only going to pay the cost of transfer amounting to $45,000 only.
This money,I will arrange for a financier who will issue you a cheque and as soon as the credit credit and you pay the money to the bank account of the Central bank,your fund will be credited into your account within 48hrs.

Keep this secret between two of us and I will be directing you on what to do as we move along.You are going to give me 1% of your total fund which I will share with the financier for the assistance.

If you are alright with it,then forward to me your real names and address and phone number together with your receiving bank information.

Faithfully,
Mr.James Maku
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

consulte963@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 14, 2021 12:16 pm

For your urgent attention

Econo Consult <consulte963@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 13 May at 14:02

Beneficiary,

We are so sorry for the delay in making your contract and inheritance payment to you for such a long time now.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail and please furnish me with the below information.

1.Your real names and address:
2.Your telephone number and fax:
3.Your age/Occupation:
4:Your international passport/drivers license
5.Your receiving bank information
6.Your total payment value amount:

All these I will use and secure fresh payment approvals in your names and favor through this mode payment so that it will be easy for you.

Faithfully,
Dr. Stanley Biko
International telex Director
Tel+234-907-2936780
Wayne

Re: mbuarixt18@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:16 am

Your Attention Is Needed

Econo Consult <consulte963@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 14 Jun at 07:28

Your Attention Is Needed

I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5,200.00 dollars through Western Union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment total sum of USD950,000.00 via western Union by this government.

I was calling your telephone number to give you the information through the phone but you did not pick up my calls throughout yesterday, even this morning. Now, I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that you will pick up this $5,200.00 to enable us to send another $5,200.00 today as you know we will be sending you only $5,200.00 per day.

Please pick up this information and run to western union to pick up the $5,200.00 and call me back to send you another payment today, My direct phone line is +234-9072936780
once you picked up this $5,200.00 today. Here is the western union information to pick up the $5,200.00,

Sender’s First Name____Larry
Senders Second Name____Peterson
Senders Country Kenya
Text question___When
Answer__45Minutes
Amount$5,200.00
MTCN Number___ 4420429799

I am waiting for your call once you pick up this $5,200.00. Please email me your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send any payment for the information

Thanks
Mr.Larry Peterson
Wayne

consulte963@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:20 pm

Beneficiary,

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail and please furnish me with the below information's.

3.Your age/Occupation:

All these I will use and secure fresh payment approvals in your names and favor through this mode payment so that it will be easy for you.

Faithfully,
Dr. Clement Soda

Header:

Received: from 10.197.40.73
Return-Path: < consulte963@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.219.172]
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 22:13:53 +0100
Message-ID: <CACtxLDxVoJz4-BsFsRoZ0CS8r94=ST7tTd0oDitnE-VxV+rdTA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Good news for you today
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

consulte963@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:51 pm

Beneficiary,

Reference: Your payment.

I am the Central bank governor in charge of your payment.

Your payment file is on my table now and I just want to assist you and make sure you receive your fund using my system and you will not spend a dime until you confirm your money is safe and sound.

Meanwhile this is to officially inform you that I have written to you before without getting a response back from you and I believe that our previous mail did not get to you therefore I will write to you again.

You are going to travel to Zimbabwe and do the signing and you move back to India and get paid there.
The back up papers will be meant for you to sign in Zimbabwe there.

This is a code that the President uses to pay his contractor friends, making them happy and comfortable. I will enlist your name among them so that my government will pay for your flight ticket From India to Zimbabwe and back to India .

We shall also provide and forward to you along the hotel reservations in Zimbabwe where you will sign and India .All these you will receive and confirm before you leave Zimbabwe for India

Before you sign the documents, a BTA traveling allowance of $1000 will be given to you which you will be making use of until you leave for India. Note that you have to give me 5% of the total fund for my giving you this contact as you are not spending a dime in this project but note that it is 100% risk free and must be strictly kept confidential because of the nature of my job in the country.
I have all the legal back up documents that will assist you to scale through in this process and will forward them to you as we move along.

If it interests you, kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail and please furnish me with the below information.

3.Your age/Occupation:
4:Your international passport:

All these I will use and secure fresh payment approvals in your names and favor through this mode of payment so that it will be easy for you.

Thank you for your understanding.
Attached is my staff id card for your perusal.

You are free to ask me questions on areas that confuse you so that I can put you through.

Acknowledge receipt of this email please.

Yours in Services

Dr.Godwin Emefiele
Central bank of Nigeria governor

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: < consulte963@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.219.182]
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 12:20:12 +0100
Message-ID: <CACtxLDy1HjAUJuGE7gAWaHKevkmaBC2f_1gft+03X6OX0tB_oQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Just for you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

consulte963@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:39 pm

Beneficiary,

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail and please furnish me with the below information's.

3.Your age/Occupation:

Faithfully,
Dr. Clement Soda

Good news for you today

Header:

Received: from 10.197.39.200
Return-Path: <consulte963@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.219.172]
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 16:11:02 +0100
Message-ID: <CACtxLDx6E9JSzVDtm63V1Fq_6DKn7B1=jyxf7pBoEfpC8kw+Kw@mail.gmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: consulte963@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:26 pm

Recovery scam.

Beneficiary.

Reference:The Deduction of Your Payment,

This is to inform you that in the course of my investigation as director of payment verification / implementation committee I came across your name as unpaid fund beneficiary in the record of the central bank of Nigeria and other banks that are supposed to get your funds released to you. My committee was set up by the payment reconciliation committee to verify and scrutinize all outstanding debts owed to our foreign beneficiaries in accordance with the information received from the United States government and other countries over unpaid huge debts owed to Foreigners.

Having seen your file and my further questioning to the officials of the central bank of Nigeria and ministry of finance as to why your payment is still pending reveals the rot and corruption in the system.
The bank officials told me that the reason why you haven’t received your payment is due to your inability to pay for the required charges for transfer of funds to your account. When I asked them why they didn’t deduct the said charges from your principal sum, I was given the flimsy excuse that you never authorized them to do so. When I put the question across to them if they ever advised you that such charges could be deducted from your principal fund, the answer I got was no.
Now, if you do not tell this beneficiary that such charges could be deducted from his or her principal fund, how will he or she know that such options are available for such beneficiaries.

From my investigation I discovered that these bank officials deliberately refused to let the charges be deducted from your principal fund because they want your fund to remain trapped in the bank, while they continue to extort money from beneficiaries under some flimsy excuse. You do not need to pay any money to any official, all you are required to do is swear an affidavit at the federal high court of Nigeria, authorizing the bank to deduct all charges from your principal fund and transfer the balance of funds after deduction to your bank account. If you have spent any money in the past in your quest for payment, kindly let me know so that I can follow this up.

You can reach me on my phone or email for a directive on how you can get the deduction done as soon as possible and get your payment also.

Yours sincerely,

Thank you.
Yours in Services
Mr.Boss Gida Mustapha
Secretary to Federal government

Header:

Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 05:42:21 +0100
Message-ID: <CACtxLDyX4Nw0+xA=B9qHui8=UevE-Kkn+5Q4FYDz6MB=u2MWNw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: JUST FOR YOU ONLY
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

consulte963@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:20 pm

Beneficiary,

Ref: Payment of special deposit valued .

I am going to help you get paid without you spending a dime from your pocket.
You are going to travel to Zimbabwe and do the signing and you then move to India and get paid there.
The back up papers will be meant for you to sign in Zimbabwe there.

This is a code that the President uses to pay his contractor friends making them happy and comfortable. I will fix your name among them so that my government will pay for your flight ticket From your country to Zimbabwe and India and back to your country .

We shall also provide and forward to you along the hotel reservations in Zimbabwe where you will sign and India .All these you will receive and confirm before you leave your country for Zimbabwe.

Before you sign the documents, a BTA traveling allowance of $1000 will be given to you which you will be making use of until you leave for India. Note that you have to give me 5% of the total fund for my giving you this contact as you are not spending a dime in this project but note that it is 100% risk free and must be strictly kept confidential because of the nature of my job in the country.
I have all the legal back up documents that will assist you to scale through in this process and will forward them to you as we move along.

If it interests you, kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail and please furnish me with the below information.
1:Your international passport:
2:Your real names and address:
3.Your current telephone number:

I will use and secure fresh payment approvals in your names and favor through this mode of payment so that it will be easy for you.

You are free to ask me questions on areas that confuse you so that I can put you through.

Acknowledge receipt of this email please

Faithfully,

Dr.Boss Mustapha.
Secretary to the government of Nigeria

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.175]
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2022 11:48:33 +0100
Message-ID: <CACtxLDxkTpGeX2=7MYBTgzeppJgm8YHyjgGewYzKgrRaV6Gu8g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Ref: Payment of special deposit valued .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: consulte963@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:04 pm

Recovery scam / identity theft.

Beneficiary

3.Your age/Occupation:

Faithfully,
Dr. Williams Brown
Tel +234-907-2936780

Header:

Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 16:09:59 +0100
Message-ID: <CACtxLDxJUHH8H=kn0hAaFmqMZQ9hNjS8Ofk94AGs2isTf0g6-g@mail.gmail.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

+2349072936780 - same as above
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.