Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

robertclarkobrian@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:06 pm

IMF SWITZERLAND EUROPEAN REGIONAL DESK ATM CARD DELIVERY..

Robert Clark Obrian <robertclarkobrian@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 3 Aug at 15:41

International Monetary Funds IMF.
European Bureau of Consular Affairs Department,
Geneva,Switzerland.
Contact person:Dr.Benedict Ugonna,Esq.

IMF SWITZERLAND EUROPEAN REGIONAL DESK ATM CARD DELIVERY..

Attn: IMF ATM Card Grant Beneficiary.

Sir/Madam.

We write to inform you that your International Monetary Funds IMF Approved and Uploaded ATM Card Package with No Ref.-35461121, Allocation No: 674699IMF and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 208, Released Code No: 9901 and IMF Secret Code No: XWTN084. has been forwarded to the IMF Release Agent location in Africa,Nigeria where your funds originated from by the IMF European Head Office here in Geneva,Switzerland for onward delivery to your home or office address in your Country from the Nigeria IMF delivery center through our trusted delivery Agent Dr.Benedict Ugonna who is currently in the Nigeria awaiting for your home or office where he will mai over your IMF Approved ATM Card Grant Parcel worth the sum of US2.5Million as uploaded by the IMF European Regional office here in Geneva,Switzerland awaiting for the resolutions of the clearance to further the delivery to your delivery address by the delivery Agent who came all the way from Switzerland to Nigeria,you are hereby requested to contact Benedict Ugonna with the below details as he is waiting for your telephone call and email to that effect hence your IMF ATM Card Grant parcel is with him now awaiting your delivery once he hears from you.

Dr,Benedict Ugonna.
Executive Director International Monetary Funds IMF,
African Regional Head Office,Nigeria.
Email;..benedictugonna2012@gmail.com
Mobile Tel;..234-8173212684..Text Or Call Him On Phone.

You must contact Dr.Benedict Ugonnain Nigeria immediately with the above details so that your IMF Powered ATM Card Grant by the IMF will be delivered to you immediately as he will direct you on the final step of claiming your IMF ATM Card from him as he is the IMF trusted agent for delivery worldwide on financial instruments and clearance as we took this step to avoid fraud or delays in delivery of your ATM card to you as approved by the Board of the International Monetary Funds IMF..contact him with the below requirements and as text him on his number as he is waiting to hear from you on this subject matter and please note that you the IMF ATM Card beneficiary owner will send to Dr.Benedict Ugonna the delivery mailing fees of your IMF Grant ATM Card to him hence he will inform you the cost for that from his current base in Nigeria now to your Country.

1- Your Full Name:................
2- Your Delivery Address:............
3- Your Contact Telephone Number:........
4- Your Occupation:................
5- Your Identification (Passport or ID Card):.......

Yours Sincerely.

Robert Clark Obrian..Media Aide For.

Ms.Anna Barbara .
IMF Switzerland European Regional Country Director.
Geneva,Switzerland..
Tel;41-795727263.

Phones:
+2348173212684
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)

+41795727263
Country or destination Switzerland
Original network provider* Swisscom (Schweiz) AG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

anniebettyws1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:27 pm

IMF PLATINUM MASTERCARD GRANT PARCEL.

Barrister Benedict Ugonna <anniebettyws1@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sat, 5 Sep at 13:41

Geneva,Switzerland..
Contact person:Barrister.Benedict Ugonna,Esq.
Email:( benedictugonna2012@gmail.com )
Tel;..234-8173212684.

Sir/Madam.

We write to inform you that your International Monetary Funds IMF has
Approved and Uploaded your ATM Mastercard Card Package Grants with
serial delivery Ref Numbers as thus.-35461121, Allocation No:
674699IMF and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 208, Released Code
No: 9901 and IMF Secret Code No: XWTN084 which has been forwarded to
the IMF Release Mailing Agent in Nigeria Africa from the IMF European
Head Office here in Geneva,Switzerland for onward delivery to your
designated home or office address in your Country from the IMF
Africa/Nigeria delivery point center through our trusted delivery
Agent Lawyer Barrister,Benedict Ugonna Esq who is currently in
Abuja,Nigeria now awaiting for your delivery home or office address
where he will mail your IMF Approved ATM Card Grants Parcel valued
the sum of US2.5Million as uploaded by the IMF European Regional
office here in Geneva,Switzerland.lease note that your IMF PLATINUM
MASTERCARD Parcel was sent to Nigeria because by our recoords your
initial non paid funds originated from Africa hence we have to use our
African center for your mailing which in this case is Nigeria and that
is why our trusted attorney delivery agents was dispatched for this
task in case of any litigatiosn arising from any quaters on your IMF
GRANT ATM MASTER CARD,contact him with the below details as he arrived
Nigeria last weekend for the purpose of your shipment.

Barrister.Benedict Ugonna,Esq.
Email;..benedictugonna2012@gmail.com
Mobile Tel;.234-8173212684..Text Or Call Him On Phone.

Finally ou must contact Barrister,Benedict Ugonna,Esq immediately with
the above details so that your IMF PLATINUM MASTERCARD Parcel will be
delivered to you immediately as he will direct you on the final step
of claiming your IMF PLATINUM MASTERCARD Parcel from him as he is the
IMF trusted agent for delivery worldwide on financial instruments and
clearance as we took this step to avoid fraud or delays in delivery of
your IMF PLATINUM MASTERCARD Parcel to you as approved by the Board of
the International Monetary Funds IMF,contact him with the below
requirements and as well text him on his number as he is waiting to
hear from you on this subject matter as you the IMF PLATINUM
MASTERCARD Parcel owner and beneficiary will cover the mailing cost
from Nigeria to your Country hence you will inform you the Courier
Mailing cost for that once you have reached him as instructed
above,the Activations of your IMF PLATINUM MASTERCARD Parcel will be
done by the above delivery agent once you forward to him your full
names for that purpose.

1- Your Full Name:................
2- Your Delivery Address:............
3- Your Contact Telephone Number:........
4- Your Occupation:................
5- Your Identification (Passport or ID Card):.......

Yours Sincerely...

Ms.Anna Barbara .
IMF Switzerland European Regional Country Director.
Geneva,Switzerland..
Tel;41-795727263.

Phone: +2348173212684
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)

+41795727263
Country or destination Switzerland
Original network provider* Swisscom (Schweiz) AG
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: anniebettyws1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:28 pm

Greetings to you Dear lucky winner.

Mr.Mark E. Zuckerberg <anniebettyws1@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 21 Sep at 15:31

Facebook Online International Lottery From: The Desk Of the President.
International Promotions / Prize Award.
Category: 3RD

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded
annual final draws held on Search Results
Web results August 14 2020 by Facebook group in cash
promotion to encourage the usage of Facebook worldwide. Your name was
among the 20 lucky winners who won $650.000.00USD (Six hundred and
Fifty Thousand United State Dollars) each on the Facebook group
promotion award attached to Lucky Number (FB-225-7736), Ticket Number
(?5647600545189?), Batch Number (FB-0281/544) and Serial Number
(?55643451907?).

The online draws was conducted by a random selection of emails you
were picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the
Facebook in other to claim your $650.000.00usd the lottery program
which is a new innovation by Facebook, is aimed at saying a big thank
you to all our users for making Facebook their number one means to
connect, communicate, relate and hook up with their families and
friends over the years.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants and scam
artists all participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn from over 20,000 companies and 30,000,000 individuals
email addresses from all over the world. This promotional program
takes place every three years. You may be rest assured that this is
real and legal. There are some scam artists around but thanks to the
FBI, 216 of them have been arrested.

You are required to get back to me with information below for the
complete processing of your Winning certificate and further
information regarding the disbursement of your lottery winnings.

Full Name:
Contact Address:
Mobile Number:
Marital Status:
Sex:
Nationality:
Lucky Number:
Ticket Number:
Batch Number:
Serial Number:
Your Email Address:

Furthermore, if there is any change in email addresses please contact
us on time.

Thanks and more Congratulations!

Regards,

Mr.Mark E. Zuckerberg
CEO Facebook
Announcer
Email: zuckerbergmrma@gmail.com
Phone No:+1650-409-9418
Wayne

Re: robertclarkobrian@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:59 pm

IMF STIMULUS ATM CARD/CHEQUE GRANTS READY.

Bcc:

Sat, 17 Apr at 18:30

From The Desk Of Dr.Robert Clark Obrian.
IMF Payment Director,Texas,United States Of America.
IMF Visitor's Center
720 19th Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20431
Tel;.1-409-292-1087...Text or call him.

Sir/Madam.

This is to inform you that your International Monetary Funds IMF and United States Government has Approved a Compensation Grant Stimulus ATM Card/Cashiers Cheque in the sum of USD2Million only in your name and favor,you are one of the quarterly beneficiary of the IMF grants for this first quarter of the year 2021 as your email was selected randomly by the IMF Head Office here in Washington DC,an IMF Cashiers Cheque in the sum of USD2Million will be issued in your name once you reconfirm yoru full names for that as we only have your email as the beneficiary and if you want an IMF Global ATM Card for that do advise as well as it will be done without delays and delivered to your state/country if you are outside the United States hence you have to forward your mailing address and a copy of your real passport for identification and payment without delays.

Furthermore do note that i will raise your IMF CITIBANK cashiable cashiers cheque with your full names once you reconfirm same to em and your mailing address as well for that,NOTE: if you are living or staying within the US regions your mailing will be done through USPS Express 24hours delivery which you will cover the USPS mailing cost to your State US VAT charges inclusive and if you are staying outside the United States your mailing will be done via UPS Courier Express Service and mailing cost US VAT inclusive will be footed by you the Cashiers Cheque/ATM Card owner,please note that the IMF CITIBANK ATM Card is already Activated for your cash withdrawals hence no encumbrances,this is your IMF Grants USD2Million payment process and procedures which is irrevocable.

I will be waiting for your email as instructed above as i will proceed with your delivery upon the receipt of the above details hence i only needed yoru full names and address to proceed with this,once i hear from you i will advise you the total mailing cost and how to send same here to our office in the Texas.

Sincerely Yours...

Mr.Robert Clark Obrian.
IMF Payment Director,Texas,
United States Of America.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:04 pm

Regions Bank Transfer Instructions In The Sum Of USD2.5 Million Only.

Bcc:

Mon, 24 Jan at 17:21

Regions Bank Corporate Headquarters:
1900 Fifth Avenue North
Birmingham, Alabama 35203.
USA.
Customer Service.430-6255792.

Dear Sir/Madam,

The Regions Bank Head Office here in Birmingham Alabama,United States wish to notify you that the Board of Directors of this bank have being directed and instructed by President Joe Biden administrations through the Federal Reserve Bank NY here the United States and the Executive Chairman Jerome Powell and directed the Regions bank Head Office here in Alabama,United States to release the sum of USD2.5 Million Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars directly to your designated bank account in your City/State/ Country as authorized by the FRB Ordering Customers the Federal Government of Nigeria in consonance to the resolutions of the United States Government and the United Nations/World Bank,based on the request of our ordering customers we have approved the above sum in your name and favor for immediate payment from our bank here in the United States through Swift Electronics Transfer or issuance of Regions Bank ATM Card/Cashiers Cheque as you have to make your choice and mode of payment to that effect,your FRB Transfer release telex is as thus..BSS-008JB-BS11-AC.

Sequel to the above now the above sum of USD2.5 Million Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars have being finally reconciled with Regions Bank International Remittance Department for onward TT Swift Electronics Transfer into your designated bank account which you have to forward to our bank as our ordering customers have given the go ahead to that effect for your transfer and approved by the Board of Directors of this bank yesterday in your favor as the legal and bonafide beneficiary,United States Federal Reserve Bank RBA stipulated that every International Transfer payment above the sum USD1 Million must be regulated with and released to the beneficiary after the US Reserve Bank Monetary Regulations as guided by the US Treasury Department will be followed to the latter as further instructions will be released to you upon the confirmations of this email letter from Regions Bank here in Alabama,United States,forward the following to our bank for your Swift Electronics Transfer without delays and your address as well.

1..Your Banking Details For Your Transfer.
2..Complete and full address and direct telephone numbers.
3..A copy of any of your identifications to avoid a wrong transfer..

Finally we will be looking forward to hear from you with the requested details to enable our bank credit and release your approved funds without further delays as approved in your name and favor as the legal funds beneficiary,i will advise you further once i hear from you on your payment/transfer modalities.your Transfer Pin Code Numbers are..RBA/00344516478/USA.

Sincerely Yours..

Dr.Robert Clark Obrian.
Director International Remittance.
Regions Bank,Alabama,USA.
Wayne

Re: anniebettyws1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:45 pm

SWIFT WIRE ELECTRONICS TRANSFER IN YOUR NAME READY.

Benedict Ugonna <benedictugonna2012@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 8 Feb at 18:18

From The Desk Of Dr.Benedict Ugonna.
Executive Director Of Finance And Payments
Office Of The Presidency,Abuja,Nigeria.
Tel:234-8173212684.

SWIFT WIRE ELECTRONICS TRANSFER IN YOUR NAME READY.

Attn..Verified Funds Beneficiary.

Dear Sir/Madam,

You are advised as a matter of urgency to forward to my office and desk your Valid and Current banking details where you want me to transfer your Approved sum of USD2.5 Million Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Inheritance/Lottery/NNPC Contract Funds Payment which i have being directed to release to you with immediate effect as the Executive Director of Finance and Payment in the Presidency,note that your payment will be released to you ONLY through SWIFT ELECTRONICS WIRE TRANSFER which is the only Internationally recognized means of Transfer/Payment for funds above USD1 Million as your case is,so forward to me your Valid and Certified banking details in your Country or outside where your want me to Swift Credit the above approved funds in your name and favor as the legal beneficiary,am the only authority saddled with such payment hence you must comply urgent with this instructions as your above approved funds is ready for your payment through my desk only as the Finance and Payment Director and based on the directives of the Nigerian Government and Nigerian Oil Corporations where your funds originated from,your approved funds is already booked for payment today Tuesday 8th Feb 2022.

Furthermore and finally forward to me a copy of your Identifications which i will peruse to certify your payment and as well your full address and telephone numbers and as well call me on my direct mobile line as thus 2348173212684 so that we will talk for me to give your more modalities on your transfer which will be released to you in the next seven working days as legal and genuine funds beneficiary payable through Swift Electronics Transfer SWET which is the IMF/WORLD Bank standard procedures for international transfers two days international Electronics funds Transfer confirmations,open a new bank account if you don't have one or use any of your relations own for that,alternatively an ATM Platinum Card can be uploaded and issued in your name fully Activated and delivered to your home or office address which the shipment cost you must bear for the delivery through DHL Courier no questions about that as is very clear.

Urgently looking forward to your email and telephone call as well for your Swift Electronics Transfer modalities as there is no RED TAPE attached in this transfer which I am administering with my positions,you will be required to obtain your Presidential Funds Approval Clearance Bond Certificate from my desk,endorsed by Mr.President himself or through his delegated agent which is me in this case been the Finance and Payment Director in this case and as the final authority here,the Presidential Funds Approval Clearance Bond Certificate issued from my desk at a very minimal cost payable to the Nigerian Government by you the funds owner and beneficiary.

Yours Sincerely.

Dr.Benedict Ugonna Esq.
Executive Director Of Finance And Payments
Office Of The Presidency,Abuja,Nigeria.
Wayne

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:02 pm

Recovery scam.

From The Desk Of: Robert Clark Obrian.
IMF Payment Director,United States Of America.
IMF Visitor's Center
720 19th Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20431
Tel;430-6255792.Text or call him.

Sir/Madam.

This is to inform you that your International Monetary Funds IMF and United States Government has Approved a Compensation Grant Stimulus ATM Master Card and a Certified Cashiers Cheque in the sum of USD1.5 Million only in your name and favor been your IMF and the US Government yearly Stimulus Grants covering lost due to scam/natural disaster and Corvid alleviations Scheme powered by the IMF/US/UK and the World Bank,you are one of the quarterly beneficiary of the IMF/US Grants for this quarter of the year 2022 as your email was selected randomly by the IMF Head Office here in Washington DC,an IMF Cashiers Cheque or Wells Fargo Bank ATM Card in the sum of USD 1,5 Million will be issued in your name once you reconfirm your full names for that as we only have your email as the beneficiary and if you want an IMF Global ATM Master Card for that do advise as well as it will be done without delays and delivered to your state here in the US or country outside the United States if you are outside the United States hence you have to forward your mailing address and a copy of your real passport for identification and payment without delays.

Furthermore do note that i will raise your IMF Wells Fargo Bank Certified cashiable cashiers cheque with your full names once you reconfirm same to me and your mailing address as well for that or a Wells Fargo bank ATM Master Card fully Activated will be uploaded and mailed to your designated mailing address without delays from the IMF DC Office here in the United States,NOTE: if you are living or staying within the US regions, your mailing will be done through USPS Express 24hours delivery which you will cover the USPS mailing cost to your State here in the United States and as well the US VAT Charges inclusive as well, and if you are staying outside the United States like in Asia/Africa/Europe.Australia/Middle East and the rest, your mailing will be done via UPS Courier Express Service and your the Grant winner will pay/send the UPS Mailing fees to your country and the US VAT charges as well which is inclusive before your mailing will be done from here.

I will be waiting for your email as instructed above as I will proceed with your delivery upon the receipt of the above details hence i only needed your full names and address to proceed with this, once i hear from you i will advise you the total mailing cost and VAT fees to your Country or State here in the United States and how to send same here to our office in the United States for your direct mailing and delivery without delays.

Sincerely Yours.

Mr Robert Clark Obrian.
IMF Payment Director,USA.
United States Of America

Header:

Return-Path: <robertclarkobrian@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 10:31:02 -0700
Message-ID: <CAAO_cXLZV76jp7GgacCTOY6yZfGyROyAcYdsDxsp+7CgRAEA2A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: IMF STIMULUS ATM CARD/CHEQUE GRANTS READY.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

+14306255792
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Longview, TX
Original network provider* At&t Corp.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

benedictugonna2012@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:35 pm

Geneva,Switzerland.
Contact person:Dr.Benedict Ugonna,Esq.

IMF ATM CARD FROM UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND.

Atn: Online And Verified Email Owner Beneficiary.

Sir/Madam.

The International Monetary Funds IMF European Head Office in Geneva,Switzerland wishes to inform you that your IMF Compensation Grants ATM Card valued at USD1.5Million One Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars only as uploaded by our Head Office in Switzerland through Union Bank of Switzerland UBS Head Office in your favor is awaiting urgent delivery from our African Regional Head Office here in Nigeria to your designated home and office address in your Country which you must reconfirm to me urgently in your next email,you duly qualified for this IMF random Grants through email balloting by our online statistics group as randomly done every year,the reason for the delivery from Nigeria nay Africa is because your funds originated from there and as well scammed and defrauded from that region as well hence the delivery MUST be from that Region as well.

Forward to me your verified delivery home/office address and your full names which I will use to ACTIVATE your IMF GRANTS ATM CARD Electronically through same UBS Bank in Switzerland where it was sent from readily available for cash withdrawals in any ATM Machine globally.Note please and very importantly that your you lucky grant winner will send the DHL Cost Delivery fees from Nigeria to your Country as will be instructed in my next email,that is the direct instructions from the IMF Head Office in Geneva,Switzerland or your ATM Card parcel will be sent back to the head office in Swiss after seven working days from today Tuesday 06th Sept 2022,that is the only condition attached by the IMF in your Grants ATM Card as one of the chosen beneficiaries,don't contact my desk for your mailing if you are not ready to comply as instructed please as the DHL mailing fees payable to the DHL Head Office in Nigeria here is paid in cash hence Cost On Delivery COD is not obtainable from Nigeria here as we agreed with them hence the reason for the shipment fees which is highly subsidized based on the IMF/DHL agreement.

Waiting for your email with details and your full names that I will use for the ATM Card Activation here prior to your shipment after you have sent the shipment fees which is non negotiable,call me on this direct line for more advice..2348173212684.

Dr.Benedict Ugonna.
IMF Regional Head Executive Director,
Nigeria.Nigeria.

Header:

Received: from 10.217.136.19
Return-Path: < benedictugonna2012@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.216.53]
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 07:17:48 -0700
Message-ID: <CABjjJPqzjgfDLyheD0o-WAMfSBGL1zw0468PM+gQc+3dmqdXPA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: IMF ATM CARD FROM UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Hmarkson14@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:49 pm

Hello

I want to notify you of our client's interest in investing in your
company as a SILENT/ANGEL INVESTOR.

Please, if you wish to proceed, get back to me as soon as possible for
contact details and further proceedings.

Best Regards,

Henry Markson

Header:

Received: from 10.196.218.151
Return-Path: <anniebettyws1@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.217.41]
Reply-To: Hmarkson14@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 13:15:59 +0100
Message-ID: <CADYxUtP5T-40Q4c4CwkbTK6t4FhmO-nnPS2_ejGab2hd24Ji=w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Investment Analyst
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:16 pm

Regions Bank Corporate Headquarters:
1900 Fifth Avenue North
Birmingham, Alabama 35203.
USA.
Customers Service.313-4864995.

Dear Sir/Madam,

The Regions Bank Head Office here in Birmingham Alabama,United States wish to notify you that the Board of Directors of this bank have being directed and instructed by the President Joe Biden administrations through the Federal Reserve Bank NY here the United States and the Executive Chairman Jerome Powell and directed the Regions bank Head Office here in Alabama,United States to release the sum of USD2.5 Million Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars directly to your designated bank account in your City/State/ Country as authorized by the FRB Ordering Customers the Federal Government of Nigeria in consonance to the resolutions of the United States Government and the United Nations/World Bank,based on the request of our ordering customers we have approved the above sum in your name and favor for immediate payment from our bank here in the United States through Swift Electronics Transfer or issuance of Regions Bank ATM Card/Cashiers Cheque as you have to make your choice and mode of payment to that effect,your FRB Transfer release telex is as thus..BSS-008JB-BS11-AC.

Sequel to the above now the above sum of USD2.5 Million Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars have being finally reconciled with Regions Bank International Remittance Department for onward TT Swift Electronics Transfer into your designated bank account which you have to forward to our bank as our ordering customers have given the go ahead to that effect for your transfer and approved by the Board of Directors of this bank last week Friday in your favor as the legal and bonafide beneficiary,United States Federal Reserve Bank RBA stipulated that every International Transfer payment above the sum USD1 Million must be regulated with and released to the beneficiary after the US Reserve Bank Monetary Regulations as guided by the US Treasury Department will be followed to the latter as further instructions will be released to you upon the confirmations of this email letter from Regions Bank here in Alabama,United States,forward the following to our bank for your Swift Electronics Transfer without delays and your address as well.

1..Your Banking Details For Your Transfer.
2..Complete and full address and direct telephone numbers.
3..A copy of any of your identifications to avoid a wrong transfer..

Finally we will be looking forward to hear from you with the requested details to enable our bank credit and release your approved funds without further delays as approved in your name and favor as the legal funds beneficiary,i will advise you further once i hear from you on your payment/transfer modalities.your Transfer Pin Code Numbers are..RBA/00344516478/USA.

Sincerely Yours..

Dr.Robert Clark Obrian.
Director International Remittance.
Regions Bank,Alabama,USA.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.36.76
Return-Path: <robertclarkobrian@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.178]
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 12:11:39 -0700
Message-ID: <CAAO_cXKy0u8CyKw2RZ2=BfiiM+HPj06-4kXCiJpat0ZEKGTjzA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Regions Bank Transfer Instructions In The Sum Of USD2.5 Million Only.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.