Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fgn_crpc@govtoffices.co.cc

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:24 pm

Attention: Dear

Mr. stan Howard <fgn_crpc@govtoffices.co.cc>
Reply-To: stan.office200@gmail.com
Bcc:

Sun, 2 Aug at 11:07

Attention: Dear

Second quarter payment of $30 Million United State Dollars for 2020.

Be informed that the Board of Directors have approved your fund for immediate release as instructed by the World bank auditors that are presently sitting in our bank for the final payment remark for 2020,You are advised to reconfirm the following information :

FULL NAME ADDRESS PHONE AND MOBILE PHONE NUMBER to enable me summit your file for the final approval and release of your fund
without any further delay.It will take 24-48 working hours for you to get your fund release.

I awaits your urgent response.
Sincerely
Mr. stan Howard.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 27, 2022 7:36 pm

Hello friend

I do not know how you will take this letter but i am doing this based on my Christian faith and what tomorrow will be.
I am Mr .Edward Adamu, the office assistant to the Central Bank Governor. I am not telling you this to impress you or to gain favor from you, rather i am doing this to save you from further damage and pains. I have done this to three people already, though two peoples betrayed me at the end. only that lady buy apartment Susanne to show appreciation to me,

Your account that was Block from my wick Governor because they are using some of your funds to give out loan and do their own Business every month they do get profit from your funds. I look at this it pains me that is reason why i decided to contact you secret if you like co-operate with me and following my instruction, I have secret login and open cbn account and removed some funds and loaded your funds into the software diskette payment this should be part of your funds inside the diskette. If you are interested do let me know for more information from me. secret is the key of this payment.

Before I proceed, you must promise me first that nobody will know of this and after you are satisfied with my job, you can help me in whatever way your spirit directs you for my share.

This is very secret, I overheard the New Governor OF cbn saying that they will make you tired and abandoned your Inheritance funds for them to later divert to joint account using part of it doing there own business.

Please do not pay anything to them again regarding the release of your fund because the President of Nigeria and the members of his Federal Executive Council and United Nations have endorsed all your funds clearance documents and your account is already activated which you can access at any time. through your computer with the diskette online which I will send to you by courier with all the transfer codes Manuel Directions.

It is just that some of our bank executives are very greedy and they have created avenues to steal your money even when they know that the situation is very critical. Myself and another Christian colleague in the office can assist you only if you can agree with our instructions and The proposal is that you should not allow anybody know of this as that will land us into serious trouble and may even take our lives.

Now we have perfectly pulled out the Computer software Diskette Gazette that contains your payment information with the access code transfer and how you can log on and transfer the money from our CBN account to your bank account online through your computer.

I will send it to you immediately. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE our job is on the line. I am only 34 years married with two kids ( A Boy and A Girl) and I don't want to ruin my future or die at this early age. I do not make calls on transactions like this due to the sensitive nature of this transaction and my position with the CBN Everything should by my private email for now.

If this arrangement is OK by you please reply now and I will send the diskette to you through TNT Courier and all these nonsense will stop and you will be happily transfer your fund into your account by yourself which I shall give you more direction booklet Manuel how you will login with the code through your computer and start transferring your money with your computer is very easy. and noted cbn governor will not know about it and my government.as soon you made all the transfer bit by bit to all your account, I will deletes all the information's from here system here so nobody will find out.

I can't do the transfer here because of the secret, If I do this here they will find out and block your funds which I don't want it to happen to you, you will do it by yourself because transfer Manual and the direction booklet and the code will be coming with the parcel Courier I will package it secretly so that my airport customs agent will not know the contents.

I will declare it AND YELLOW TAG IT AS PERSONAL TO YOU, Only what we need to spent tag express home delivering to your house that is all.

I will do other things here activation and procure all the code and makes it legal back up all I will do it before shipping to you to start your online diskette transfer.as soon you put in the diskette into your computer the website will come out and you will log on your user name and your password everything has been programmed secret by me.

THE USER NAME AND PASSWORD I will give to you when I read your mail all will be into the package, do confirm your address and your phone number and your Id card. secret we do OK.no authority will know about this. transfer start bit by bit transfer from $100,000 dollars to $200,000.00 dollars per day. the funds programmed online diskette is Five Million Dollars only after you done with this I work for more.my share will be give to after all your transfer.

Get back urgently.
Regards.

Mr .Edward Adamu.
(Office assistant to the Central Bank Governor).

Header:

Return-Path: <fgn_crpc@govtoffices.co.cc>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: cbn.crpcgovtoffices@gmail.com
Adamu <fgn_crpc@govtoffices.co.cc>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 01:33:52 -0700
Message-ID: <CALWT=ZTAf2s=jtxyDVTyHxbzWmhBzMLdVo1Csz8stOJFTP53zA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello friend

Orig IP: 209.85.220.65 | Orig ISP: Google | City: n/a | Country: United States
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cbn.crpcgovtoffices@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 30, 2022 6:45 pm

Hello,

Thank you for your mail here is new cbn diskette 2022 for you, Read the email below very well, this secret cbn diskette is what we use for customer transfer both local and international this has cost me much so keep secret and I don't want my government and cbn governor other person to know about it this is to avoid stop or blockage from my wick governor or government.

I am doing this from my heat of love and is only way out for you to have your funds which you will use your computer or laptop to carry on your transfer with all the codes information and pine information's coming with the package,

Everything here i have concluded, this is to inform you that i want you to receive your Diskette package in next 48 hours so the only fee you will send and receive your fund is $836 Dollars for the exchange clearance legal paper that will back up the funds transfer into your account without stop order or any question from your bank or authority and activation of the diskette fee that is all fee needed from you.

I have register the package with personal courier that will bring it direct to your house in next 48 hours. Noted all the
information's is inside the diskette PACKAGE and login website has programmed with the cbn diskette online which you will slot the diskette into your computer and all the information will open and there is Manuel directions coming with your package, here are information's programmed with your diskette, this is how we do transfer here in cbn bank, if i use our bank IP here my wick government will block it that is reason why i did it secret for you and you will use your computer to do the transfer without anybody know about it, after your transfer what you like you give to me.

K.T.T Cash Sum: Us$5.5 Million Dollars
Order: Pin Code/ BKM/Fund Beneficiary.
Diskett No: BKM/Cbn/O3n/13-5602.
Security Code: *Cbn/Cd/03n-Cc30/009*
below is the details of the transfer online diskette transfer.

BELOW IS YOUR TRANSFER INFORMATION'S YOU WILL DO THE TRANSFER BY YOURSELF WITH YOUR COMPUTER,SECRET IS THE VOW AND THE TRUTH,
------------------------------

User ID cbn1234
User Password: keycbn
PIN: 7748cbn
Final -Transfer Code 009884fgncbn
Diskette Account Number- 203948839

You will see all the codes and pin numbers inside the package when you open it did this way for security reasons,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Noted Website is attache with the Diskette Online, when you open with your computer you see all the information's, you start step by step, which I will still direct you.as soon you receive the package diskette software part into funds into diskette,

When you login with the above details, click Transfer, after that, another page will open, Transfer Funds to your Account or any other Bank of your choice, put the Receiver's Bank, your account name, Receiver's Name, Receiver's Account Number, SWIFT/ABA Routing Number, Amount to transfer BIT BY BIT TRANSFER FROM $100,000.00 Dollars $200,000,00 dollars per day, after which you put in the details of the account information you wish to transfer your money into your own account number,

All the transfer information user name and password and transfer pin and codes and Manuel booklet directions is inside your package right with frank and I don't want the homeland security to scan if they do they will confiscate it and leads to questionnaire,

KEEP ALL THE TRANSFER ABOVE INFORMATION'S SECRET AND OUR VOW IS SECRET.
If you are ready to send the $836 Dollars i will give you the informations to send it so that the release of your Diskette package will take place

Regards.
Mr .Edward Adamu.

Header:

Return-Path: <cbn.crpcgovtoffices@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 00:03:27 -0700
Message-ID: <CA+YMN342g4FXn3qS5pOo8p0VPm8thVSA1999zyMHf3HBUn6jbA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hello friend
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:10 pm

Dear,

I will be expecting a copy of the payment receipt as soon as you send the money.

Below is the account details as you have requested for receiving the payment.

BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: ACCESS BANK PLC.
ACCOUNT NAME: O. B. N.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 076707XXXX
SWIFT CODE: ABNGNGLA,
SORT CODE: 044152503,
BANK ADDRESS: ALONG EJIGBO-IKOTUN ROAD,
OPPOSITE NNPC JUNCTION,
EJIGBO, 100246, LAGOS NIGERIA.

MY HOUSE ADDRESS: OKE AFA ISOLO LAGOS NIGERIA

Get back urgently.
Regards.

Mr .Edward Adamu.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: fgn_crpc@govtoffices.co.cc

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:50 pm

I will be expecting a copy of the payment receipt as soon as you send the money.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:14 pm

Hello friend

I do not know how you will take this letter but i am doing this based on my Christian faith and what tomorrow will be.
I am Mr .Edward Adamu,the office assistant to the Central Bank Governor.I am not telling you this to impress you or to gain favor from you,rather i am doing this to save you from further damage and pains.I have done this to three people already,though two peoples betrayed me at the end. only that lady buy apartment Susanne to show appreciation to me,

Your account that was Block from my wick Governor because they are using some of your funds to give out loan and do their own Business every month they do get profit from your funds.I look at this it pains me that is reason why i decided to contact you secret if you like co-operate with me and following my instruction,I have secret login and open cbn account and removed some funds and loaded your funds into the software diskette payment this should be part of your funds inside the diskette. If you are interested do let me know for more information from me.secret is the key of this payment.

Before I proceed,you must promise me first that nobody will know of this and after you are satisfied with my job,you can help me in whatever way your spirit directs you for my share.

This is very secret,I overheard the New Governor OF cbn saying that they will make you tired and abandoned your Inheritance funds for them to later divert to joint account using part of it doing there own business.

Please do not pay anything to them again regarding the release of your fund because the President of Nigeria and the members of his Federal Executive Council and United Nations have endorsed all your funds clearance documents and your account is already activated which you can access at any time.through your computer with the diskette online which I will send to you by courier with all the transfer codes Manuel Directions.

It is just that some of our bank executives are very greedy and they have created avenues to steal your money even when they know that the situation is very critical. Myself and another Christian colleague in the office can assist you only if you can agree with our instructions and The proposal is that you should not allow anybody know of this as that will land us into serious trouble and may even take our lives.

Now we have perfectly pulled out the Computer software Diskette Gazette that contains your payment information with the access code transfer and how you can log on and transfer the money from our CBN account to your bank account online through your computer.

I will send it to you immediately.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE our job is on the line.I am only 34 years married with two kids ( A Boy and A Girl) and I don't want to ruin my future or die at this early age.I do not make calls on transactions like this due to the sensitive nature of this transaction and my position with the CBN Everything should by my private email for now.

If this arrangement is OK by you please reply now and I will send the diskette to you through TNT Courier and all these nonsense will stop and you will be happily transfer your fund into your account by yourself which I shall give you more direction booklet Manuel how you will login with the code through your computer and start transferring your money with your computer is very easy.and noted cbn governor will not know about it and my government.as soon you made all the transfer bit by bit to all your account,I will deletes all the information's from here system here so nobody will find out.

I can't do the transfer here because of the secret,If I do this here they will find out and block your funds which I don't want it to happen to you,you will do it by yourself because transfer Manual and the direction booklet and the code will be coming with the parcel Courier I will package it secretly so that my airport customs agent will not know the contents.

I will declare it AND YELLOW TAG IT AS PERSONAL TO YOU,Only what we need to spent tag express home delivering to your house that is all.

I will do other things here activation and procure all the code and makes it legal back up all I will do it before shipping to you to start your online diskette transfer.as soon you put in the diskette into your computer the website will come out and you will log on your user name and your password everything has been programmed secret by me.

THE USER NAME AND PASSWORD I will give to you when I read your mail all will be into the package,do confirm your address and your phone number and your Id card.secret we do OK.no authority will know about this.transfer start bit by bit transfer from $100,000 dollars to $200,000.00 dollars per day.the funds programmed online diskette is Five Million Dollars only after you done with this I work for more.my share will be give to after all your transfer.

Get back urgently.
Regards.

Mr .Edward Adamu.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.37.233
Return-Path: < mycontactbarryjmes@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.217.43]
Reply-To: cbn.crpcgovtoffices@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 10:01:38 +0100
Message-ID: <CANscJ_hX4uZrF36Lp+ZnrzU6EOyPj8rz7w8gwQnZ9dWZTxkW7w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello friend
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.