Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mike38donald@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

akuku46@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:37 am

Dear Sir,

Thanks you very much for your prompt response and also I need your telephone number.

I am giving you an assurance to you that this transaction is 100% legitimate and it abides to international funds transfer regulations and please do not betray the trust I am placing on you.

I need your full co-operation in this transaction to ensure the successful completion of the transfer to your designated account.

NOTE: That it can either be the Private or Company account as every International modality would be strictly adhered to, in the completion of the remittance thereof. An application will be submitted on your behalf at the Department of Finance, requesting for the approval to transfer the fund according to the provisions and regulations of the foreign payment act of 2009.

As soon as the authorization approvals are issued by the Department of Finance, all the approval documentation will be made available to you as an evidence of the legitimacy of the fund, and pursuance of the financial administration code of conduct rules and the paying bank will have all the necessary powers to transfer the fund to the designated account overseas.

There will also be a certification verifying that the payment amount to you does not contravene the money laundering laws enacted in accordance with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) / South African standard practice, and that the money has no link to terrorism and other vices specified therein.

A direct communication channel will be opened between the paying bank here and your bank in your country or any other country, to intimate the properly about the purpose and reason of the remittance into the
account provided.

This is to ascertain the origin and source of fund into the shores of the nation, and prevent any delay in the deposit of the transfer to the nominated account. At the conclusion of the fund deposit into your account, there will not be any question from your bank or financial regulatory agency in your country regarding the transaction, because every requirement would be met, and clearly followed.

Questions or suggestion are most warmly welcomed any time.

I wait your urgent response.

Mr. Anthony Kuku.
Dear Sir,

Thanks you very much for your prompt response and also I need your telephone number.

I am giving you an assurance to you that this transaction is 100% legitimate and it abides to international funds transfer regulations and please do not betray the trust I am placing on you.

I need your full co-operation in this transaction to ensure the successful completion of the transfer to your designated account.

NOTE: That it can either be the Private or Company account as every International modality would be strictly adhered to, in the completion of the remittance thereof. An application will be submitted on your behalf at the Department of Finance, requesting for the approval to transfer the fund according to the provisions and regulations of the foreign payment act of 2009.

As soon as the authorization approvals are issued by the Department of Finance, all the approval documentation will be made available to you as an evidence of the legitimacy of the fund, and pursuance of the financial administration code of conduct rules and the paying bank will have all the necessary powers to transfer the fund to the designated account overseas.

There will also be a certification verifying that the payment amount to you does not contravene the money laundering laws enacted in accordance with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) / South African standard practice, and that the money has no link to terrorism and other vices specified therein.

A direct communication channel will be opened between the paying bank here and your bank in your country or any other country, to intimate the properly about the purpose and reason of the remittance into the
account provided.

This is to ascertain the origin and source of fund into the shores of the nation, and prevent any delay in the deposit of the transfer to the nominated account. At the conclusion of the fund deposit into your account, there will not be any question from your bank or financial regulatory agency in your country regarding the transaction, because every requirement would be met, and clearly followed.

Questions or suggestion are most warmly welcomed any time.

I wait your urgent response.

Mr. Anthony Kuku.

Header:

Return-Path: <akuku46@hotmail.com>
Received: from EUR02-VE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-
Received: from AS8P194MB1622.EURP194.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::d018:8799:a570:a853]) by AS8P194MB1622.EURP194.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::d018:8799:a570:a853%9]) with mapi id 15.20.4690.029;
Thu, 18 Nov 2021 15:19:08 +0000
Subject: Thanks you very much for your prompt response
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

akuku46@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:05 pm

Hello Sir,

Thanks for your mail and this fund is over invoice contract funds and we have to get all the paperwork first before any transfer take place to your nominated bank account, but I will get all the paperwork .

So, provide your full banking details to enable me submit application of claim on your behalf. so, I need you to send the following information to me immediately to enable me submit an application of claim on your behalf..

The information I need are below:

Bank Name

bank Account Number

Beneficiary

Bank address

Bank routing No

I wait for your swift response.

Regards,
Mr. Anthony Kuku
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

akuku46@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:08 pm

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your mail with your banking details but please send me also the banking account beneficiary. Yes I know that your name is but I need to be sure so that when I am submitting application of claim I will not fill wrong in banking details.

Thanks
Mr. Anthony Kuku
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

akuku46@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:03 pm

Hello Sir,

Thanks for your mail with your banking details received and I have submitted application of claim on your behalf, by tomorrow the approval will be comes out then we proceed for bank for transfer of our funds into your bank bitcoin account . As soon the transfer approvals comes out I will make the copies available to you and let know way forward,.

What type of business are you doing in your country? and what type of investments would like us to invest the fund in after our sharing.? And also call me as soon as you receive this mail.
I wait for your quick response.

Regards,
Mr. Kuku
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

akuku46@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:03 pm

Dear Sir,

This is to confirm to you that the certificate of the ownership was issued today in your name as the beneficiary of the US$10.5 million dollars and also the payment approval which I spent amount of US$16,200 dollars and with affidavit in court before they approved the fund which also it cost me additional US$1,320 dollars before I obtain the affidavit and also I attached the letter of demand from Department of Finance requested amount US$3,850 dollars from us for payment fee of indemnity fee/ processing fee, this amount we have to pay it immediately before the department of finance will instruct paying bank in my country to transfer our funds into your nominated bank account.

Please kindly send me amount US$1,650 dollars immediately to enable me to complete with the funds I have on me to pay the indemnity fee/processing fee so that the department of finance will instruct the paying bank here in my country to transfer the US$10.5 million dollars into your nominated bank account because right now I do not have more extract funds on me to pay for the Indemnity Fee/ processing fee compete in department of finance to enable the department of finance to instruct the paying bank here in my country to transfer our funds to your nominated bank account immediately. before I will arrive in your country for sharing the funds with you and also for you to assist me to invest my share in your country.

Please use western union transfer to send the US$1,650 dollars because it faster to receive funds so that I will proceed, name and address you will use to send the US$1,650 dollars through western union are below:

First Name: S.
Surname: S.
Address: Johannesburg South Africa,

As soon as you send the US$1,650 dollars through western union attach the receipt to me on my email.

Finally finds 5 documents attached I obtain in your name.

Waiting for your urgent response.

Thanks
Mr. Anthony Kuku

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

akuku46@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:15 pm

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your mail. As you request banking details to send the funds. Please use this bank account details below are a broker that when you send the funds to his bank account there in United States of America in your country he will give me the funds immediately here in my country when he confirms the receipt of the payment you make into his bank account. So that it will be faster for me to receive the funds here to proceed immediately.

The bank details are below:

Bank Name: Hunnington Bank USA
Account Name: S. W.
Beneficiary Address: Saginaw, MI 48638.
Routing Number: 072403473.
Account Number: 0438518XXXX
Bank Address: Hunnington Bank 4815 State Street Saginaw MI 48603.
Swift Code: HUNTUS33XXX

As soon as you send the funds to the broker bank account please attach the receipt you use to send the funds to me to provide the broker to enable him to give the funds to me here immediately.

Thanks
Mr. Anthony Kuku
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

akuku46@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:02 pm

Dear Sir,

I still waiting for the receipt you use to send the funds so that I will proceed.

Thanks
Mr. Anthony Kuku
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

akuku46@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:06 pm

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your mail. As you said that the bank account is not going through so you can use this bank account below to send the funds direct to my country.

Bank Name: ABSA Bank South Africa.
Beneficiary: A. C. LTD
Account No: 935926XXXX
Swift Code: ABSAZAJJ
Bank Address: L65 Ferndale On Republic, Republic Road Ferndale,
Randburg 2125, Johannesburg South Africa.
Beneficiary Address: Johannesburg, South Africa.

I wait for the receipt of the transfer.

Thanks
Mr. Kuku
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

akuku46@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:45 pm

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your mail. send me the attach receipt of the funds that you send.

Thanks
Mr. Anthony Kuku
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

akuku46@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:03 pm

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your mail. I wait for the receipt then I can proceed.

Thanks
Mr. Anthony Kuku
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.