Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mike38donald@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mike38donald@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:01 pm

mike donald <mike38donald@hotmail.com>

Thu, 23 Jul at 18:49

TEL: +27-78-7806649
Email:mike50donald@hotmail.com

Dear, Good Friend,

I only got your contact details from the South Africa Exchange Information On-line Service on my personal programmed search on the internet for a reputable company or individual to assist me sincerely & confidential which your information & profiles were very satisfactory, so I decided to contact you immediately.

It is my great pleasure to write you this letter. Within the Department of Minerals & Energy where I work as a Director of Audit and Project Implementation, I have in my possession an overdue payment in US funds. The said funds represent certain percentage of the total contract value executed on behalf of my Department by a foreign contracting firm, which, I the official over-invoiced to the amount of US$10.500, 000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars). Though the actual contract cost has been paid to the original contractor, leaving the excess balance unclaimed.

Since the present elected Government is determined to pay foreign contractors all debts owed, so as to maintain good relationship with foreign governments and non-government agencies, we included our bills for approvals with the Department of Finance and the South Africa Reserve Bank (SARB). I am seeking your assistance to front as beneficiary of the unclaimed funds, since I am not allowed to operate foreign accounts.

Details and change of beneficiary information upon application for claim to reflect payment and approvals will be secured on behalf of you/your Company. I have to propose that should you be willing to assist me in this transaction your share as compensation will be (35%), and the balance of (65%) will be for me.

The business is completely safe and secure, provided you treat it with Utmost confidentiality. It does not matter whether you/your Company does contract projects, as a transfer of powers will be secured in favor of you/your Company. Also, your area of specialization is not a hindrance to the successful execution of this transaction. I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me.

Your urgent response please. Thanks for your co-operation. Contact me on this number Tel: +27-78-7806649, Or Email Address: mike50donald@hotmail.com , for more information's.

Regards,

Mr. Mike Donald

Phone:
+27787806649
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

mike10donald@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:41 pm

mike donald <mike10donald@hotmail.com>

Sun, 30 Aug at 15:50

TEL: +27-78-7806649
Email:mike50donald@hotmail.com

Dear, Good Friend,

I only got your contact details from the South Africa Exchange Information On-line Service on my personal programmed search on the internet for a reputable company or individual to assist me sincerely & confidential which your information & profiles were very satisfactory, so I decided to contact you immediately.

It is my great pleasure to write you this letter. Within the Department of Minerals & Energy where I work as a Director of Audit and Project Implementation, I have in my possession an overdue payment in US funds. The said funds represent certain percentage of the total contract value executed on behalf of my Department by a foreign contracting firm, which, I the official over-invoiced to the amount of US$10.500, 000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars). Though the actual contract cost has been paid to the original contractor, leaving the excess balance unclaimed.

Since the present elected Government is determined to pay foreign contractors all debts owed, so as to maintain good relationship with foreign governments and non-government agencies, we included our bills for approvals with the Department of Finance and the South Africa Reserve Bank (SARB). I am seeking your assistance to front as beneficiary of the unclaimed funds, since I am not allowed to operate foreign accounts.

Details and change of beneficiary information upon application for claim to reflect payment and approvals will be secured on behalf of you/your Company. I have to propose that should you be willing to assist me in this transaction your share as compensation will be (35%), and the balance of (65%) will be for me.

The business is completely safe and secure, provided you treat it with Utmost confidentiality. It does not matter whether you/your Company does contract projects, as a transfer of powers will be secured in favor of you/your Company. Also, your area of specialization is not a hindrance to the successful execution of this transaction. I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me.

Your urgent response please. Thanks for your co-operation. Contact me on this number Tel: +27-78-7806649, Or Email Address: mike50donald@hotmail.com , for more information's.

Regards,

Mr. Mike Donald
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

johnkuta6@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:42 pm

john kuta <johnkuta6@outlook.com>

Mon, 28 Jun at 06:43

Tel:27-78-7806649
Private Email: johnkuta89@outlook.com

YOUR KINDEST ATTENTION
BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

Your urgent response please. Thanks for your co-operation. Contact me on this number Tel: +27-78-7806649, Or Email Address: johnkuta89@outlook.com, for more information's.

Regards,
Mr. John kuta
Wayne

johnkuta94@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:40 pm

Dear Sir,

Thanks you very much for your prompt response and also, I need private telephone number .

I am giving you an assurance to you that this transaction is 100% legitimate and it abides to international funds transfer regulations and please do not betray the trust I am placing on you.

I need your full co-operation in this transaction to ensure the successful completion of the transfer to your designated account.

NOTE: That it can either be the Private or Company account as every international modality would be strictly adhered to, in the completion of the remittance thereof. An application will be submitted on your behalf at the Department of Finance, requesting for the approval to transfer the fund according to the provisions and regulations of the foreign payment act of 2009.

As soon as the authorization approvals are issued by the Department of Finance, all the approval documentation will be made available to you as an evidence of the legitimacy of the fund, and pursuance of the financial administration code of conduct rules and the paying bank will have all the necessary powers to transfer the fund to the designated account overseas.

There will also be a certification verifying that the payment amount to you does not contravene the money laundering laws enacted in accordance with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) / South African standard practice, and that the money has no link to terrorism and other vices specified therein.

A direct communication channel will be opened between the paying bank here and your bank in your country or any other country, to intimate the properly about the purpose and reason of the remittance into the account provided.

This is to ascertain the origin and source of fund into the shores of the nation, and prevent any delay in the deposit of the transfer to the nominated account. At the conclusion of the fund deposit into your account, there will not be any question from your bank or financial regulatory agency in your country regarding the transaction, because every requirement would be met, and clearly followed.

Questions or suggestion are most warmly welcomed any time.

I wait your urgent response.

Thanks

Mr. John Kuta

Header:

Return-Path: <johnkuta94@outlook.com>
Received: from AS8PR04MB7685.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::99ae:5f3:b7:adb7]) by AS8PR04MB7685.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::99ae:5f3:b7:adb7%3]) with mapi id 15.20.4242.023;
Sat, 3 Jul 2021 16:14:06 +0000
Subject: Thanks you very much for your prompt response
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

johnkuta94@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:16 pm

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your mail and this fund is over invoice contract funds and we have to get all the paperwork first before any transfer take place to your nominated bank account, but I will get all the paperwork done before any transfer. And I need your TELEPHONE NUMBER .

So, provide your full banking details to enable me submit application of claim on your behalf. so, I need you to send the following information to me immediately to enable me submit an application of claim on your behalf..

The information I need are below:
Bank Name
bank Account Number
Beneficiary
Bank address
Bank routing No

I wait for your swift response.

Regards,
Mr. John Kuta
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

johnkuta94@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:08 pm

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your mail with your banking details received and I have submitted application of claim on your behalf. As soon the transfer approvals comes out by tomorrow, I will make the copies available to you and let know way forward.

What type of business are you doing in your country? and what type of investments would like us to invest the fund in after our sharing.? And also call me as soon as you receive this mail.

Meanwhile I also to confirm you that I have paid today for the approval's fees and certificate of ownership which it cost me US$16,200 dollars and affidavit also cost me US$1,320 dollars so I am waiting for them to approval of the funds tomorrow then I will proceed to the bank for onward transfer of our funds into your bank account.

Attached the receipt payment of approval fee and the affidavit. I will update you tomorrow as soon as the approvals comes out and I have asked you your TELEPHONE NUMBER many times which you have not send to me. Please send me your TELEPHONE NUMBER.

Regards,
Mr. John Kuta

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

johnkuta94@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:14 pm

Dear Sir,

This is to confirm to you that the certificate of the ownership was issued today in your name as the beneficiary of the US$10.5 million dollars and also the payment approval which I spent amount of US$16,200 dollars Which I did sent to you already the receipt yesterday and with affidavit in court before they approved the fund which also it cost me additional US$1,320 dollars before I obtain the affidavit which I did sent to you already and also I attached the letter of demand from Department of Finance and they department of finance requested amount US$3,850 dollars from us for payment fee of indemnity fee/ processing fee, this amount we have to pay it immediately before the department of finance will instruct paying bank in my country to transfer our funds into your nominated bank account.

Please kindly send me amount US$800 dollars immediately to enable me to complete with the funds I have on me to pay the indemnity fee/processing fee so that the department of finance will instruct the paying bank here in my country to transfer the US$10.5 million dollars into your nominated bank account because right now I do not have more extract funds on me to pay for the Indemnity Fee/ processing fee compete in department of finance to enable the department of finance to instruct the paying bank here in my country to transfer our funds to your nominated bank account immediately. before I will arrive in your country for sharing the funds with you and also for you to assist me to invest my share in your country.

Please use western union transfer to transfer the US$800 dollars because it faster to receive funds so that I will proceed, name and address you will use to send the US$800 dollars through western union are below:

First Name: P.
Surname: G.
Address: Johannesburg South Africa,

As soon as you send the US$800 dollars through western union attach the receipt to me on my email.

Finally finds 3 documents attached I obtain in your name.
Waiting for your urgent response.
Mr. John Kuta

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

johnkuta94@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:50 pm

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your mail and the information that you will use to send the funds are below:

Bank Name: Absa bank of South Africa
Account Number: 933486XXXX
Beneficiary: H. G. C.
Swift Code: ABSAZAJJ.
Branch Address: Upper Ground Floor, Witkopen Rd, Fourways, Johannesburg South Africa.
Beneficiary Address: Northriding, Johannesburg, South Africa.

Waiting for the screen grab that you use to transfer the funds.
Thanks
Mr. John Kuta
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

johnkuta94@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:15 pm

Dear, the bank account I sent to you is fine so there is no another bank account, then go and send it through western union with the information below:

First Name: P.
Surname: G.
Address: Johannesburg South Africa.

As soon as you send it send me the attaché receipt of the payment

Thanks
Mr. John
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

a20kuku@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:08 pm

Money transfer scam.

Tel:27-78-7806649
Private Email: a25kuku@hotmail.com

YOUR KINDEST ATTENTION
BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

Your urgent response please. Thanks for your co-operation. Contact me on this number Tel: +27-78-7806649, Or Email Address: a25kuku@hotmail.com, for more information's.

Regards,
Mr. Anthony kuku

Header:

Return-Path: <a20kuku@hotmail.com>
Subject: FROM: MR. ANTHONY KUKU
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 10:37:09 +0000
Message-ID: <CWXP265MB46018F518427B15F09D99857AC9A9@CWXP265MB4601.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

+27787806649 - same as above.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.