Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

patriciagreathouse163@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

patriciagreathouse163@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:38 pm

-------I Seek Your Corporation.20/07/2020

Tom Mark <patriciagreathouse163@gmail.com>
Reply-To: info@tommark.xyz
Bcc:

Mon, 20 Jul at 14:11

Dear Friend,

I seek your consent so we can claim the bank deposit of the late Thompson Reeves, who died in a car crash.

Please contact me immediately.

Thank you,
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: patriciagreathouse163@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:53 pm

PARTNERSHIP DEAL ----Read Carefully And Reply

info@tommark.xyz <info@tommark.xyz>
To:

Tue, 21 Jul at 12:21

Attn:

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your message to me,I need you to know there is nothing for you to worry about, He is my client who die for over 10 years and been trying to sources for his relative which i later find out they all dead in our of those terrorist attack even the wife of the Next of kin all gone,But last week someone show up trying to claim it which we later find out he is not the right person for it and do not want the Government to take charge of it,But since i have the papers so I need you to Stand as the Next of Kin to claim the fund which value at $5,000,000:00,This will only be between me and you which at the end you will be entitle to 60% while 40% will be for me,If you ACCEPT,Send the Follow details to start the process to get the Letter of Administration for you to send to the Bank as the Next of KIN.

Full Name-----
Address---
Telephone---
Your Account details for your Fund transfer.
Occupation-------
Annual Income-----
Any Form of Identification.

Once you send the details the process will commence

Thanks and waiting
Tom Mark.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: tommark.xyz

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:52 pm

Tom Mark is a fake lawyer using the fraudulent domain name tommark.xyz. There is no website, the domain name is used only for the email address, as in info@tommark.xyz.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=144838 .

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: TOMMARK.XYZ
Updated Date: 2020-07-08
Creation Date: 2020-07-08
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-07-08
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Kia
Registrant Organization: Suhuar
Registrant Street: 81090 Lake side
Registrant City: Laurel
Registrant State/Province: Other
Registrant Postal Code: 20707
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.9152293459
Registrant Email: jhanson1001@yahoo.com

The same fraudster also operates some other fraudulent domain names used only for the email address:

- gatehousebkplc.com - impersonating Gatehouse Bank
- hsbc-h.com - impersonating HSBC
- ubsagbank.com - impersonating Union Bank of Switzerland (UBS AG)
- norwoodbankuk.com - impersonating Norwood Bank
- kerrylogisticscourier.com - impersonating Kerry Logistics.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:28 pm

Waiting your partnership Response

info@tommark.xyz <info@tommark.xyz>
To:

Mon, 27 Jul at 09:58

Attn:XXXXXX,

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your message to me,I need you to know there is nothing for you to worry about, He is my client who die for over 10 years and been trying to sources for his relative which i later find out they all dead in our of those terrorist attack even the wife of the Next of kin all gone,But last week someone show up trying to claim it which we later find out he is not the right person for it and do not want the Government to take charge of it,But since i have the papers so I need you to Stand as the Next of Kin to claim the fund which value at $5,000,000:00,This will only be between me and you which at the end you will be entitle to 60% while 40% will be for me,If you ACCEPT,Send the Follow details to start the process to get the Letter of Administration for you to send to the Bank as the Next of KIN.

Full Name-----
Address---
Telephone---
Your Account details for your Fund transfer.
Occupation-------
Annual Income-----
Any Form of Identification.

Once you send the details the process will commence

Thanks and waiting
Tom Mark.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:29 pm

Your Payment Notices 25/11/2020

Eric Davidson <patriciagreathouse163@gmail.com>
Reply-To: customer.service@norwoodbankuk.com
Bcc:

Wed, 25 Nov at 09:24

Dear Friend

Our institution has been mandated to effect a payment to you; based on a pending transaction in your name, which we are about to pay you, we will like to know, if you are interested in completing this transaction or authorize us to cancel or revert this payment.

If you are interested; do not hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to help you.

Please re-confirm to us the following; Name, Address, Phone, Profession, Age and Marital status:

Thanks for Your Cooperation.

Kind regards
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:07 pm

From:Norwood Credit Union---XXXXXX----Fund Processing Details.VIEW THE ATTACHMENT-+44 238 228 0064 CALL ME FOR MORE INFORMATION

customer.service@norwoodbankuk.com <customer.service@norwoodbankuk.com>
To:

Sir,

RE: PAYMENT TRANSFER OF $5,000,000:00
Thanks for your message back to us,Hope you and your Family are safe over the wide spread of Covid 19 affecting the whole world.

To enable us proceed with your Fund transfer,you will have to follow the step by step process since you do not reside here in London UK, Forms will be send to you,All you do is to fill is and return it back to us for filing to enable us set up your file and account details for you.

Fill the below along the Form attached to this email.:

Full Name:----------

Address:------------

Telephone:---------

Bank Name:-------

Bank Address:-------

Account Number:-----

Routing Number:-----

Swift Code:----------

VIEW THE ATTACHED FILE FILL AND RETURN BACK.

Regards,
Eric Davidson
Address: 51 Moorgate Road London EC2R 6PB United Kingdom
E-Mail: customer.service@norwoodbankuk.com
Telephone:+44 238 228 0064 CALL ME FOR MORE INFORMATION
Opening Hours
Mon-Fri 08:00-20:30
Sat 09:00-17:00
Holidays Closed

@2020 Norwood Credit Union Bank. All right reserved
Disclaimer: Notice of Confidentiality: The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copy, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us. Please consider our environment before printing this e-mail.
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.