Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

poyjairapee@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

poyjairapee@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:29 pm

Re: Your Urgent Respond Is Needed Now.

cir.polygom@planet.tn <cir.polygom@planet.tn>

Thu, 9 Jul at 06:12

Hello,

I am soliciting for your kind recommendation or advice on any short / long term and highly lucrative investment concept in your country. I am seeking for an individual or corporate entity, that can help me channel my family funds into profitable investments outside Thailand.

Thank you for your time and I am looking forward to your reply so I can tell you more about my family and the reason I contact you.

The reply through my email address: poyjairapee@yahoo.com

Looks,

Mrs. Poyjairapee Teriyapirom

Bangkok, Thailand.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

cherstale30@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:56 pm

Money transfer scam.

Hello,

My name is Mrs. Poyjairapee Teriyapirom, A Thailand citizen. I am the wife of Bonsoong Teriyapirom the former Minister of Commerce of Thailand, who has been locked up for a Rice Business Deal with China. I just got your contact today during my web search for a competent individual in your country who can assist me with my Inheritance money left for me by my husband. This money was deposited by my husband in a bank here in Thailand and I seek a foreign assistant to have this money transferred out of Thailand for our mutual benefit. We will share this money equally, If you agreed to help me achieve this aim. Let me know your decision for more details on how to proceed.

I am not fluent in English. I use translator for communication. Email communication is preferable.

You can read about my husband here if you need clarity:
https: // www. reuters.com/article/thailand-politics-rice/thailand-files-charges-against-former-commerce-minister-idINKBN0MD0QB20150317/

I am not fluent in English. I use translator for communication. Email communication is preferable.

I wait your reply.

Best Regards.

Poyjairapee Teriyapirom.

Header:

Return-Path: <cherstale30@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 14:45:40 -0800
Message-ID: <CALRaMzM7TYSEKMFRWOxw33_eMN8pGQVN-cxvUDgbdiqc35yEJA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: From Poyjairapee Teriyapirom.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

chuusakjaidee.info@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:12 pm

Money transfer Scam:

Hello,

My name is Mrs. Poyjairapee Teriyapirom, A Thailand citizen. I am the wife of Bonsoong Teriyapirom the former Minister of Commerce of Thailand, who has been locked up for a Rice Business Deal with China. I just got your contact today during my web search for a competent individual in your country who can assist me with my Inheritance money left for me by my husband. This money was deposited by my husband in a bank here in Thailand and I seek a foreign assistant to have this money transferred out of Thailand for our mutual benefit. We will share this money equally, If you agreed to help me achieve this aim. Let me know your decision for more details on how to proceed.

You can read about my husband here if you need clarity:
https:/ /www.reuters.com/article/thailand-politics-rice/thailand-files-charges-against-former-commerce-minister-idINKBN0MD0QB20150317/

I wait your reply.

Best Regards.

Poyjairapee Teriyapirom.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <chuusakjaidee.info@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.215.173]
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 09:03:00 -0800
Message-ID: <CAPqsLHzkVpVx-cU0=wxgrAs6UX-8UJtq7bPXomBtEtk4WwnLew@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: From Poyjairapee Teriyapirom.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.