Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

enquiries59loan@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

enquiries59loan@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:35 pm

ZS

Mrs. Anneli S. Christel <enquiries59loan@gmail.com>
Reply-To: annelichristel@gmail.com
Bcc:

Sat, 4 Jul at 09:06

Am Mrs. Anneli S. Christel

I am now 64 years old and I was diagnosed with Lung Cancer on the 28th of August, 2019. Am currently in the Hospital Cancer Centre and Institute of Oncology for treatment.

It's possible you have heard a similar story that has no basis, but this is different, it's a true story of my situation at the moment been that am a widow and childless, am willing to donate the total sum of $49,000,000.00 Dollars equivalent my late husband left for me and i am wishing that his legacy lives on in the many charities and good causes he supported during his lifetime." As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish on earth which will also be very profitable and beneficial to you.

I want to donate all the total sum of $49,000,000.00 Dollars to you to build any charity home of your choice in my name in your Country.

1. Real Estate of low cost
2. Better life program for rural people.
3. Home for the aged.
4. Orphanage home.

These are the areas I envisage to direct the project, I think this can bring equity and fairness to our society.
Please use judiciously 60% of this fund for the foundation and the remaining 40% will be for your acceptance offer and unforeseen expenses that might arise in the course of executing this project since i won't be able to act why lying down here and not knowing when my breath will stop as stated by the doctors. So I live each day as my last.
If you deemed yourself capable and willing to handle this project with trust and honesty quickly contact me and respond back as I will direct you on the steps to be taken to actualize this dream.

This is a matter of urgency as I live every day as my last day on earth. Now I have realized why Steve Job says God gave us the senses to let us feel the love in everyone’s heart, not the illusions brought about by wealth. The wealth I have won in my life I cannot bring with me. What I can bring is only the memories precipitated by love.

Regards,
Mrs. Anneli S. Christel
Email: annelichristel@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.