Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sumuncewill@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sumuncewill@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:21 pm

Update 1st June 2020

BOE <sumuncewill@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 1 Jun at 15:14

--
1st June 2020

Attn: Beneficiary

Dear Sir,

RE: YOUR INVESTMENT FUNDS PAYMENT WIRE TRANSFER STATUS WITH TOTAL VALUED AT THIRTY-TWO MILLION NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND BRITISH POUNDS STERLING (£32,900.000.00)

Following the newly appointed Governor of our Apex Bank (Bank of England), the Top Management of the Bank of England has officially directed after our extraordinary management meeting with the newly appointed Governor of the Bank of England.

All departments Executive Directors has been officially directed to ensure that all due payments are ready forfinal remittance before coming to the new appointed Governor of the Bank of England to sign for any foreign payment transfer of funds.

All waited payments and beneficiaries are to reconfirm their positions and reconfirm His or Her willingness to complete the UK Foreign Payment Legal Due Diligence Process.

Finally, all beneficiaries are to reconfirm His or Her Position to receive the Fund's Payment on or before Tuesday 2nd June 2020.

Failure for you to reconfirm your position, on or before Tuesday 2nd June 2020, The said Fund;s Payment shall be officially signed and return back into the Government Treasury by the newly appointed Governor of our Apex Bank ( Bank of England).

Yours Sincerely

Victoria Cleland
Executive Director Banking, Payments and
Financial Resilience.
Bank of England
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: sumuncewill@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:00 pm

UPDATE: 16TH JULY 2021

FCA <sumuncewill@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Fri, 16 Jul at 12:45

--
Good Day,

Dear Sir,

I am a member, Executive Board of Directors working with our Apex Bank. An investment fund deposited in our secret vault (Escrow Bank Account) £48.9M (Forty-Eight Million Nine Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling) with an open beneficiary and investment funds manager for claims in your name.

However, the investment fund's payment came as a result of National Crude Oil Sales and the payment deposited into the Nation Bank Account with our Apex Bank. The £48.9M (GBP) (Forty-Eight Million Nine Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling) was profit made after the Conversion of the National Crude Oil Sales into Gold Assets and safe keeping with our Apex Bank.

Please get back to me as soon as possible for more details if you are interested in my proposal.

Best Regards,

Mr. Mervyn Edward
(FCDO)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.