Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drhenrychioma101@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

drhenrychioma101@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 31, 2020 9:28 pm

urgent

DR HENRY CHIOMA <drhenrychioma101@gmail.com>
To:
DR HENRY CHIOMA
Bcc:

Sun, 31 May at 02:51

Dear Distinguish customer

Inlue of the ongoing corona virus (covid 19) that is ravaging the world , i want to personally introduce myself before i shall proceed .
I am Dr Henry Chioma , a Nigerian born , i am currently working with a bank called (first bank of Nigeria plc) under it legal department ,

Now i can proceed to narrate my reasons of contacting you , i and two other staffs in the bank , we a breaking news that one of our bank customer died of corona virus infection , the customer is an American citizen that works with SHELL PETROLEUM CORPORATION in Nigeria as expatriate , the customer sometime ago made a deposit sum of US15Million but unfortunate thing that happened was that the customer did not complete his bank documentation and necessary information were missing from his data given to the bank ,in short there is no confirmed clearance on the money deposited .There is no next of kin in all the previous papers he presented to our bank , In my legal department we has set up an inquiry to search for any of his relation or friend in the SHELL COMPANY but all efforts was fruitless and nobody in the company is willing to identify that they knows him.

In our department , i and two other colleagues has resolved to contact you as regards during our search to know more about the customer , we came across your name in our bank computer system network. we unianimously agreed to seek your of assistance to help us to move the money to your bank account because if we did handle it quickly , my bank and our government will make use of the money , but if we will be able move it fast and close the account data base , there will be no trace of the money in the bank after further credit to your designated bank account , we will retrieved all related papers of the deceased customer and burn it all .

In our final resolution , we agreed to share the money after transfer to your account anywhere in the world , sharing percentage are as follows -(A) 10% for the expenses incurred by both parties (B) 30% to you and (C) 60% to i and my colleagues .

I and my colleagues will be waiting in anticiption to hear from you or to receive mail letter of acceptance to handle this transaction .Upon receipt of your responses i will proceed to discuss further with you .

Yours Faithfully
Dr Henry Chioma
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.