Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nigeriapoliceforcenpf032@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

nigeriapoliceforcenpf032@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 28, 2020 9:48 pm

Re: ARE YOU ALIVE?

NIGERIA POLICE FORCE <nigeriapoliceforcenpf032@gmail.com>
Reply-To: policeforcenpf@gmail.com
Bcc:
Thu, 28 May at 02:32

Attention:Sir/Madam,

28/05/2020.

You may have been expecting an Atm card from a bank in Africa which has never been delivered to you till date after several efforts you made to retrieve the card.

We are pleased to inform you now that your transaction was wrongly handled by cheats but God has exposed them and the secret behind your long suffering over the receipt of your payment ATM card has been revealed to us today as your ATM card with Ownership Certificate and other related documents was caught in possession of one Phyllis Little at the departure hall here in Lagos Airport.

The arrested criminal who attempted to smuggle out your Atm card to Atlanta is claiming citizen of the United States as indicated in her ID which I will send to you through email attachment for your perusal as soon as you respond to this letter.

The criminal confessed she was aided by one Tunde Lemo who work with CBN and one other Government official who is presently working with Federal Ministry of Finance using her initiative to smuggle out the Atm card to the USA so that they can withdraw all the funds loaded in the card and share.

This is criminality as the ATM card we recovered from her is bearing your name as well as the related document attached herewith which is here in my office while interrogation is still on as the arrested smuggler is now in detention in the CELL while we proceed investigation to trace their agents and crime partners for subsequent prosecution.

We have tried to call you with the phone number placed on the parcel with no success but a man called me now from USA with a hidden number claiming ownership of the card thereby asking us to redirect the ATM card to another address he provided in California instead of the address placed on your parcel envelope.

This is confusing as I do not know whom to believe at this point since the content in the envelope(ATM CARD) can not be divided into two considering the confessional statement made by the arrested person(Phyllis Little)who told us you are the rightful owner of the fund loaded in the ATM card but you died and made her your next of Kin.

Please confirm reality of this information by responding to this message immediately as the Nigerian Police will not be held responsible if this ATM card is shipped to the wrong person due to beneficiary's delay in response or negligence.

You can reach me with this number:+234-813-804-1123.

Inspector Sailas Weba Nkem
Anti Crime Section Nigerian Police Post
Murtala Mohammed Intl Airport Lagos.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.