Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Chad Wolf (Homeland Security)

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers impersonating Chad Wolf (Homeland Security)

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 27, 2020 8:58 pm

Greetings to you, Dear Beneficiary

Greetings From The Department of Homeland Security United States of America.
Your total funds worth $5.500.000.00 USD will be delivered to your home address
through any company of your choice from the below mentioned so kindly update
us:

We hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you,
your over due Winning Prize/inheritance fund which you could not complete the
process of the released of your transfer pin code through the Digitized Payment
System. And you have spent a lot of money and a lot time sending money to
different people just to make sure you receive your fund and after set and done
your received nothing.

We have decided to pay your funds through (ATM VISA Card) This arrangement was
initiated/constituted by the World Bank, United Nation and Bank of America, due
to fraudulent activities going on within the world, The World Bank, United
Nations and Bank of America introduced this payment arrangement as to enable
our Contract, Winning Prize, inheritance beneficiary to receive their fund
without any interference.

The ATM VISA Card was contracted and powered by GOLD CARD WORLDWIDE. The ATM
VISA CARD is credited with the sum of $5.500.000.00 united states dollars, it
is already loaded on the Master Card which you can use to access your fund in
any ATM machine worldwide and we have concluded delivery arrangement with the
below courier services companies and their delivery time is stated below.

1; FedEx=5hrs/$150, iTunes card or buy an Google Play card $150

2; DHL=12hrs/$98, iTunes card or buy an Google Play card $98

3; UPS=8hrs/$50, iTunes card or buy an Google Play card $50

To enable the delivery proceed immediately today, Note that you will be liable
to pay the delivery fee of the ATM VISA Card with any of the above courier
company of your choice before the delivery will take place to your destination
address, Kindly provide them with the below details in your response to this
email address: dilomaticagent34@gmail.com and let them know which courier
company you would want them to
use for the shipment of your ATM VISA Card to you.

1. Your Full Names_______
2. Country___________
3. City Airport_______
4. Home Address_______
5. Phone Number_____
6. Sex_______

Reply to this email address: dilomaticagent34@gmail.com with the ITUNES CARD
and the below contact details immediately you receive this email for shipment
of your ATM VISA Card to your home address.

Best regards,
Mr. Chad Wolf
Homeland Security secretary.

Header:

Return-Path: <danilo.love@alice.it>
Received: from (41.138.89.231) by wmlight.pc.tim.it;
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020
Reply-To: dilomaticagent34@gmail.com
Subject: Greetings to you, Dear Beneficiary
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kirstjennielson@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:12 pm

From Mr. Chad F. Wolf, please text me here (206)426-0749

Mr. Chad F. Wolf <kirstjennielson@gmail.com>
Reply-To: officefileua@gmail.com

Thu, 17 Sep at 09:13

Greeting!
This is Mr. Chad F. Wolf, the current Secretary of Homeland Security.
During my routine checks on our warehouse yesterday we discovered a cargo
box, while scanning the box our cash tracking machine has detected that
the content of the Box the diplomat was delivering to you is cash worth $
8.5 million.
The diplomat who arrived with the box made several attempts to reach you.
All the efforts he made were abortive so he decided to leave the box and
travel back to his country, so if you are interested in receiving this
fund back then get back to me now with your full information for the
delivery.

My regards
Chad F. Wolf
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

office_files24@aliceadsl.fr

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:05 pm

Attention Sir/Madam!

Chad Wolf <office_files24@aliceadsl.fr>
Reply-To: jm5112885@gmail.com

Sat, 26 Sep at 19:17

Attention Sir/Madam!

I am Chad Wolf the acting United States Secretary of Homeland Security. This is to notify you of this ATM MasterCard Package worth (US$4,500,000.00) according to its Documents, which was brought here by Mike Perez of the Intelligence Unit of International Police who was assigned to Africa/Asia to handle issues involving foreign Beneficiaries who are being ripped off each time they try to make claims of their inherited Fund. And this has been happening for years now without being attended to, until now and the Agent stated that this Package belongs to you.

The reason why i am contacting you now is because, as i go through my file, I discover that Kirstjen Nielsen used this opportunity to extort money from you, yet failed to release your fund to you, I felt very disappointed for this, and I keep asking myself, 'why would Kirstjen Nielsen do such a thing, which is very bad. That is why I decided to contact you by myself to help you. Kirstjen Nielsen is no longer on this seat. So, i decide to help you receive your fund as soon as possible.

So, get back with your mailing information so that i will help you to receive your fund by registering the ATM MasterCard Package with Courier to bring it to your address immediately.

Note that, only what it will cost you is just (US$50) the Courier Service fee that's all. So, get back urgently to enable us register the ATM MasterCard for you immediately.

Regard,
Chad Wolf
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

officefile01145@topmail.name

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:36 pm

From Mr. Chad F. Wolf, please text me here (206)426-0749

Mr. Chad F. Wolf <officefile01145@topmail.name>
Reply-To: officefileus@gmail.com

Fri, 6 Nov at 21:31

Greeting!
This is Mr. Chad F. Wolf, the current Secretary of Homeland Security.
During my routine checks on our warehouse yesterday we discovered a cargo box, while scanning the box our cash tracking machine has detected that the content of the Box the diplomat was delivering to you is cash worth $ 8.5 million.
The diplomat who arrived with the box made several attempts to reach you. All the efforts he made were abortive so he decided to leave the box and travel back to his country, so if you are interested in receiving this fund back then get back to me now with your full information for the delivery.

My regards
Chad F. Wolf
Wayne

hs.washingtondc0@gmail.com officeservice65@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:40 pm

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
WASHINGTON, DC 20528, USA.

Attn, Dear Fund Beneficiary.

This is the Department of Homeland Security. We have a vital mission which is to secure the nation from the many threats as well as Internet Fraud. This requires the dedication of more than 230,000 employees in jobs that range from aviation and border sector, I was appointed the new and current United States Secretary of Homeland Security on November 13, 2019.

Today, I was going through the files I have on my desk which was not completed by Kirstjen Nielsen so I discovered that your file was among, I will like to know if you have received your funds valued at USD $3.500,000.00 (Three Million five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) WINNINGS/ SCAMS VICTIM COMPENSATION. I want you to know that your funds have been approved by the Treasury Department of the United States and are ready to be disbursed to you.

I want to know if you're interested in receiving your unpaid legitimate funds worth $3.5 Million usd however, I will only be of help if you agreed to follow my instructions. If you're really interested in receiving your unpaid $3.5 Million USD, I advise that you get back to me immediately. All I need is your cooperation,Trust and understanding with the Valid Delivery home address and Phone number.

I will need you to get back to me, so I can give you instructions on how to receive your Funds since it was not completed by Kirstjen Nielsen, contact me to our email: hs.washingtondc0@gmail.com and my number: +1 (720) 603-9267.

Thank you and have a good day.

Chad F. Wolf
Secretary, United States Secret Service
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Washington, DC 20528, USA
© 2020

Scammer online form location:
https:/ /docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSflUgytO2J82CSvwY7v8WdUvX4OXrKgJ3qyVT2aMEf8ISVVsg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

Header:

Return-Path: <3CgOrXw8JEL8tkknhjxjw0nhjBAlrfnq.htrl.rhfqnxyjw.6EB5lrfnq.htr@trix.bounces.google.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f69.google.com (mail-sor-f69.google.com. [209.85.220.69])
Reply-To: officeservice65@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020
Subject: U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY

Phone: +17206039267
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Denver, CO
Original network provider* Level 3 Telecom Of Colorado, Llc - Co
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

chadwolf605@gmail.com - chadwolf379@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:27 pm

Recovery scam.

Unsolicited email received:

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

PLEASE READ THIS EMAIL CAREFUL I HOPE THIS MAIL FINDS YOU IN GOOD SPIRIT AND IN GOOD HEALTH? BECAUSE I AM QUITE AWARE OF YOUR LOSSES IN THE PAST YEARS NOW, IT MAY SURPRISE YOU THAT I AM ALSO AWARE OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES PURSUIT IN BENIN, GHANA, TOGO, NIGERIA, SPAIN, FRANCE, MALAYSIA, INDONESIA, CHINA AND KOREA .MY NAME IS MR. CHAD WOLF,THE SECRETARY OF U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY OF AMERICA , AM IN CHARGE TO MONITORED ALL FOREIGN TRANSACTIONS IN AFRICA EUROPE AND ASIA.

I HAVE BEEN IN THE U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY NOW SINCE THE GOVERNMENT OF PRESIDENT Donald Trump, MONITORING THE VARIOUS TRANSACTIONS GOING ON IN AFRICA, EUROPE AND ASIA, MOST ESPECIALLY CONSIGNMENTS CASES AND BANK TRANSFER. I DO NOT INTEND TO SPOIL YOUR DAY OR TO PUT YOU UNDER DURESS.

BUT YOU CAN NOT RECEIVE ANY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENTS BOXES PURSUIT, WITHOUT A CLEARANCE FROM THE U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY.HOWEVER, UPON MY ARRIVAL IN BENIN REPUBLIC AFTER SERIES OF MEETINGS WITH OUR PRESIDENT Donald Trump AND UNITED NATIONS SECRETARY GENERAL BAN KI-MOON, DUE TO NUMEROUS COMPLAINS FROM OTHER SECURITY AGENCIES FROM AFRICA ASIA, EUROPE, OCEANIA, ANTARCTICA,SOUTH AMERICA AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA RESPECTIVELY, AGAINST THE BENIN GOVERNMENT AND NIGERIA OVER THE RATE OF SCAM/FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY AND AFRICA.

WHEN I ARRIVE IN THE BENIN PARLIAMENT IN COTONOU, I FOUND YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX CLEARANCE FILE LYING ON THE FOREIGN AFFAIR OFFICE DESK WITHOUT ANY ATTENTION ON A THOROUGH SCRUTINY I DISCOVERED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT HAVE BEEN ABANDONED BY YOUR DELIVERY AGENT. MEANWHILE, I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY HAVE TRY TO REACH YOU, BUT NO WAY AND THEY HAVE MADE SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT YOUR DELIVERY AGENT BUT TO NO AVAIL.

TO MY GREATEST SURPRISE, DURING MY RECENT ROUTINE RE-CHECKING, I PERSONALLY DISCOVERED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT CONTENT DECLARATION DOCUMENTS STATED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT CONTAINS PERSONAL EFFECTS MEANWHILE, IT CONTAINS UNITED STATES DOLLAR BILLS WORTH OVER US$7.5 MILLION DOLLARS, WHICH MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE CONSIGNMENT TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU EARLIER BEFORE NOW.

BASED ON THIS PERSONAL DISCOVERY, I AM CONTACTING YOU NOW TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WITH MY POSITION AND POWER AS THE SECRETARY OF U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY, I CAN ASSIST YOU TO LEGALLY CLEAR YOUR CONSIGNMENT FUND, BUT YOU MUST AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS. BECAUSE I HAVE CALLED OUR OFFICE IN WASHINGTON,DC FROM BENIN, WHO HAS BEEN INTERCEPTING ALL YOUR TELEPHONE CALLS, WITH THE HELP OF MTN, TIGO VODAFONE AND AIRTEL NETWORK BENIN.

I ALSO RECEIVED SOME INFORMATION FROM OUR HOMELAND SECURITY OFFICE IN BENIN REPUBLIC, ABOUT YOUR EMAILS, THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DEALING AND SENDING MONEY TO PEOPLES IN BENIN, GHANA, SOUTH AFRICA, TOGO AND NIGERIA , WHO CLAIMS TO BE THE WESTERN UNION DIRECTOR. YOU ARE ALSO DEALING WITH A BANK, AND OTHER NAMES WHICH I AM STILL WAITING TO BE FORWARDED TO ME FROM OUR OFFICE IN WASHINGTON,DC. WHO HAVE MONITORED ALL YOUR DEALINGS WITH THIS HOODLUM.

YOU ARE ADVICE TO HENCE FORT STOP FURTHER DEALINGS WITH ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED PEOPLE, UNTIL WE COMPLETE OUR INVESTIGATION. BECAUSE YOUR DEALING WITH THEM IS TERMED AS ILLEGAL TRANSACTION.

I WISH TO INFORM THAT WE THE HOMELAND SECURITY IS ON LOOK OUT FOR ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED NAME, MOSTLY THOSE WHO CLAIMS TO BE THE DIRECTOR OF WEST AFRICAN DEBT WESTERN UNION AND MONEY GRAM AND PROPERTY RECOVERY BENIN. ALL THIS MENTIONED PEOPLE ARE IMPOSTOR, AND WE INTEND TO APPREHEND THEM SOON.

I WANT YOU TO PLEASE STOP COMMUNICATING, AND DEALING WITH THEM UNTIL WE COMPLETE OUR INVESTIGATION. I WISH TO NOTIFY YOU ABOUT THE LATEST DEVELOPMENT CONCERNING YOUR BOX OF CONSIGNMENT THAT WAS HANDLE OVER TO ME AFTER THE MEETING HELD BETWEEN ME AND SOME OF THE TOP PARLIAMENT MEMBERS OF BENIN AND THE FOREIGN AFFAIR MINSTER IN THE BENIN CAPITAL HEADQUARTERS COTONOU, DUE TO THE DELAY FOR YOU NOT HAVE RECEIVED YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX FOR LONG TIME NOW.

ACCORDINGLY, WE HAVE WAIVED AWAY ALL YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX CLEARANCE FEES AND AUTHORIZED THE GOVERNMENT OF BENIN REPUBLIC TO ALLOW ME FLY WITH THIS YOUR APPROVED CONSIGNMENT BOX TO YOU WITHOUT ANY DELAY WHICH THEY HAVE AGREED. THE ONLY FEE YOU WILL PAY TO CONFIRM YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX RECEIVED IN YOUR POSSESSION IS THE WEIGHT FEE OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX WHICH IS SUM OF $100. ONLY.

IN ORDER WORDS YOUR BOX IS WITH ME NOW AND I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU AND I WILL BE COMING ALONG WITH YOUR BOX OF CONSIGNMENT, BUT REMEMBER THAT AS THE SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT SECURITY AGENT AND I HAVE THE POWER TO GO THROUGH ANY AIRPORT CUSTOMS WITHOUT INSPECTING WHAT I CARRY ALONG.

AND AS SOON AS I ARRIVE IN YOUR STATE I WILL GIVE YOU A PHONE CALL FOR YOU TO GIVE ME DIRECTION TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS SO THAT WE CAN MEET FACE TO FACE AND HAND OVER YOUR BOX TO YOU BEFORE PROCEEDING BACK TO THE STATES. SO I WANT YOU TO RE-CONFIRM TO ME THE BELOW INFORMATION FOR PROPER UNDERSTANDING BY FILLING THE ATTACH HOMELAND SECURITY REGISTRATION FORM OKAY.

BENEFICIARY NAME:...........
ADDRESS:. ............
TEL PHONE:.. ..........
SEX:. ..........

AS SOON AS I ARRIVE I SHALL CALL YOU ON YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER THEN MEET YOU IN PERSON AND HAND OVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX TO YOU BEFORE I RETURN BACK TO WASHINGTON DC.

I HAVE TAKEN THIS ASSIGNMENT UPON MYSELF BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH ON THE COST OF DELIVERY, BUT NOTHING WAS RECEIVED BY YOU. SO BE ADVICE TO CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY YOU GET THIS EMAIL NOW BECAUSE EVERY THING HAS BEEN DONE OK. THIS IS DIRECTLY FROM OUR PRESIDENT Donald Trump.

ONCE YOU SEND THE MONEY, TRY TO NOTIFY ME WITH THE MTCN FOR EASY PICK UP OR BUY ITUNES CARD OR STEAM WALLET CARD AND SEND IT FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION ON THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX,FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR INHERITED FUNDS WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY AGAIN . SINCE YOU WAS UNABLE TO RECEIVE IT SINCE .SEND THE FEE VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR BUY THE STEAM WALLET CARD

RECEIVERS NAME:. . MARC DEVIS
CITY:. . . .COTONOU
AMOUNT:. . . .$100

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.OR ONCE YOU BUY THE CARD SCRATCH IT AND SEND, TRY TO REPLY URGENTLY FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION ON THE HANDLING OVER OF YOUR FUND TO YOU.ALSO YOU ARE TO FORWARD TO US ANY MAIL THAT YOU HAVE BEEN RECEIVING FROM PEOPLE FOR PROPER VERIFICATION AND INVESTIGATION BEFORE YOU DEAL WITH THEM OKAY.

I HAVE A VERY LIMITED TIME TO STAY HERE SO I WOULD LIKE YOU TO URGENTLY RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE WITH THE PAYMENT , MY DEAR, THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU AND HAVE TO COMPLY AND YOUR BOX SHALL BE DELIVER TO YOUR DESIGNATED ADDRESS.BUT REMEMBER THAT AFTER (3 DAYS) YOU DID NOT MAKE THE PAYMENT THEN I WILL DIVERT YOUR FUNDS TO US GOVERNMENT FUND OR BENIN GOVERNMENT TREASURY. PLEASE TREAT THIS AS MATTER OF URGENCY. YOU CAN ADD ME ON HANGOUT

SINCERELY YOURS,
Email; chadwolf605@gmail.com
MR. CHAD WOLF

Header:

Return-Path: <fileo44438@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: chadwolf379@gmail.com
Message-ID: <516198477.3453135.1603730395947@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.16868 YMailNodin Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:83.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/83.0
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jamesnecholson@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:51 am

Unsolicited email received in a Google form:

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY,

MG Timothy J. Lowenberg,Adjutant General and Director State Military Department Washington Military Dept, Bldg1 Camp Murry ,Wash 98430-5000 USA

GOOD DAY TO YOU.

I HOPE THIS MAIL FINDS YOU IN GOOD SPIRIT AND IN GOOD HEALTH? BECAUSE I AM QUITE AWARE OF YOUR LOSSES IN THE PAST YEARS NOW, IT MAY SURPRISE YOU THAT I AM ALSO AWARE OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES PURSUIT IN BENIN GHANA TOGO NIGERIA SPAIN FRANCE MALAYSIA INDONESIA CHINA AND KOREA .MY NAME IS MR CHAD WOIF,THE NEW SECRETARY OF U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY OF AMERICA , AM IN CHARGE TO MONITORED ALL FOREIGN TRANSACTIONS IN AFRICA EUROPE AND ASIA. I HAVE BEEN IN THE U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY NOW SINCE THE GOVERNMENT OF PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP, MONITORING THE VARIOUS TRANSACTIONS GOING ON IN AFRICA, EUROPE AND ASIA, MOST ESPECIALLY CONSIGNMENTS CASES AND BANK TRANSFER. I DO NOT INTEND TO SPOIL YOUR DAY OR TO PUT YOU UNDER DURESS.

BUT YOU CAN NOT RECEIVE ANY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENTS BOXES PURSUIT, WITHOUT A CLEARANCE FROM THE U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY. HOWEVER, UPON MY ARRIVAL IN BENIN REPUBLIC AFTER SERIES OF MEETINGS WITH OUR PRESIDENT BARRACKS OBAMA AND UNITED NATIONS SECRETARY GENERAL ANTÓNIO GUTERRES, DUE TO NUMEROUS COMPLAINS FROM OTHER SECURITY AGENCIES FROM AFRICA ASIA, EUROPE, OCEANIA, ANTARCTICA,SOUTH AMERICA AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA RESPECTIVELY, AGAINST THE BENIN GOVERNMENT AND NIGERIA OVER THE RATE OF SCAM/FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY AND AFRICA.

WHEN I ARRIVE IN THE BENIN PARLIAMENT IN COTONOU, I FOUND YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX CLEARANCE FILE LYING ON THE FOREIGN AFFAIR OFFICE DESK WITHOUT ANY ATTENTION ON A THOROUGH SCRUTINY I DISCOVERED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT HAVE BEEN ABANDONED BY YOUR DELIVERY AGENT. MEANWHILE, I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY HAVE TRY TO REACH YOU, BUT NO WAY AND THEY HAVE MADE SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT YOUR DELIVERY AGENT BUT TO NO AVAIL.

TO MY GREATEST SURPRISE, DURING MY RECENT ROUTINE RE-CHECKING, I PERSONALLY DISCOVERED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT CONTENT DECLARATION DOCUMENTS STATED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT CONTAINS PERSONAL EFFECTS MEANWHILE, IT CONTAINS UNITED STATES DOLLAR BILLS WORTH OVER US$10.5 MILLION DOLLARS, WHICH MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE CONSIGNMENT TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU EARLIER BEFORE NOW.

BASED ON THIS PERSONAL DISCOVERY, I AM CONTACTING YOU NOW TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WITH MY POSITION AND POWER AS THE SECRETARY OF U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY, I CAN ASSIST YOU TO LEGALLY CLEAR YOUR CONSIGNMENT FUND, BUT YOU MUST AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS. BECAUSE I HAVE CALLED OUR OFFICE IN WASHINGTON,DC FROM BENIN, WHO HAS BEEN INTERCEPTING ALL YOUR TELEPHONE CALLS, WITH THE HELP OF MTN, TIGO VODAFONE AND AIR-TEL NETWORK BENIN.

I ALSO RECEIVED SOME INFORMATION FROM OUR HOMELAND SECURITY OFFICE IN BENIN REPUBLIC, ABOUT YOUR EMAILS, THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DEALING AND SENDING MONEY TO PEOPLES IN BENIN GHANA SOUTH AFRICA TOGO BENIN AND NIGERIA , WHO CLAIMS TO BE THE WESTERN UNION DIRECTOR. YOU ARE ALSO DEALING WITH A BANK, AND OTHER NAMES WHICH I AM STILL WAITING TO BE FORWARDED TO ME FROM OUR OFFICE IN WASHINGTON,DC. WHO HAVE MONITORED ALL YOUR DEALINGS WITH THIS HOODLUM. YOU ARE ADVICE TO HENCE FORT STOP FURTHER DEALINGS WITH ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED PEOPLE, UNTIL WE COMPLETE OUR INVESTIGATION.

BECAUSE YOUR DEALING WITH THEM IS TERMED AS ILLEGAL TRANSACTION. I WISH TO INFORM THAT WE THE HOMELAND SECURITY IS ON LOOK OUT FOR ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED NAME, MOSTLY THOSE WHO CLAIMS TO BE THE DIRECTOR OF WEST AFRICAN DEBT WESTERN UNION AND MONEY GRAM AND PROPERTY RECOVERY BENIN. ALL THIS MENTIONED PEOPLE ARE IMPOSTOR, AND WE INTEND TO APPREHEND THEM SOON.

I WANT YOU TO PLEASE STOP COMMUNICATING, AND DEALING WITH THEM UNTIL WE COMPLETE OUR INVESTIGATION. I WISH TO NOTIFY YOU ABOUT THE LATEST DEVELOPMENT CONCERNING YOUR BOX OF CONSIGNMENT THAT WAS HANDLE OVER TO ME AFTER THE MEETING HELD BETWEEN ME AND SOME OF THE TOP PARLIAMENT MEMBERS OF BENIN AND THE FOREIGN AFFAIR MINSTER IN THE BENIN CAPITAL HEADQUARTERS COTONOU, DUE TO THE DELAY FOR YOU NOT HAVE RECEIVED YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX FOR LONG TIME NOW.

ACCORDINGLY, WE HAVE WAIVED AWAY ALL YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX CLEARANCE FEES AND AUTHORIZED THE GOVERNMENT OF BENIN REPUBLIC TO ALLOW ME FLY WITH THIS YOUR APPROVED CONSIGNMENT BOX TO YOU WITHOUT ANY DELAY WHICH THEY HAVE AGREED. THE ONLY FEE YOU WILL PAY TO CONFIRM YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX RECEIVED IN YOUR POSSESSION IS THE WEIGHT FEE OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX WHICH IS SUM OF $50 ONLY.

IN ORDER WORDS YOUR BOX IS WITH ME NOW AND I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU AND I WILL BE COMING ALONG WITH YOUR BOX OF CONSIGNMENT,BUT REMEMBER THAT AS THE SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT SECURITY AGENT AND I HAVE THE POWER TO GO THROUGH ANY AIRPORT CUSTOMS WITHOUT INSPECTING WHAT I CARRY ALONG.

AND AS SOON AS I ARRIVE IN YOUR STATE I WILL GIVE YOU A PHONE CALL FOR YOU TO GIVE ME DIRECTION TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS SO THAT WE CAN MEET FACE TO FACE AND HAND OVER YOUR BOX TO YOU BEFORE PROCEEDING BACK TO THE STATES. SO I WANT YOU TO RE-CONFIRM TO ME THE BELOW INFORMATION FOR PROPER UNDERSTANDING BY FILLING THE ATTACH HOMELAND SECURITY REGISTRATION FORM OKAY.

BENEFICIARY NAME:...................
ADDRESS:............................
TEL PHONE:..........................
SEX:................................

AS SOON AS I ARRIVE I SHALL CALL YOU ON YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER THEN MEET YOU IN PERSON AND HAND OVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX TO YOU BEFORE I RETURN BACK TO WASHINGTON DC. I HAVE TAKEN THIS ASSIGNMENT UPON MYSELF BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH ON THE COST OF DELIVERY, BUT NOTHING WAS RECEIVED BY YOU. SO BE ADVICE TO CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY YOU GET THIS EMAIL NOW BECAUSE EVERY THING HAS BEEN DONE OK. THIS IS DIRECTLY FROM OUR PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP.

ONCE YOU SEND THE MONEY, TRY TO NOTIFY ME WITH THE MTCN FOR EASY PICK UP AND FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION ON THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX,FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR INHERITED FUNDS WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY AGAIN . SINCE YOU WAS UNABLE TO RECEIVE IT ALL THIS WILE.

SEND THE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER.BUY GIFT CARD OR STEAM WALLET CARD OR GooGLE PLAY CARD OR I TUNES CAND

RECEIVER’S NAME:............
CITY:.......................COTONOU
AMOUNT:.....................$50
MTCN:.......................
SENDER's NAME:..............
SENDER'S ADDRESS:...........

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.ONCE YOU SEND THE MONEY, TRY TO NOTIFY ME WITH THE MTCN FOR CONFIRMATION AND FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION ON THE HANDLING OVER OF YOUR FUND TO YOU.ALSO YOU ARE TO FORWARD TO US ANY MAIL THAT YOU HAVE BEEN RECEIVING FROM PEOPLE FOR PROPER VERIFICATION AND INVESTIGATION BEFORE YOU DEAL WITH THEM OKAY.

I HAVE A VERY LIMITED TIME TO STAY HERE SO I WOULD LIKE YOU TO URGENTLY RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE WITH THE PAYMENT , MY DEAR, THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU AND HAVE TO COMPLY AND YOUR BOX SHALL BE DELIVER TO YOUR DESIGNATED ADDRESS.BUT REMEMBER THAT AFTER (7 DAYS) YOU DID NOT MAKE THE PAYMENT THEN I WILL DIVERT YOUR FUNDS TO US GOVERNMENT FUND OR BENIN GOVERNMENT TREASURY. PLEASE TREAT THIS AS MATTER OF URGENCY.

SINCERELY YOURS,

MR CHAD WOIF
NEW SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT
OF HOMELAND SECURITY

Header:

Reply-To: jamesnecholson@gmail.com
Message-ID: <000000000000fe6e3f05b5aa57aa@google.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 21:41:49 +0000
Subject: GOOD DAY TO YOU.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

bc443826@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:18 pm

Now impersonating Antony Blinken:

From Desk Of Mr. Antony J. Blinken
Honorable USA Secretary of State & Chairman Refund Payment Committee
Federal Executive Council Washington DC USA

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Mr. Antony Blinken, 71st U.S. Secretary of State since February
4, 2022. Appointed by the President Mr. Joe Biden with the advice and
consent of the Senate, This is to notify you that Mr. Brian Moynihan
Chairman of the Board of Directors Bank of America Corporation visited
my office with an envelope contained copies of document and the
documents are your compensation payment file from (4) different banks,
Nat West Bank of London, BANK OF AMERICA, They stated that you
disclaim your compensation fund worth US $ 6,000,000,000.00 (Six
Billion United State Dollars) And their purpose of visiting my office
is to seek support and have my signature on the documents for easy
confiscation of your compensation fund to the government budget
account since you don't want to receive it. But with the experience in
the Government i refused to sign the documents.

However, Due to humanitarian ground and sympathy. I immediately called
up the President Joe Biden and John Glover Roberts Jr, Chief Justice
of the Supreme Court of United States and explain your matter to them
as regards to your payment Six Billion United State Dollars from (4)
different banks and they personally called Mr. Brian Moynihan Chairman
of the Board of Directors Bank of America Corporation to reduced the
payment from $200 to $50 in order to help you afford the fee to obtain
the Tax Clearance Certificate so that by the time your funds gets to
you, No authority will question the funds as it has been legally
certified free from all financial Malpractices and facets.

NOTE: The $6,000,000,000.00 (Six Billion United State Dollars is a
compensation fund from (4) different banks, Nat West Bank of
London,BANK OF AMERICA, CITI BANK UNITED ARAB EMIRATE since 15 January
2022. Your E-mail address was generated through the computer ballot
system as one of the selected victims to receive this compensation.

You are required to send the fee of US$50.00 only by Steam Wallet Gift
card to the Federal Reserve Bank Accountant Officer/Cashier Office
where your transaction originated as stated below or You can purchased
$50 iTunes card or Google Play Card The only charge you will ever pay
before your package leaves our office here is the US$50.00 to obtain
the Tax Clearance Certificate.

You will never pay a dime again as agreed and signed down here in
Court that you will never pay any other money apart from the US$50.00
To this end it will interest you to know that every and any
fee/charges required has been reduced to only the sum of US$50.00 us
dollars this step is in order to enable you afford this only fee so
that your Tax Clearance Certificate will procure in your name to
enhance the immediate transfer of you $6,000,000,000.00 (Six Billion
United State Dollars) Into your bank account or ATM Master Card will
be delivered to your home address Depending on the choice which you
want to receive your money and every other documentation proof for
your fund have been packaged and sealed to be mailed together with
your Visa Card to your address.

Please i want you to know that you have from now till Monday to effect
the required payment so we can clear, release and effect the transfer
of your fund worth $6,000,000,000.00 (Six Billion United State
Dollars) Into your account, Therefore, The days of you being subjected
to paying twice double Payment is over as that is the case with some
corrupt officials down here in The states. Thanks for adhering to this
instructions which are meant for your sole benefit, Once again accept
my congratulations in advance. Thanks for your cooperation as your
quick response to this email notice with adherence to the above
instructions is highly anticipated. Congrats to you in advance.

Best Regards

Antony John Blinken
Honorable USA Secretary of State
Federal Executive Council Washington DC USA.

Header:

Return-Path: <bc443826@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To:hs.washingtondc0@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 02:21:42 +0100
Message-ID: <CANP4pCwAREtAdVYNdfqQWcq0QqLLrX8+2LKwtgEJcsdsikBHog@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Regarding your over due payment
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Scammers impersonating Chad Wolf (Homeland Security)

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:21 pm

GOOD DAY

Alejandro Mayorkas <kirstjennielson@gmail.com>
Reply-To: managementservice21@gmail.com

To:

Thu, 21 Apr at 10:00

--
Greetings

This is Alejandro Mayorkas, the current Secretary of United States
Homeland Security. During my routine checks on our warehouse upon
resumption of duty, We discovered a cargo box, while scanning the box
our cash tracking machine detected that the content of the Box the
diplomat was delivering to you is cash Worth $10.5 Million. The
Diplomat Who arrived with the box made several attempts to reach you.
All the efforts he made were abortive so he decided to leave the box
and travel back to his country, so if you are interested in receiving
this fund then get back to me now with your full information for the
delivery.

1.Your Names:
2.Home/Office Address:
3.Cell Phone No:

warning: Please you must stop further communication with anybody,
office, individual or organization relating to this
transaction/dealing to Avoid distractions in the remittance of your
fund. We are expecting a swift response upon the receipt of this
letter. Thank you

Sincerely,
Alejandro Mayorkas
Wayne

chadwolf211@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:44 pm

Recovery scam / identity theft.

The United nation (U.N ) is compensating all the scam victims and your
email address and phone number was found in the scam victims list. This
Federal Reserve Bank office has been mandated the IMF to transfer your
compensation fund to you However, we have concluded to affect your own
payment through Federal Reserve Bank Money Transfer,$1 million USD daily
until the total sum of $19.8 million USD is completely transferred to you.
We can not be able to send the payment with your email address alone,

Furthermore you are advised to email us as the instruction was passed that
within 24 hours without hearing from you, Consider your payment
canceled
.below listed managing director's office of the release order:
Email them via This is Information needed for the
transfer, your home address is needed too ok don't forget to reconfirm it

First Name*:..............................
Last Name*:...............................
State of Origin*: ........................
Nationality*: ............................
Passport No*:.............................
National ID Card NO.*.....................
Phone Number*:............................
Fax Number*: .............................
Cell / Mobile No:.........................
Marital Status*:..........................

this is mr. chad wolf

Header:

Return-Path: <mubaraklawal031@gmail.com>
Reply-To: chadwolf211@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 07:26:04 -0800
Message-ID: <CAGxeBKKsjt+5rukedK-W-3BX0HjewcP6-dNtdfvm8Mqi=OAL9w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: ATTENTION BENNEFICAILRY
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.