Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

carlsmithcashdelivery@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:22 pm

Here are the contact details copy to the paying bank and to the Attorney in charge below here are the e mails I AWAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU THANK YOU DO NOT REPLY TO ANY OFFICE ACCEPT THIS TWO E MAILS HERE COPY TO Email:creditsuisse1@swissmail.com AND TO debtmanagement40@yahoo,com DR RAFAEL DAVID
Primary Yahoo
/
Spam

carl smith <carlsmithcashdelivery@gmail.com>
Bcc:

21 Jun at 11:41

DO NOT REPLY HERE TAKE NOTE OF THAT I REPEAT DO NOT REPLY HERE TAKE NOTE ONCE AGAIN DO NOT REPLY HERE TO THE TWO E MAILS BELOW

GREETINGS TO YOU AND HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY I HOPE YOU ARE DOING FINE TELL THIS BANK BELOW TO TRANSFER YOUR $45MILLION USD DO ALERT ME AS SOON AS YOU OPEN UP COMMUNICATION LINK WITH THEM VERY SIGNIFICANT YOU DO SO AND MAKE SURE YOU COPY TO THE ATTORNEY BARRISTER DR RAFAEL DAVID
DO NOT REPLY TO ANY OFFICE ACCEPT THIS TWO E MAILS HERE COPY TO
Email:Creditsuissebankzurich@swissmail.com AND TO debtmanagement40@yahoo,com

Credit Suisse Bank
Headquarters,?Paradeplatz 8,
?Zürich? Switzerland
Contact Person: International
Payment Director, Mr Smith Adams.
contact tel:+41779102365
Email: Creditsuissebankzurich@swissmail.com

RECONFIRM YOUR BANKING DETAils and your identity card and your mobile telephone number to avoid wrong transfer of fund

(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Your Home Address:
(3) Your Phone, Fax and Mobile:
(4) Your Company Name:
( 5) Your Bank Name:
(6) Your Country:
(7) Your personal identification:
(8) Your Occupation:
Here are the contact details copy to the paying bank and to the Attorney in charge below here are the e mails
I AWAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU THANK YOU
DO NOT REPLY TO ANY OFFICE ACCEPT THIS TWO E MAILS HERE COPY TO
Email:creditsuisse1@swissmail.com AND TO debtmanagement40@yahoo,com

DR RAFAEL DAVID

carl smith

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

aolspam5@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:07 pm

take note that you are to copy DR RAFAEL DAVID ON HIS E MAIL debtmanagement40@yahoo,com KINDLY SEND SMS OR YOU CALL DR RAFAEL DAVID ON HIS DIRECT MOBILE PHONE NUMBER FOR FURTHER INFORMATION 234-8105085654 COPY TO THIS EMAIL S deputymuniesa66@yahoo.com i await your reply dr rafael david 234-8105085654
Suelyn Li-an Thessa <aolspam5@gmail.com>
Bcc:

30 Jul at 13:50

DO CONTACT THE TWO E MAIL ADDRESSES BELOW FOR YOUR INFORMATION AND MAKE SURE THAT IF YOU ARE NOT AWARE OF THIS DEVELOPMENT
IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL KINDLY RECONFIRM THE NEEDED INFORMATION S YOUR BANKING DETAILS AND YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER AND YOUR CURRENT IDENTITY CARD
if you are not aware of this kindly with out any further more delay reconfirm your banking details and your mobile telephone number not a house phone and your identity card to me immediately

take note that you are to copy DR RAFAEL DAVID ON HIS E MAIL debtmanagement40@yahoo,com
KINDLY SEND SMS OR YOU CALL DR RAFAEL DAVID ON HIS DIRECT MOBILE PHONE NUMBER FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
234-8105085654

DO NOT REPLY HERE TAKE NOTE

do not reply here for any reason take note

DO NOT REPLY HERE COPY TO DIRECTLY DR RAFAEL DAVID
take note that you are to copy debtmanagement40@yahoo,com
From; BARRISTER DR RAFAEL DAVID
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
Ref: STBL/IRD/TLX/03/11.
Attention Beneficiary
DID YOU AUTHORIZE MRS. GERTRUDE SMITH WITH THE BELOW BANK ACCOUNT TO
RECEIVE YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT WORTH OF $37. MILLION DOLLARS ON YOUR
BEHALF?
BANK: WELLS FARGO
ADDRESS: 500 NORTH CIRCLE DRIVE
COLORADO SPRING
COLORADO 80909
ROUTING NO: 121000248
A/C NO: 2042509535
SWIFT CODE: WFBIUS6S
ACCOUNT BENEFICIARY: GERTRUDE SMITH.
ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?
IS MRS. GERTRUDE SMITH YOUR PARTNER?
Meanwhile, you are advised to get back to my office immediately with
the requested details to enable us have your correct information.
Details to wire your fund:
1.Your Full Name:
2.Your Full Residential Address:
3.Your Country of Origin:
4.Age
5.Sex
6.Position Held in Office:
7.Present Occupation:
8.Your Direct mobile Phone Number not house phone
9. Banking Details:
take note that you are to debtmanagement40@yahoo,com
NB LISTEN AND LISTEN VERY GOOD FOR YOUR OWN GOOD INTEREST THIS MESSAGE IS NOT LIKE WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN SEEING IN THE PAST IF
OF A TRUTH YOU DONT KNOW HER I WILL NOW DIRECT YOU TO THE REAL PAYING BANK TO ENABLE YOU RECEIVE YOUR FUND

DO NOT REPLY HERE COPY TO DR RAFAEL DAVID DIRECTLY
take note that you are to copy jdebtmanagement40@yahoo,com
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
Attention Beneficiary
RECEIVE YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT WORTH OF $37.MILLION DOLLARS ON YOUR
BEHALF?
COLORADO SPRING
COLORADO 80909
ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?
1.Your Full Name:
4.Age
5.Sex
7.Present Occupation:
9. Banking Details:
KINDLY SEND SMS OR YOU CALL DR RAFAEL DAVID ON HIS DIRECT MOBILE PHONE NUMBER FOR FURTHER INFORMATION

IN CASE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO GERTRUTDE SMITH IS KINDLY CONTACT THIS BANK BELOW AND MAKE SURE YOU COPY TO DR RAFAEL DAVID ON HIS EMAIL IMMEDIATELY
IS OK IF YOU SAY THAT YOU ARE NOT AWARE OF THIS LADY NO PROBLEM YOU CAN NOW CONTACT THE PAYING BANK BELOW TAKE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO DO THIS WIRE TRANSFER BY YOUR SELF IT WILL COST YOU LITTLE FEE TO RE ACTIVATE YOUR NEWLY OPENED ONLINE ACCOUNT ANY MONEY YOU USED IN OPENING THAT ACCOUNT WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR MAIN BALANCE OK
BELOW IS THE BANK INFO

Attn
how are you doing today i hope you are doing fine the information below is the contact of the paying bank in Spain take note that you are expected to re activate your newly opened online account and you will be given an instruction on how to go about doing the transfer by your self
any a mouth you use in activating the account will still be added to your main balance OK
so if you do not activate the account the bank will not give a listening ear to you and make sure you update me failure to do so your transfer will be delayed
From the desk of
Deputy Chairman Tomás
Muniesa
Tomás Muniesa
New Deputy Chairman of CaixaBank
Phone: +34-932-203-243 (calls Only)
SMS: +34-632-881-206 (SMS Only)
E-Mail: deputymuniesa66@yahoo.com
deputymuniesa66@yahoo.com

take note that you are to copy DR RAFAEL DAVID ON HIS E MAIL debtmanagement40@yahoo,com
234-8105085654
COPY TO THIS EMAIL S deputymuniesa66@yahoo.com

i await your reply
dr rafael david
+2348105085654
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

debtmanagement40@yahoo.com jfinnell19421@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:27 am

From a Survivor:

Sent: Friday, August 16, 2019,
Subject: the requested details to enable us have your correct information. Details to wire your fund: 1.Your Full Name: 2.Your Full Residential Address: 3.Your Country of Origin: 4.Age 5.Sex 6.Position Held in Office: 7.Present Occupation: 8.Your Direct mobile Phone Number not house phone 9. Banking Details 10- date of birt take note that you are to copy debtmanagement40@yahoo,com take note that you are to copy debtmanagement40@yahoo,com KINDLY SEND SMS OR YOU CALL DR RAFAEL DAVID ON HIS DIRECT MOBILE PHONE NUMBER FOR FURTHER INFORMATION KINDLY SEND SMS OR YOU CALL DR RAFAEL DAVID ON HIS DIRECT MOBILE PHONE NUMBER FOR FURTHER INFORMATION 234-8105085654

DO CONTACT THE TWO E MAIL ADDRESSES BELOW FOR YOUR INFORMATION AND MAKE SURE THAT IF YOU ARE NOT AWARE OF THIS DEVELOPMENT
IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL KINDLY RECONFIRM THE NEEDED INFORMATION S YOUR BANKING DETAILS AND YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER

AND YOUR CURRENT IDENTITY CARD
if you are not aware of this kindly with out any further more delay reconfirm your banking details and your mobile telephone

number not a house phone and your identity card to me immediately

234-8105085654

DO NOT REPLY HERE TAKE NOTE

do not reply here for any reason take note

DO NOT REPLY HERE COPY TO DIRECTLY DR RAFAEL DAVID
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
Attention Beneficiary
RECEIVE YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT WORTH OF $37. MILLION DOLLARS ON YOUR
BEHALF?
COLORADO SPRING
COLORADO 80909
ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?
1.Your Full Name:
4.Age
5.Sex
7.Present Occupation:
9. Banking Details:
10. your date of birth and your mobile telephone number not a house phone
take note that you are to debtmanagement40@yahoo,com
NB LISTEN AND LISTEN VERY GOOD FOR YOUR OWN GOOD INTEREST THIS MESSAGE IS NOT LIKE WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN SEEING IN THE PAST IF
OF A TRUTH YOU DONT KNOW HER I WILL NOW DIRECT YOU TO THE REAL PAYING BANK TO ENABLE YOU RECEIVE YOUR FUND

DO NOT REPLY HERE COPY TO DR RAFAEL DAVID DIRECTLY
take note that you are to copy jdebtmanagement40@yahoo,com
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
Attention Beneficiary
RECEIVE YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT WORTH OF $37.MILLION DOLLARS ON YOUR
BEHALF?
COLORADO SPRING
COLORADO 80909
ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?
1.Your Full Name:
4.Age
5.Sex

7.Present Occupation:
9. Banking Details
10- date of birt
take note that you
are to copy debtmanagement40@yahoo,com
234-8105085654

Phone:
+2348105085654
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ms.lindabrumfield56@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:34 am

OUR HONORABLE CONTRACTOR WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA. We the Federal Executive council members of the Federal Government of Nigeria have approved your payment of $75M to be paid to you through Euroclear bank London. I and the president of Nigeria has contacted the Chief executive officer of the Euroclear Bank London that your funds should be paid to you by their branch were your funds will be paid which is from the deutsche bank stock bank account with the were your funds will be discounted from in your favor for transfer into your bank account. We will give you all the documents of your payment as approved by my government in your company name which will stand as prove of funds in your bank once your bank account is credited by the Euroclear Bank, once that is done by the bank you start making withdrawals immediately from your bank account automatically. As I have agreed with the two powerful gentlemen the president of the European Union Commission, Jean-Claud

Mrs Linda Brumfield <ms.lindabrumfield56@gmail.com>
Bcc:

24 Nov at 05:27

OUR HONORABLE CONTRACTOR WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA.

We the Federal Executive council members of the Federal Government of Nigeria have approved your payment of $75M to be paid

to you through Euroclear bank London.

I and the president of Nigeria has contacted the Chief executive officer of the Euroclear Bank London that your funds should

be paid to you by their branch were your funds will be paid which is from the deutsche bank stock bank account with the were

your funds will be discounted from in your favor for transfer into your bank account.

We will give you all the documents of your payment as approved by my government in your company name which will stand as

prove of funds in your bank once your bank account is credited by the Euroclear Bank, once that is done by the bank you start

making withdrawals immediately from your bank account automatically.

As I have agreed with the two powerful gentlemen the president of the European Union Commission, Jean-Claude Juncker and the

President / Chairman of the Euroclear Bank Olivier Grimonpoint at the Depository Trust &Clearing Corporation DTCC Euroclear

Bank to pay you your funds once you meet up with their demand which is the finial thing for you to do and have your funds

once and for all. Once you receive this massage to enable me forward your bank information to them,send me your bank account

details for us to use it to obtain your payment approval documents in your name here in my government which will take two to

three days to be out from my government ministries and I will forward them to you by email. .

I am contacting you from my direct security email address once I receive your reply on this massage. Be rest assured that

your problem is over. do that immediately and get back to me and be rest assured of getting your $75M from the Euroclear Bank

once and for all, email me at gen.patrickogboru@yahoo.com for more clarification on your payment.

Regards,

Re-Gen . Patrick Ogboru(OFR)

The Personal Assistant to the President
and commander in Chief of the Armed Forces
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
take note that you are to copy barrister dr rafael davd the federal government accredited attorney on his private e mail for

further more directives

take note that you are to copy DR RAFAEL DAVID ON HIS E MAIL debtmanagement40@yahoo,com and copy to the paying bank on

this e mail id too , gen.patrickogboru@yahoo.com
is not like the cook and bull stories you have heard or seen in the past Euroclear Bank London will produce on demand all

the needed documents for this fund transfer

TAKE NOTE THAT IF YOU DO NOT WRITE TO THE DR RAFAEL DAVID AND COPY TO DR RAFAEL DAVID AN ATTENTION WILL NOT BE GIVEN TO YOUR E MAIL
debtmanagement40@yahoo,com COPY TO DR RAFAEL DAVID
Wayne

Re: aolspam5@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:32 pm

REPLY ME HERE IMMEDIATELY WITH YOU ID CARD AND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND YOUR DATE OF BIRTH

Suelyn Li-an Thessa <aolspam5@gmail.com>
Bcc:

11 Jan at 06:15

SWIFT MESSAGE
Swift Input: FIN105 CUSTOMER CREDIT
Date of issue: 07/ 01/ 2020
Amount: €9.848.000, 00 Euro

TRANSIT BULK DELIVERY TRANSFER NOTIFICATION REF: S076554920134392 and over-due Part Payment (€9.848.000, 00 MILLION) ONLY

Sir/Ma

With reference to Twenty-seven (27) payments sent to our bank on the 07 January, 2020 under the instructions of the International Center for Settlement of Contracts & Investments Disputes (ICSID) which is an autonomous international institution established under the United Nations (UN) Convention on the Settlement of Contracts and Inheritance Disputes, Lottery award Winnings etc, So far Nine (9) payments have since been completed, while eighteen (18) payments remained pending.

Your email address was submitted to our office as beneficiary to one of the payments under the following transaction references;

TRN:-S076554920134392
Amount: €9.848.000,00 Euro
Valid date: 7th February. 2020
Order by: ICSID via the Central Bank of España
Reference: FR/FMF/BCEAO-47/20ST
Batch order: 88.255.2020

As status of payment arrives our bank and ready for onward transmission to your local bank account as the sole beneficiary. The fund transfer will be credited and completed via SEPA Credit Transfer within 24hrs and shall be taking its normal banking routing and clearing system through our correspondent bank.

Should you require any clarifications or inquiry, please contact our correspondent paying bank for further instructions.

CAIXABANK, S.A.
AVENIDA DIAGONAL 621-629.
BARCELONA – SPAIN

Deputy Chairman; Tomás Muniesa Arantegui
Email: - deputymuniesa6@yahoo.com
Telex..... +34-910-781-019 (Calls Only)

Sincerely,
Sylvia Louise Simmers
Publicity Secretary
ICSID

SWIFT MESSAGE
Swift Input: FIN105 CUSTOMER CREDIT
Date of issue: 07/ 01/ 2020
Amount: €9.848.000, 00 Euro

TRANSIT BULK DELIVERY TRANSFER NOTIFICATION REF: S076554920134392 and over-due Part Payment (€9.848.000, 00 MILLION) ONLY

Sir/Ma

With reference to Twenty-seven (27) payments sent to our bank on the 07 January, 2020 under the instructions of the International Center for Settlement of Contracts & Investments Disputes (ICSID) which is an autonomous international institution established under the United Nations (UN) Convention on the Settlement of Contracts and Inheritance Disputes, Lottery award Winnings etc, So far Nine (9) payments have since been completed, while eighteen (18) payments remained pending.

Your email address was submitted to our office as beneficiary to one of the payments under the following transaction references;

TRN:-S076554920134392
Amount: €9.848.000,00 Euro
Valid date: 7th February. 2020
Order by: ICSID via the Central Bank of España
Reference: FR/FMF/BCEAO-47/20ST
Batch order: 88.255.2020

As status of payment arrives our bank and ready for onward transmission to your local bank account as the sole beneficiary. The fund transfer will be credited and completed via SEPA Credit Transfer within 24hrs and shall be taking its normal banking routing and clearing system through our correspondent bank.

Should you require any clarifications or inquiry, please contact our correspondent paying bank for further instructions.

CAIXABANK, S.A.
AVENIDA DIAGONAL 621-629.
BARCELONA – SPAIN

Deputy Chairman; Tomás Muniesa Arantegui
Email: - deputymuniesa6@yahoo.com
Telex..... +34-910-781-019 (Calls Only)

Sincerely,
Sylvia Louise Simmers
Publicity Secretary
ICSID
Wayne

office.file81515@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 19, 2020 12:52 pm

Text me here chad F.wolf +1 (928) 550 7462

DELIVERY COMPANY <office.file81515@yahoo.com>

Fri, 15 May at 22:06

Greetings

This is chad F.wolf the current Secretary to the Homeland Security at Dc,
I’m contacting you regarding a Consignment box worth $10 million united
state dollars brought to my desk In Washington, D.C. to be signed and send
back to the originated country as unclaimed fund, As result of the
information I got, I told them to wait until I hear from you today so that
I'll know the reason why you rejected such amount of money which is your
compensation fund just because of the document.

I need your urgent response as soon as you receive my email and explain to
me the reason why you have abandoned your luggage, but if you don't need it
then I can change your name to another person here in united state so that
this Government will not claim this money. Get back to me right now.

Full name..........
Country............
Address.............
Phone number....

Best Regards
chad F.wolf
phone +1 (928) 550 7462
wolfchadf@gmail.com
Wayne

Re: carlsmithcashdelivery@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:30 pm

COPY TO DR GOODNESS UBAH ON HIS PRIVATE EMAILdrgoodnessubah@gmail.com

Bcc:

Sat, 15 Aug at 08:23

FROM THE DESK OF PAYMASTER GENERAL
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA ABUJA

REF;PRESIDENTIAL FIAT PART PAYMENT ALLOCATION APPROVALORDER OF
US$1.5MILLION DOLLARS
======================================================================

FOR THE KIND ATTENTION OF

INLINE WITH THE IRREVOCABLE PAYMENT ALLOCATION APPROVAL ORDER GRANTED
BY THE FINANCIAL EXECUTIVE COUNCIL BOARD, OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY

AN ORDER OF MANDAMUS HAS BEEN GIVING FOR THIS SECOND QUARTER OF YEAR
TO PAY OUT LISTED BENEFICIARIES PART PAYMENTS OF US$1.5 MILLION
DOLLARS WHICH YOU ARE AMONG

IN LINE WITH THE ORDER OF MANDAMUS ,THE EXECUTIVE COUNCIL BOARD HAS
CERTIFIED THAT THERE IS NO CHARGES OR CERTIFICATES REQUIRED FROM YOU
AS EVERY FINANCIAL DOCUMENTATIONS HAS BEEN GUARANTIED
MAKE SURE YOU COPY TO DE GOODNESS UBAH ON HIS PRIVATE MAIL BOX
EMAIL TO drgoodnessubah@gmail.com
Wayne

Re: office.file81515@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:16 pm

Payment Release Instruction From Bank of America Corporation New York.

BANK OF AMERICA <office.file81515@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: bankofamericacorporation502@gmail.com

Thu, 3 Sep at 09:59

BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION 150 BROADWAY- BANK OF AMERICA FINANCIAL
CENTER, NEW YORK, NY USA

Acting on our capacity as the international correspondent bank to the
International Monetary Fund Organization, this is to officially notify
you that we have received a confirmation advice from the International
Monetary Funds External Auditors Committee, World Bank, United Nations
Organization and the Federal Reserve Bank of America respectively via
International Payment Voucher Number: IMF/FRBWDC/BOA-93WB82UN567-G
requesting our bank to direct the FCMB BANK USA N.A, a subsidiary of
the Federal Reserve Bank of America to disburse your due
wining/inheritance and contract payment valued at Ten Million Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US10.5M) in your favor via
their branch in New York.

In consideration of the above, you have been issued with this
Exclusive Reference Identification Number (IMF/FRB-NY/9USXX10751/09),
Vide Transaction No.: WHA/EUR/202 and Transfer Allocation No.:
FRB/X44/701LN/NYC/US, Password: 2236, Pin Code: 78569, Certificate of
Merit No: 104, Release Code No: 0876; Immediate FCMB Telex
Confirmation No: -222568; Secret Code: XXTN014. Having received these
vital payment numbers, you are instantly qualified to receive and
confirm your payment within the next 24hrs. as necessary clearance has
been granted from the International Monetary Funds External Auditors
to release the funds to you with immediate effect.

In view of this directive received from the International Monetary
Funds (IMF), we have on our own part verified your payment file as
directed to us, and your name is next on the list of outstanding fund
beneficiaries to receive their payment at this 2019- 2020; With that
being done, you are required to urgently contact the FCMB USA N.A. in
New York through their International Funds Release Supervisor:
Contact Person: MR GEOFFREY GREENER
(Head, Funds Release Supervisor)
Email: ( bankofamericacorporation502@gmail.com )
Contact on APP WATSAPP +1 213 800- 7558
And reconfirm your international payment voucher number and your
reference identification number respectively before the office with a
view to the final remittance approval and subsequent crediting of your
bank account to the tune of funds as stated herein.

We wish to inform you of the need for you to also re-confirm the
following information before the FCMB BANK USA N.A. in New York to
enable the officer in-charge to proceed with the preliminary
arrangements that will enhance the immediate release of your funds.
Owing to security reasons, be clearly informed that the bank will not
respond to any phone calls/general inquiries placed to our bank with
regards to the remittance of your funds by beneficiaries as we are
barred from doing so, you are therefore advised to communicate only
with the accredited officer for further remittance advice.

1) Full Name:
2) Full Address;
3) Your contact telephone and fax number;
4) Your Age and Profession;
5) Copy of any valid form of your Identification;

MR GEOFFREY GREENER
WATTZAPP NEVER CHANGED: +1 213 800 7558
TREAT AS URGENT.
Wayne

brown.linda76@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:34 pm

BANK OF AMERICA <brown.linda76@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: bankofamericacorporation50t2@gmail.com

Thu, 10 Sep at 12:18

BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION 150 BROADWAY- BANK OF AMERICA FINANCIAL
CENTER, NEW YORK, NY USA

Acting on our capacity as the international correspondent bank to the
International Monetary Fund Organization, this is to officially notify
you that we have received a confirmation advice from the International
Monetary Funds External Auditors Committee, World Bank, United Nations
Organization and the Federal Reserve Bank of America respectively via
International Payment Voucher Number: IMF/FRBWDC/BOA-93WB82UN567-G
requesting our bank to direct the FCMB BANK USA N.A, a subsidiary of
the Federal Reserve Bank of America to disburse your due
wining/inheritance and contract payment valued at ten Millions Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US10,500,000.00 MILLIONS) in
your favor via
branch in New York.

In consideration of the above, you have been issued with this
Exclusive Reference Identification Number (IMF/FRB-NY/9USXX10751/09),
Vide Transaction No.: WHA/EUR/202 and Transfer Allocation No.:
FRB/X44/701LN/NYC/US, Password: 2236, Pin Code: 78569, Certificate of
Merit No: 104, Release Code No: 0876; Immediate FCMB Telex
Confirmation No: -222568; Secret Code: XXTN014. Having received these
vital payment numbers, you are instantly qualified to receive and
confirm your payment within the next 24hrs. as necessary clearance has
been granted from the International Monetary Funds External Auditors
to release the funds to you with immediate effect.

In view of this directive received from the International Monetary
Funds (IMF), we have on our own part verified your payment file as
directed to us, and your name is next on the list of outstanding fund
beneficiaries to receive their payment in 2020; With that
being done, you are required to urgently contact the BOA USA N.A. in
New York through their International Funds Release Supervisor:
Contact Person: MR GEOFFREY GREENER
(Head, Funds Release Supervisor)
Email: ( bankofamericacorporation50t2@gmail.com )
Phone: +1 917 477 3144
Contact on APP WATSAPP +1 213 800- 7558
And reconfirm your international payment voucher number and your
reference identification number respectively before the office with a
view to the final remittance approval and subsequent crediting of your
bank account to the tune of funds as stated herein.

We wish to inform you of the need for you to also re-confirm the
following information before the FCMB BANK USA N.A. in New York to
enable the officer in-charge to proceed with the preliminary
arrangements that will enhance the immediate release of your funds.
Owing to security reasons, be clearly informed that the bank will not
respond to any phone calls/general inquiries placed to our bank with
regards to the remittance of your funds by beneficiaries as we are
barred from doing so, you are therefore advised to communicate only
with the accredited officer for further remittance advice.

1) Full Name:
2) Full Address;
3) Your contact telephone and fax number;
4) Your Age and Profession;
5) Copy of any valid form of your Identification;

MR GEOFFREY GREENER
WATTZAPP NEVER CHANGED: +1 213 800 7558
TREAT AS URGENT.

Phone: +12138007558
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Los Angeles, CA
Original network provider* Cf Communications, Llc Dba Telekenex - Ca
Wayne

Re: carlsmithcashdelivery@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:50 pm

N,B MAKE SURE YOU COPY TO tommills1000@yahoo.com failure to do so may delay your chances of receiving your fund

Bcc:

Thu, 1 Oct at 09:00

I just recalled your were once ripped of while pursing your
inheritance funds which am sure you may forgotten
but here is the god news at last ,Hope your country has not been
locked down due to Corona Virus outbreak.

Am happy to inform you that your fund has been mapped out for payment
in Brussels Belgium next week through the Government owned offshore
centre for fair and transparent payment channel.

Kindly contact the lawyer in charge of this payment process in Europe.

Name:Raymond Peter.
Email:ray_peter1@yahoo.com
you can send whatsapp only on this +12014923080

Please contact him Immediately for the release of your long outstanding funds
n,b make sure you give me an update failure to that Raymond Peter.
will not for any reason transfer your fund take note of the you are to
reconfirm your identity card and your mobile telephone number and your
banking details
thank you

PLEASE I AM WORKING ON GIVING YOU A SOFT LOAN TO ENABLE ME USE THE
MONEY AND PAY YOUR TRANSFER CHARGES I HOPE I CAN TRUST YOU SIR VERY
VERY URGENT GET BACK TO ME I HOPE IF YOU RECEIVE THE LOAN INTO YOUR
ACCOUNT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO RETURN IT BACK TO ENABLE US PAY YOUR BILLS
AND YOUR OVER DUE FUND WILL BE WIRED TO YOU IMMEDIATELY
N,B

IF YOU CAN BE TRUSTED RECONFIRM YOUR BANKING DETAILS HERE
FOR THE IMMEDIATE LOAN WIRE DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT MAKE SURE
YOU DID NOT RUN AWAY WITH THE LOAN CITIZENS OF AMERICA AND IF YOU ARE
FROM CALIFORNIA DO INDICATE BY SENDING YOUR ADDRESS AND WHATSAPP
NUMBER TAKE NOTE THAT IT IS FOR AMERICANS ONLY AND CAN I HAVE YOUR
WHATS-APP NUMBER OR YOUR DIRECT MOBILE PHONE NUMBER
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.