Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

warrenhoffman2020@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

warrenhoffman2020@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 06, 2020 10:59 pm

AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE

WARREN HOFFMAN <warrenhoffman2020@hotmail.com>

Wed, 6 May at 11:22

Greetings to you and your family, hope you are safe and protected from this Corona-Virus Pandemic (COVID-19) my name is Mr Warren Hoffman(email: warrenhoffman2020 AT HOTMAIL.COM)I am working with a financial Security Vault Company named Alpine Logistics Security Company, there is a consignment deposited in our vault that is under my department and control, this consignment was deposited by an Iranian citizen that is a Gold merchant with the Government of Sere-Lone and Ghana, the content of the deposit is a large quantity of Gold and Cash concealed as House hold items.

The value of the Gold is about( US$15-20 Million dollars) and undisclosed amount of cash concealed. The depositor of this consignment is late and there is no record of his next of kin or associate in our file to inherit or claim this consignment, I have not notified our company about the death of this IRANIAN MAN, if my company get to know about his death this consignment will be confiscated by my company. So, I see this as a golden opportunity for me, I decided to contact you for partnership for our mutual benefit.

I want to present you to our company as the associate of the late Iranian man to claim the consignment deposit every documents and security deposit code for this consignment is with me which I will release to you to make the claim, with your possession of this security code, you are 100% and legally an associate/next of kin of the late depositor and our company will deal with you without doubt.

This transaction required absolute TRUST & CONFIDENTIALITY, I HOPE I CAN TRUST YOU ON THIS DEAL????? And you will not betray me??????? And keep my involvement confidential, I have resolved that when you acknowledge this consignment, we will use it to establish a joint profitable venture which you may recommend and you will be in control of the investment for a considerable time frame, until I retire from the company. We shall share the ROI 50/50.

Again I hope I can trust you on this transaction and keep everything confidential, be 100% assured that every party will be protected and everything will be sealed forever.

If indeed I can trust you kindly send me your phone number and address for more details.

Respectfully yours
Mr. Warren Hoffman
email: warrenhoffman2020@HOTMAIL.COM
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

mrwarrenhoffman89@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:47 pm

Greetings,
My name is Mr. Warren Hoffman I am working with a financial Security
Vault Company,there is a profitable business transaction I would like
to execute with you.Full details /modalities will be disclosed on your
expression of Interest to partner with me. Please kindly get back to
me through my email address (mrwarrenhoffman89@gmail.com ) for more
details
Regards
Mr. Warren Hoffman

Header:

Return-Path: <drjohnwilsonubaaa2@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrwarrenhoffman89@gmail.com
From: "Mr. Warren Hoffman" <drjohnwilsonubaaa2@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 17:26:49 +0800
Message-ID: <CAFWUXvKuTESk68ULHWPQyda+rHTo=Qs6tdZAn8DGgjQmOAnjyg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.