Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Jeff Bezos

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers impersonating Jeff Bezos

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 04, 2020 4:37 pm

DONATIONS FUNDS FROM MR. JEFFREY PRESTON BEZOS (USD$2.500,000.00)

MR. JEFFREY PRESTON BEZOS BILLIONAIRE <officefileee1893@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: mrjeffreyprestonbezos07@gmail.com

Sun, 3 May at 07:57

Hi,

My name is Jeff Bezos, an American technology entrepreneur, investor, and charity donor. I'm the founder, CEO and president of Amazon.com, Inc. I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to give ( $2.500,000.00 ) Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.( mrjeffreyprestonbezos07@gmail.com )

Visit this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Bezos or You Can Google my name for more information:( Jeff Bezos ).

Do make sure you provide me with your complete information below, so that I will forward it to my selected payout bank for disbursement.

Full Name:
City:
Sex:
Mobile/Tel:

Reply Back For More Information: ( mrjeffreyprestonbezos07@gmail.com )

Best Regards,
Mr Jeffrey Preston Bezos Billionaire
CEO of Amazon
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

jeffbezosphilanthropist1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:37 pm

Jeff Bezos grant/donation Electronic Notification Service

Jeffrey Preston Bezos <mrselizabethsmith9@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 16 Jun at 12:42

Amazon Headquarters 410 Terry Ave. N Seattle, WA 98109.
Chief Executive Officer of Amazon
Jeff Bezos
Text me on: +1 (205) 6714784

Jeff Bezos grant/donation Electronic Notification Service

My name is Jeffrey Preston Bezos born Jorgensen; January 12, 1964) I
am an American technology entrepreneur, investor, philanthropist, and
the founder, chairman, and chief executive officer of Amazon, the
world's largest online retailer. On July 27, 2017, I became the
world's wealthiest person when my estimated net worth increased to
just over $90 billion. my wealth surpassed $100 billion for the first
time on November 24, I was formally designated the wealthiest person
in the world by Forbes on March 6, 2018 with a net worth of $112
billion. The first centi-billionaire on the Forbes wealth index, I was
designated the "wealthiest person in modern history" after my net
worth increased to $150 billion in July 2018.

Scripture makes it clear that God blesses us not so we can live with
greed, but so we can bless others. God loves a cheerful giver. When He
sees that someone is giving freely out of love, God blesses them more.
We are blessed to be a blessing. When God blesses you financially,
don’t raise your standard of living. Raise your standard of giving.

I have decided to give USD $7,500.000.00 (Seven Million, Five Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars) to randomly selected individuals
worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the
lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching
at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience with
below details, so I know your email address is valid.
Full Name:
Address:
Mobile Number:

Regards,
Jeff Bezos

https://www.forbes.com/profile/jeff-bezos/
Text me on: +1 (205) 6714784
Email: jeffbezosphilanthropist1@gmail.com

+12056714784
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Columbiana, AL
Original network provider* Teleport Communications America, Llc - Al
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

ttusharmorzaria@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:19 am

Recovery scam.

Dear my Good friend,

I am using this opportunity to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you. But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the Funds out of the country to someone else who was capable of assisting me in this great venture. Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed at the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $800,000.00 (EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) I have authorized the finance house where I deposited my money to issue you international certified bank draft cashable at your bank. The name and contact address of the Person with it is Mrs. Shirley-Anne Somerville,Group Finance Director Barclays Bank UK PLC is as follows:

CONTACT AGENT: Mrs. Shirley-Anne Somerville

EMAIL: ttusharmorzaria@gmail.com

Phone: +44 20 7616 6000

Address: 16-18 Montagu Pl, London W1H 2BQ, United Kingdom

At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that I have forwarded instruction to the finance house on your behalf to send the bank draft to you as soon as you contact them without delay. Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart. Contact Mrs. Shirley-Anne Somerville , now.

Best Regards,
Jeffrey Preston Bezos
The founder and executive chairman of Amazon

Header:

Received: from [37.0.10.64] (gateway [192.168.1.30])
Subject: REPLY URGENT
To: Recipients <test@mail.mfckbr.ru>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2021 16:39:58 -0700
Reply-To: ttusharmorzaria@gmail.com
Message-Id: <20210906000920.0BD64248B8424@mail.sudhirgroup.com>

Originating IP: 37.0.10.64
Country of Origin: Netherlands

The email address ttusharmorzaria@gmail.com and the phone number +442076166000 are also reported here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=92244 while being used by Nigerian scammers impersonating Sir James Arthur Ratcliffe.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mrjeffreyprestonbezos07@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:25 pm

Dear E-mail Owner,
My name is Jeff Bezos, an American, investor, and charity donor. I'm
the founder, CEO and president of Amazon.com,And Your email address
has won you $2.500,000.00.Kindly get back to me at your earliest
convenience, so I know your email address is valid.
(mrjeffreyprestonbezos07@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Mr Jeffrey Preston Bezos Billionaire
CEO of Amazon

Header:

Return-Path: <mfisan6@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrjeffreyprestonbezos07@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 00:00:47 -0700
Message-ID: <CAH6L97D98FKAzUzQpKzOhwPz5ZSnfLv2u2SOXicoZbf9JZ9OyA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: DEAR EMAIL OWNER
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mrjeffreyprestonbezos07@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:53 pm

Reply received:

Dear E-mail Owner,

Thank you for confirming the validity of your email address and also accepting this grant. My name is Jeffrey Preston Bezos, an American technology entrepreneur, investor, and charity Donations. I'm the founder, CEO and president of Amazon.com, Inc , technically responsible for awarding grant donations but I have always wanted to make a personal donation to random individuals in any part of the world and that is why I have decided to give ($2.500,000.00) to you. It gives me great joy to finally be able to make this donation to you, let's make the world a better place by giving and solving each other's problems, all
people have the right to opportunity, equity and dignity.

I would like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services, I want you to open my page link Visit this: https: // en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Bezos or You Can Google my name for more information:( Jeff Bezos ). to know me better. Please use the money wisely, i only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year, this is the only thing that make me happy all the time, i will advise you as the prospective lucky person to be calm not to lose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangled but the chances just couldn't come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before.

To facilitate the disbursement process of the funds valued at Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars ($2.500,000.00) which
have been donated solely to you, please send me the below information before proceeding with remitting the sum of ($2.500,000.00 ) to you. I
I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously. I ask you to do what you can to alleviate the level of
poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can and see the joy and happiness of giving.
Do make sure you provide me with your complete information below so I forward

Your Full Name:
Current Home Address:
Telephone No:

I and My Family trust you to make good use of this money.
Thank you for accepting this offer, I am indeed grateful. I anticipate
your earliest response.

BEST REGARDS,
MR JEFFREY PRESTON BEZOS
CEO OF AMAZON
THE FOUNDER, CEO,
PRESIDENT OF AMAZON.COM

Header:

Return-Path: <mrjeffreyprestonbezos07@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrjeffreyprestonbezos08@gmail.com
From: MR JEFFREY PRESTON BEZOS <mrjeffreyprestonbezos07@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 23:55:36 -0700
Message-ID: <CAOTbriB9mcymVCOnF6tN=FKmarX8G5edy6Z+C73nhz8bPzk+Uw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: DEAR EMAIL OWNER
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mrjeffreyprestonbezos08@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:16 pm

Reply received:

Greetings to you,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your details and to confirm your reliability in this donation. I have decided to use Royal Bank Of Scotland India to disburse this money because my foundation has no branch in Your city, I am also pleased to inform you that I have issued out a bank draft of [$2.500,000.00] in your name through my attorney, which has been sent for deposit with Royal Bank Of Scotland India ( R.B.S ) the bank is authorized to conclude the disbursement of the funds via Wire Transfer to any bank account of your choice.

I Hope that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. Please do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many as you can once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place. Kindly contact the Royal Bank Of Scotland India for instructions of the wire transfer. Find below the contact information of Royal Bank Of Scotland India.

CONTACT PERSON: DR. DANIEL KUMAR
Chief Executive Officer Director of Account Administration
Bank E-mail: ( royalbankofscotlandindi@aol.com )
Contact Number: +91-837-586-0324.
Director Whats-app No: +91977-4636-720
Bank Address: DMRC, IT Park Road Behind Prakriti Metro Park Block 2, IT Park Road, Jagjit Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110053.

Please note that upon your contact with Royal Bank Of Scotland India ( R.B.S ), you are to provide them with your Full Name so he can verify your mail with information sent to him already. Please endeavor to keep me fully informed on all developments with the Royal Bank Of Scotland India so that I can also monitor the transfer process through a feedback from you. send your full details to the bank,

YOUR FULL NAME :
HOUSE ADDRESS :
CELL NUMBER:
PHONE NUMBER:

BEST REGARDS,
MR JEFFREY PRESTON BEZOS
CEO OF AMAZON
THE FOUNDER, CEO,
PRESIDENT OF AMAZON.COM

+918375860324
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination India
City or exchange location Delhi
Original network provider* Vodafone India Ltd - DL

+919774636720
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination India
City or exchange location Arunāchal Pradesh / Nāgāland / Manipur / Tripura
Original network provider* Vodafone India Ltd - NE
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: royalbankofscotlandindi@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:40 pm

Reply received:

Royal Bank of Scotland India (R.B.S)
DMRC, Park Road Behind Prakriti Metro Park Block 2,
Park Road, Jagjit Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110053.
Regional Director : Dr.Daniel Kumar
Reference Number: 36061-85A14-C4771
Funding Method: Donations Transfer
Amount: $2.500,000 USD
Our Ref: RBS880/48/2022.

Attention beneficiary:

You are welcome to Royal Bank of Scotland India (R.B.S) and Your details were forwarded to us earlier by Mr Jeffrey Preston Bezos Foundation executive chairman and former president and CEO of Amazon , declaring you as a beneficiary to receive the total sum of $2.500,000,00 USD (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) and We acknowledged receipt of your mail. Regarding the Donation of $2.5 Million United State Dollars. And Your $2.500.000.00 was deposited in our bank Royal Bank of Scotland India (R.B.S) ) IT WAS DEPOSITED IN OUR BANK IN YOUR NAME. And We have received your information for the release of your $2.5 Million USD. And we have 3 options of payment below.

Payment Option/Preferred mode of payment:

Option (1). 24 Hours Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer...................... ................( Bank Transfer And Service Charge is $570 USD )

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::
Option (2). 48 Hours Delivery of ATM Visa Card to your address which attracts a delivery charge of $299 USD)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::
Option (3). 48 Hours Delivery of Bank Draft Check to your address which attracts a delivery charge of $299 USD)

* We deliver to only valid home/office address for international courier delivery P.O.Box not accepted.
* We do not accept Cash on Delivery (COD) for international delivery payments made before shipping.

*NOTE: If you don't wish to go for bank wire transfer, You can go for ATM CARD or Bank Draft can be mailed to you, as we have 3 OPTIONS of payment above: WE will transfer your $2.500,000.00 to your bank account number immediately you pay the charge. The charge can not be deducted because there was instruction placed on your amount by the India Government that no charges should be deducted for security purposes.

Reason why you have to pay the sum of $570 USD for bank service charge is to enable us to obtain (F.C.T.C) Foreign Transfer Code which we will use to Transfer your $2.500,000.00 into your bank account and we will transfer your amount directly to your bank account. We assure you, As soon as you pay the charges, We will obtain the code and your transfer will take place immediately and within 24 hours,Your $2.5 Million Us Dollars will be credited into your Bank Account, But if you can't afford the bank wire transfer charge. You can go for ATM CARD OR BANK DRAFT CHECK can be mailed to you By Courier Company.

You are required to make your choice of payment from the Three options presented to you and get back to us to enable us to give you the payment instructions. Get back to me on your immediate receipt of this message to confirm your choice.

THANKS FOR USING ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INDIA (R.B.S).

YOURS IN SERVICE,
DR. DANIEL KUMAR | CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER DIRECTOR OF ACCOUNT ADMINISTRATION
ADDRESS: DMRC, Park Road Behind Prakriti Metro Park Block 2, IT Park Road, Jagjit Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110053.
STATE: NEW DELHI,BRANCH: DMRC, PARK ROAD, NEW DELHI,
CONTACT OFFICE: +91-844-7541-689
SECURITY CODE: ( FG/AHG/XSG/0022 )

Header:

Return-Path: <royalbankofscotlandindi@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 01:09:55 +0000 (UTC)
INDIA <royalbankofscotlandindi@aol.com>
Reply-To: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INDIA <royalbankofscotlandindi@aol.com>
Message-ID: <245117056.2209698.1655255395567@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: THANKS FOR USING ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INDIA

Fake document received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:24 pm

Reply received:

Our Ref: RBS880/48/2021.

Attention beneficiary: Mr. xxx

You are welcome to Royal Bank of Scotland India (R.B.S) I am Dr. Daniel Kumar Chief Executive Officer Director Of Account Administration,And We acknowledged receipt of your mail Regarding your comment that you have selected Option one to received your donations funds through Bank to bank wire transfer,

And We assured you As soon as you pay the bank service charge, We will obtain the remittance code and your transfer will take place immediately and within 24 hours, Your $2.5 Million Us Dollars will be credited into your Bank Account within 24 hours,

Note below is the payment info where to send the bank service charge of $570 USD) to enable us obtain your transfer code and completed your funds into your account okay,And you also advice to send the $570 view money gram or Ria money transfer with the below info and forward us the payment receipt.

Receiver Name: M. R.
City: New Delhi
Question:A
Answer:B
Amount:$570

Header:

Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 05:57:42 +0000 (UTC)
From: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INDIA <royalbankofscotlandindi@aol.com>
Message-ID: <1624653591.2539434.1655359062983@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: THANKS FOR USING ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INDIA (R.B.S).
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.20280 aolwebmail
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:26 pm

Reply received:

You are welcome to Royal Bank of Scotland India (R.B.S) I am Dr. Daniel Kumar Chief Executive Officer Director Of Account Administration,And We acknowledged receipt of your mail Regarding your comment we advice you to deposited the charges to our American correspondent account below and forward us the payment receipt,

AGAIN we are sorry that we forget to forwarded your deposited certificate to you since all this while,So OPEN your attachment and view your deposited certificate,Note below is our American correspondent account where to deposited the charges urgent and forward us the payment receipt okay, Waiting for your urgent reply with the receipt.

Bank name: Wells Fargo USA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 107311xxxx
ABA NUMBER #121000248
SWIFT: WFBISU6S
Account name: G. W. B.
Address: xxx MEMPHIS,
TENNESSEE 38119-6952
ROUTING NUMBER: 064003768

Header:

Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 05:17:22 +0000 (UTC)
From: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INDIA <royalbankofscotlandindi@aol.com>
Message-ID: <1761741329.2804983.1655443042773@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: THANKS FOR USING ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INDIA (R.B.S).

Fake document received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:36 pm

Few hours later:

You are welcome to Royal Bank of Scotland India (R.B.S) I am Dr. Daniel Kumar Chief Executive Officer Director Of Account Administration,And We acknowledged receipt of your mail Regarding your comment we advice you to deposited the charges to our American correspondent account below and forward us the payment receipt,

AGAIN we are sorry that we forget to forwarded your deposited certificate to you since all this while,So OPEN your attachment and view your deposited certificate,Note below is our American correspondent account where to deposited the charges urgent and forward us the payment receipt okay, Waiting for your urgent reply with the receipt.

Bank name:Nickel Bank
Account Name:R. P.
Bic:FPELFR21XXX
IBAN: FR761659800001192154600xxxx
Address:xxx 44300 Nantes
Contry: France

Header:

Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 18:57:09 +0000 (UTC)
INDIA <royalbankofscotlandindi@aol.com>
Message-ID: <2110499334.2958664.1655492229383@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: USE THIS THIS NEW ACCOUNT Mr. xxx
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.