Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Frances and Patrick Connolly

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

pfc.trust@sonic.net

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:02 pm

Grant scam.

Hi,

Did you receive our previous notice regarding your grant payout?

PFC.

Header:

Return-Path: <esplucena@malaga.uned.es>
Subject: Re: PFC Grant
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 18:36:05 +0000
Message-ID:
<PAWPR07MB9438A721AA9F4C59F93A3ACF87542@PAWPR07MB9438.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com>
Reply-To: "pfc.trust@sonic.net" <pfc.trust@sonic.net>
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: pfc.trust@sonic.net

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:56 am

Reply received:

Dear Beneficiary,

You are receiving this email from Frances & Patrick Connolly, the Euro Lottery winner; my wife and I are very happy to read from you. We wish to use this medium to congratulate you, as you have been officially selected to receive a grant amount of €1,500,000.00 Euros from us in this month's donation support program.

Initially, we planned to commence our charity work towards the end of the year 2020 since we won the EuroMillions in the year 2019, but due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we decided to extend our donation support scheme program commence in this year January 2024 considering that activities are back to normal.

We believe that this donation support program is to support the needy and also it is an opportunity for you and your respective families. We are giving out €1,500,000.00 Euros to lucky international recipients worldwide to show our appreciation.

Kindly verify our winning and donation here: https: // www. youtube.com/watch?v=VnWX6vlLMZg

To commence our charity works/ donation support scheme, our technical crew and donation agents contacted the Microsoft office to provide 500 active email addresses for the donation support scheme draw. All active email users were selected randomly for the donation support scheme draw, and through an electronic balloting system, YOU emerged as one of our successful lucky beneficiaries to claim the sum of (€)1,500,000.00 Euros as our support to you, family/community.

To proceed with your donation support scheme funds claims disbursement, kindly forward the below information to enable us process and facilitate your donation/grant support funds payment.

[FULL NAME* ADDRESS* COUNTRY* OCCUPATION* SEX* AGE*]

On receipt of the above requested information, we shall immediately proceed to facilitate the release of your funds to you without further delay and with your cooperation; your funds shall hit your bank account within 48 hours on receipt of this email. My wife and I have made up our minds to have a photo shoot section with all successful fund beneficiaries after the donation funds transfer is completed.

We shall send you more updates in our next email, on easy means to claim your donation support funds. Kindly note that this is a scam free donation/grant program organized by my wife and I.

Congratulations once again from myself and my wife, we love you and your family.

Frances & Patrick Connolly (PFC)
The EuroMillions Lottery Winner
https: // www. youtube.com/watch?v=VnWX6vlLMZg

Header:

Return-Path: <pfc.trust@sonic.net>
Received: from webmail.sonic.net (a.webmail.sonic.net [184.23.169.31])
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2024 21:10:00 +0000
From: "Frances & Patrick Connolly (PFC)" <pfc.trust@sonic.net>
Subject: Re: PFC Grant
Message-ID: <182d45857a3736dc9e45e5a81a28f026@sonic.net>
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.3.17

Originating IP: 184.23.169.31
Originating ISP: Sonoma
City: Oakland
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.