Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

unse20@gmail.com tanyagassel493@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

unse20@gmail.com tanyagassel493@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:37 pm

Return-Path: <offliefill11@yahoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 21:21:40 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: tanyagassel493@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Get back to me

My name is Osman Suleyman, an external auditor for the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC) Central Bank in North Cyprus. So working as part of a bigger team that covers the entire region. Several details of around 1,000 bank accounts that have not been touched for 10 years or more has been made official to the general public under legal requirements which means that details of bank accounts remaining dormant for at least 10 years must be made public for collection. A total of 15 banks submitted details for the annual list to the Central Bank. An investor who is an account holder of a sect bank here remains in our records without naming any next of kin to his fund. The next of kin status has been officially certified as unknown.

The amount is €11.7 Million Euros and banking regulation/legislation in TRNC demands that I notify the fiscal authorities after three years which is long overdue. The above analysis underscores my reason to seek your permission to have you stand in the gap as the next of kin and beneficiary to this funds. This funds will be approved and release in your favour as the next of kin if only you are willing to adhere to my instructions and also maintain a perfect cooperation in accordance to the directives to be given. I have all the legal and banking details of the depositor that will facilitate our replacement of your name and information as the claimant/beneficiary of the funds and then ultimately transfer the €11.7 Million Euros plus interest to any bank account nominated by you. I am prepared to compensate you with an agreeable percentage of 40% share of the total funds for your participation. The final details will be given upon receipt of an affirmation of your desire to participate as the funds beneficiary.

Please contact me through my confidential email address: {unse20@gmail.com} ,with the under listed details as given below:

FULL NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, TELEPHONE NUMBER, FAX NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS, AND POSTAL ADDRESS.

In anticipation of your fullest co-operation, I will expect your prompt response.

Mr Osman Suleyman
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: unse20@gmail.com tanyagassel493@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:39 pm

waiting for your respond.

World Health Organization <offliefill11@yahoo.fr>

Sat, 4 Jul at 13:45

Top 10 United Nations Logos - UN Logo Design Inspiration
World Health Organization///// INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND AGENCY
Address: 500 N. Capitol St. NW, Washington DC 20221
United States of America,
Phone: +1940560571.

Attention:
World Health Organization (WHO) and United Nations (UN) swings into action. You are entitled to $13,000 USD per week relief grant, in a bid to control the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic. Respond with the below details for claims.

Full Names:

Contact Address:

Phone Number:

Valid Identification:

Thanks and my best regards to your family, Timmy Bridges Health Communications Manager United Nations Foundation . {unoffice2016union@gmail.com}

We await to hear from you immediately.
Yours In Service,
Mr. Timmy Bridges
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: unse20@gmail.com tanyagassel493@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:00 pm

Get back to me

Mr Wade Henderson <offliefill11@yahoo.fr>
Reply-To: wadehenderson76@gmail.com

Tue, 21 Jul at 21:32

Greetings,

Bearing in mind the nature of the content of this email coming from a person without referral, I apologize for any inconvenience. I have a proposal of mutual benefit for which you might be interested. Please reply for more details:

This is Wade Henderson , I established a connection with you through LinkedIn recently. I am an Investment Consultant and economist with Financier Worldwide with bases in China, London, Kuala Lumpur and South Africa. We focuses more on planning, growth and foreign investment for industries, government agencies and private investors.

I am seeking collaborations with good entrepreneurs and business persons that are willing to present profitable and secured investment projects that requires funding in countries with growing economies around, with emphasis on location and environs. I decided to write you and see ifthere are areas we can work together on, or maybe you have channels through which we can inject funds in with hope of profit and business expansion.

We want to work with reputable project/general business facilitators who possesses very sound business ideas for either start-ups or running ventures that may require a financial upgrade. My Principals are interested in investing and partnering a business with an assurance of the security of funds. Though a benchmark with an ROI of 15% perannum over a minimum of 10 years investment is what we are looking at achieving for the moment, but that can be adjusted because what we
really give attention to is the security of the funds.

It became necessary that this funds which are family legacy, which has been placed aside have to be quickly put into a business in a foreign economy. Sectors like the hospitality, oil and gas, agriculture, health,engineering, tourism, real estate, manufacturing, arts, and other resourceful ventures of business are the areas of focus for investment.

It does not mean we wouldn't consider new innovations with good indexes.I will look forward to your response through my below email address before I can give you more details about the source of funds and the
identities of owners.

Regards,
Wade Henderson
Email:wadeh8003@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.