Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

leslie.christian.gh@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

leslie.christian.gh@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:00 pm

From the Desk Of Leslie Kojo Christian.

Leslie Kojo Christian <leslie.christian.gh@gmail.com>
To:

Thu, 2 Apr at 22:27

Dear Sir,

This email is sent to notify you about the release of your outstanding payment which includes Contract/Inheritance/Gambling/ Lottery, Gold and etc.....

Please know that the total fees is $14million usd.

I also want to let you know that you will not spend much and for Bank to bank transfers,Online Account it will only cost you $380usd and while diplomatic delivery/ATM Card will cost you $250usd.

If you are interested and you will really do need your transactions to commence, then get back to me with your details.I want to let you know that this time you will surely receive your funds.This is no joke because we have noticed that you have never receive anything.

Please i will like you to send to me your full delivery address,telephone number, the name of your nearest airport and your banking details.

Note: If you will not comply or follow directives,dont you ever bother to reply my email.

Reply only to this email address ( leslie_christian@live.com)

Reply needed urgently.

Regards.

H.E.Leslie Kojo Christian.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.