Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jgardener11@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jgardener11@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:22 pm

Good day,
I have a business proposal that will earn us a great fortune worth of $40.700,000usd within 10 working days as this is the best time to workout modalities to enable us survive this pandemic of Corona-virus state.

Thanks and remain blessed
John Gardener

Header;

Return-Path: <jgardener11@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic307-56.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (sonic307-56.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [66.163.190.31])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic307.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020
Reply-To: jgardener11@yahoo.com
Subject: I have a business that will earn us a great fortune
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jgardener11@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:08 pm

Dear

I am in-receipt of your mail and wish to inform you that you will never regret involving yourself in this kind of investment, This Fund in question comes from over invoiced contract fund and it has been fully paid and the over invoice balance of $40,700 million united state dollar is floating in the bank , i have already make an arrangement to present you as the sole contractor who executed the contract that was not paid and the ministry who awarded the contract have accepted the fact that the fund have not yet be paid since i have presented all the evidence or prove that the so called $40,700 million united state dollar is still floating in the bank and i want to present you as the sole contractor who executed the contract with all the back up document pointing to you as the sole contractor so you have nothing to worry as all the underground work has been done.

Now the ministry that awarded that contract asked me to present the contractor or the beneficiary , ( which i want to present you as the sole contractor) as i have in mind already to make you contractor who executed the contract that was not paid, to enable the bank commence on transferring the said fund to your nominated bank account of your choice.

My Dear You don't need to worry of any thing as this transaction will be taking care of by an accredited barrister, as i make mentioned before that i have done all the underground work to make sure that neither Your country Government will interrupt or interference in the transferring of this fund into your nominated bank account, we shall meet all the legal right for foreign fund transfer by procuring all the documents that will be required by the international community for foreign fund transfer.

All arrangement have been put in order , immediately you update me with the following information's Your Full name, Resident/ office address and your Mobile and banking details this will enable the barrister /Lawyer i have Hired for this purpose to commence and procure all those vital document that will prompt the bank to transfer the fund to your bank account without stress and also the document that you will present to your country Government and your bank if the needs be will be send to you.

Finally as soon as the bank Approve your name as the sole beneficiary to the said fund they will also alert your bank and your bank will inform you when the fund hit your account. Both of us will share this fund in ratio of 45% for you and 55% for me as soon as the fund hit your bank account, i will demand a LETTER OF INVITATION to enable me apply for my Visa to travel to down to your country for my own share of the fund. Please keep this confidential till the bank approve/release and transfer the fund into your nominated bank account of your choice

Looking forward to hear from you with those required information's

Your Business partner
John Gardener

Attn

I hope you are fit in all ramification. Did you receive the details of the business i sent to you , if you do kindly get back to me to know my fate in you

thanks and remain blessed
John Gradene
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jgardener11@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:38 pm

HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY? HOPE YOU RECEIVED THE MAIL I SENT YOU YESTERDAY, PLEASE KINDLY GET BACK TO ME

I hope you are okay since I have not great from you , I decided to mail to see if all is well with . I mailed you the details of this business in question and yet to receive your respond . Plz do get back to me now
Thanks and remain blessed John gardener
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.