Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

officeofdeputygovernorcbn@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

officeofdeputygovernorcbn@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:10 pm

VIA ATM VISA CARD. IRREVOCABLE COMPENSATION PAYMENT OF US$5.8M

First Bank of Nigeria <officeofdeputygovernorcbn@gmail.com>
Reply-To: firstbanknigeria.org@aol.com
Bcc:

Wed, 25 Mar at 08:04

ATM CARD PAYMENT DIRECTOR
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC.

Dear Beneficiary.

VIA ATM VISA CARD. IRREVOCABLE COMPENSATION PAYMENT OF US$5.8M

We have actually been authorized by the newly appointed Minister of Finance and the governing body of the United Nations Monetary Unit Investigate the Unnecessary Delay on Your Payment, Recommended and Approved in your favorite. During the course of our investigation, we Discovered with dismay that your payment has been unnecessarily Delayed by corrupt officials of the Bank in an attempt to swindle yours fund that has lead to many losses from your end and unnecessary Delay in your payment receipt.

The United Nations and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has chosen to pay out all the compensation funds to 150 Beneficiaries from United States, Europe, Canada, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Arabia, South America, Australia and Asia and Africa Continent through ATM Visa Card Consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments to use Digital currency instead of Cash and Checks.

We have arranged your payment to be paid to you via ATM Visa Card and this will be issued on your Name and shall be posted directly to your address via DHL or any courier services available in your country. Upon your contact with us, the sum of US$5.8M will be credited to the ATM Visa Card and this will enable you to withdraw ATM machines in your country with a minimum withdrawal of US $ 5,000.00 per day. Your limit can be increased to any amount upon your request.

In this regards, you are to contact and furnish the requested information.

1. Your Name:
2. Country:
4. Age and Sex:
4. Occupation:
5. Mobile Telephone:
6. Delivery Address:
7. Id Card Identification:

Note: That your ATM card is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it has been delivery to you. This means that the above charges of $385 for delivery fees plus Insurance Coverage and Stamp Duty fees cannot be deducted from the ATM CARD and hence must be provided by you before your ATM Card parcel will be delivered to you.

MR. OYEWUSI EMMANUEL
ATM CARD PAYMENT DIRECTOR
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: officeofdeputygovernorcbn@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:54 pm

IMMEDIATE PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA <officeofdeputygovernorcbn@gmail.com>
Reply-To: centralbnknigeria_org1@live.com
Bcc:

Tue, 3 Nov at 09:56

Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,Cadastral Zone,Abuja,
Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria.
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/17

Attention: Beneficiary,

From the records of the meeting from the senate committee on debt reconciliation, your name and contact was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding foreigners' payment which are still hanging on and who have not yet received their payments.I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you reconfirm your payment details so that we can authenticate the claim legally.

Note that from our record the senate committee has only mapped out the sum of US$5,800,000.00 {Five million, Eight hundred thousand united states Dollars} to be released to you.

Kindly re-confirm to us the followings:

1) Your full name and mailing address.
2) Telephone, Fax and mobile #.
3) Identification Proof
4) Any Bank account of your choice.

In receipt of the above information, your payment will be approved and paid to you by wired to your nominated bank account, you are advised to get back to me immediately for more clarifications.

Waiting for your urgent email.

Best Regards,
Mr.Godwin I. Emefiele
Governor,Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN).
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: officeofdeputygovernorcbn@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:55 pm

Attn:Beneficiary,Immediate Compensation payment Release

Dr.Patrick Azziza <officeofdeputygovernorcbn@gmail.com>
Reply-To: officeofpaymastergeneralcbn3@gmail.com

Bcc:

Thu, 2 Sept at 20:24

From The Desk of
Dr.Patrick Azziza,
PayMaster General CBN,

Our ref: CBN/OXG/OKD1/20
Telex: Cenbank
Payment Schedule Number file: CBN/FGN/01/17
Code: CBN:15

Attn:Beneficiary,

RE: IMMEDIATE PAYMENT OF YOUR CONTRACT INHERITANCE ON CONTRACT #:MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009.

Following the protest of the International Community, The World Bank, IMF and the instruction by the President and Commander in Chief of the armed forces(Chief General Muhammadu Buhari) that all outstanding foreign debts lottery, inheritance fund, compensation fund and awarded contract funds payment should be released to the beneficiaries.

From the records of outstanding contractors due for payment with the Government of Nigeria. Your name and company was discovered as next of kin on the list of the outstanding contractors who have not received their payments. I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from the record in my file, your outstanding contract payment is (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).
Please re-confirm to me if this is inline with what you have in your record and also re-confirm to me the following:

1) Your full name.
2) Phone, Fax and Mobile #.
3) Company name, Position and Address.
4) Profession, age,sex and marital status.
5) Any kind of identification
6)Your Banking details where you wish to receive the fund.

As soon as this information is received, your payment will be made to you in a certified bank draft or wired to your bank account directly from the Central bank of Nigeria or any of our Correspondent bank and a copy of transfer confirmation information will be given to you for you to take to your bank and confirm it.

YOURS SINCERELY,
DR. PATRICK AZZIZA
PAYMASTER GENERAL,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).
Wayne

Re: officeofpaymastergeneralcbn3@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:25 am

Recovery scam / identity theft.

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
PLOT 33,ABUBAKAR TAFAWA ABUJA NIGERIA

Our ref: CBN/OXG/OKD1/20
Telex: Cenbank
Payment Schedule Number file: CBN/FGN/01/17

Code: CBN:15

Attention: Bonafide Beneficiary,

Following the protest of the International Community, The World Bank, IMF and the instruction by the New President and Commander in Chief of the armed forces(Mr..Bola Ahmed Tinubu) that all outstanding foreign debts lottery, inheritance fund, compensation fund and awarded contract funds payment should be released to the beneficiaries.

From the records of outstanding contractors due for payment with the Government of Nigeria. Your name and company was discovered as next of kin on the list of the outstanding contractors who have not received their payments. I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from the record in my file, your outstanding contract payment is (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).
Please re-confirm to me if this is inline with what you have in your record and also re-confirm to me the following:

1) Your full name.:
2) Phone, Fax and Mobile
3) Company name, Position and Address.
4) Profession, age,sex and marital status..
5) Any kind of identification :
6)Your Banking details where you wish to receive the fund. :

As soon as this information is received, your payment will be made to you directly by TELEGRAPHIC-WIRE transfer after you pay the CBN NON-RESIDENT VAT to avoid any stop order by any Government agency and a copy of transfer confirmation information will be given to you for you to take to your bank for the confirmation of your fund.

Waiting for your Urgent Response.

YOURS SINCERELY,

DR. PATRICK AZIZA
PAYMASTER GENERAL,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).

Header:

Return-Path: <airportunitfirsnigeria@gmail.com>
Reply-To: officeofpaymastergeneralcbn3@gmail.com
From: "Dr.Patrick Azziza" <airportunitfirsnigeria@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 14:00:28 +0100
Message-ID: <CADmyGtbrkT6YkNAxX8vx=yOV-LBL7aMtJCEPcYobbwcT-z9UdQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attention:Beneficiary, Very Urgent Message
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.