Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sgtkegleybrown@outlook.com sssgthelenbeyer@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sgtkegleybrown@outlook.com sssgthelenbeyer@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:10 pm

IP: 156.96.56.39
ISP: VolumeDrive
Organization: VolumeDrive
Continent: North America

Return-Path: <simple@pergamino.gob.ar>
Received: from [156.96.56.39] (unknown [156.96.56.39]) (Authenticated sender:
simple@pergamino.gob.ar) by mail.pergamino.gob.ar (Postfix) with ESMTPA id
CFB4D2D80F0F; Wed, 25 Mar 2020 23:29:33 -0300 (-03)
Subject: Re: ,,,
To: Recipients <simple@pergamino.gob.ar>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 19:29:29 -0700
Reply-To: sssgthelenbeyer@gmail.com

Re: Transfer Confirmation

Attn: Beneficary,

Please i want to inform you that your fund was brought to our desk,of $1.8Million dollars, but it seems as you don't want to speak or write back to us. However, One Mr Peter visited my office, with a Beninios lawyer with application of claim over your USD$1.8Million dollars with this financial institution.

Please, do confirm to us, as matter of urgency if this man is really from you so that this office will not be held esponsible for paying wrong person. Based on board of directors meeting today, they have concluded to approve the payment on his favor since you failed to fulfill the obligation given to you by the wire transfer Department, to process your payment. Therefore, if you are really serious and willing to receive the first $6.8Million dollars through Diplomatic delivery, kindly get back to us and we will work with you to complete this your long awaited fund, so you are to effect the payment processing fees so that you will start expect your USD$6.8Million dollars via over night delivery.

Since the Payment processing fee is $1,890 in my concerted efforts to actualize your fund payment with the convenient time schedule I will raise $1000, so I am expecting $890 from you today. As an insider in this Financial Institution, I must assure you that once you have provided to the Bank with their demands, they would now be under legal obligation to transfer the funds to you within 24hours once we confirm this $890. YES you must receive the delivery within two working day, after you have send the $890.

I will like you to co-operate with me to retrieve this legacy payment left behind than allowing the government of this country to forfeit it. I believed it is a life time opportunity which every reasonable human-being will never allow to slip by. We do business each day with an absolute commitment to ethics, honesty and credibility.

Email: sgtkegleybrown@outlook.com / sssgthelenbeyer@gmail.com

Am waiting for your urgent response.
Mr. kegley brown / Barr. Helen beyer
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: sgtkegleybrown@outlook.com sssgthelenbeyer@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:44 pm

Return-Path: <cbasa@navegante.com.sv>
Subject: Reply Urgently..
To: Recipients <cbasa@navegante.com.sv>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2020 06:08:51 -0700
Reply-To: sssgthelenbeyer@gmail.com

Hi,

I am Staff Sgt. Helen Beyer, an American soldier serving in the
US military. I have some amount that I want to move out of South Korea
which might require your assistance urgently, Can I trust you? email
me now, for more details, so we can work it out, Once this lockdown virus issues are over.

Email: sssgthelenbeyer@gmail.com /OR/ sgtkegleybrown@outlook.com
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.