Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jj-ng4@yandex.com jimmyng.dbs@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jj-ng4@yandex.com jimmyng.dbs@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:50 pm

Suicide Scammer from a friend:

Hello,

I am Jimmy Ng Head of Group Technology & Operations, Development Bank
of Singapore (DBS).I write to contact you about a foreigner bearing
the same last name as yours, who died here in Singapore, over a decade
ago leaving behind an estate/deposit here in Development Bank of
Singapore.

However, the Investor died intestate, no next-of-kin, nobody came
forward all these years to lay claim of the inheritance. I have
decided to work with you to secure the funds, and propose 30% offer
for you.

If you are interested, you are advised to email me through my private
email below and i will unveil more details to you for what needs to be
done.

Upon hearing from you, I will unfold more details and how to commence
in the transaction.

Best regards,

Jimmy Ng

Header:

Return-Path: <fujita517@zeus.eonet.ne.jp>
Received: from User ([101.143.1.102])
Reply-To: <jj-ng4@yandex.com>
Subject: Re: Did you Receive My Previous Email Message?
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020

Thank you so much for your response and willingness to partner us.

Please note that nobody knows that we are doing this with you, so in unveiling details of the project, the name of the Late investor is Mr. Owen Johnson , an American Citizen who was based here in Singapore until his death. He died in the collapse Hotel New World in 1986 here in Singapore. He had no family or relations with him at the time, that is why these funds has remained unclaimed over the years. From my point of view you are the most suitable person for this project. This would especially be possible because during our painstaking research to get the next-of-kin, we found out in your information that you bear the same last name ( ) with the Late Investor, which would otherwise give us the edge to present you as the inherent/next of kin of the late investor's deposit.

In this regard, we shall procure and process in your name all the relevant documents (Legal and Banking) that will necessitate us putting you forward as the heir and benefactor of the funds and Estate of Late Mr. Owen Johnson , and ultimately transfer the money to any account nominated by you via wire transfer. I want you to be rest assured that this transaction is 100% legal and risk free as you would be positioned as the heir and benefactor to the Estate of Late Mr. Owen Johnson . And everything you would need to know shall be furnished you by your Singapore based legal practitioner of your choice as we progress on this transaction because you are supposed to be dealing with your Singapore based lawyer alone. However, I am forwarding you some of Late Investor's personal information.

Below are some of the details of Late Mr. Owen Johnson , as we have, and as stated in our records at the Bank (Development bank of Singapore) after due investigation had been done to verify his Next-of-Kin.

Late Mr. Owen Johnson Details:

Full names: Mr. Owen Johnson
Mr. Owen Johnson Died on the 15th, March 1986
He was born on the 1st October 1935
He was an American Citizen
No wife, No children, Had an Hong Kong girl friend called Ms. Ku Yah Hum who was deceased on the 31/07/1987.
Amount Deposited: US$15,800,000.00

At the moment, the funds are being held at the Development Bank of Singapore( FIXED DEPOSIT ACCOUNT). You will be entitled to 30% of the total amount for your part, while I and two of my colleagues will keep 70%

My office address is :
12 Marina Boulevard, Level 3
Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3
Singapore 018982
Telephone : (65) 6327 2265 ,1800 339 6666

I will be sending you a mail once i hear from you, stating your role and our role in this project and please do not call me, we need to keep a low profile so that no one here knows what we are doing. I will call you if need be and probably give you my personal number as we make progress.

Regards,
Jimmy Ng
DBS Bank, Singapore

Header:

Return-Path: <jimmyng.dbs@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic302.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020

Orig IP: 106.10.242.166 | Orig ISP: Internet Content Provider | City: n/a | Country: Singapore

Phone:
+6563272265
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Singapore
City or exchange location City
Original network provider* Singapore Telecommunications Ltd (SingTel)

+18003396666
Number billable as freephone number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

offcw@protonmail.ch

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:27 am

Thank you so much for your response and willingness to partner us.

Please note that nobody knows that we are doing this with you, so in unveiling details of the project, the name of the Late investor is Mr. Owen Johnson Petersen , an American Citizen who was based here in Singapore until his death. He died in the collapse Hotel New World in 1986 here in Singapore. He had no family or relations with him at the time, that is why these funds has remained unclaimed over the years. From my point of view you are the most suitable person for this project. This would especially be possible because during our painstaking research to get the next-of-kin, we found out in your information that you bear the same last name (Petersen) with the Late Investor, which would otherwise give us the edge to present you as the inherent/next of kin of the late investor's deposit.

In this regard, we shall procure and process in your name all the relevant documents (Legal and Banking) that will necessitate us putting you forward as the heir and benefactor of the funds and Estate of Late Mr. Owen Johnson Petersen , and ultimately transfer the money to any account nominated by you via wire transfer. I want you to be rest assured that this transaction is 100% legal and risk free as you would be positioned as the heir and benefactor to the Estate of Late Mr. Owen Johnson Petersen . And everything you would need to know shall be furnished you by your Singapore based legal practitioner of your choice as we progress on this transaction because you are supposed to be dealing with your Singapore based lawyer alone. However, I am forwarding you some of Late Investor's personal information.

Below are some of the details of Late Mr. Owen Johnson Petersen as we have, and as stated in our records at the Bank (Development bank of Singapore) after due investigation had been done to verify his Next-of-Kin.

Late Mr. Owen Johnson Petersen ' Details:

Full names: Mr. Owen Johnson Petersen
Mr. Owen Johnson Petersen Died on the 15th, March 1986
He was born on the 1st October 1935
He was an American Citizen
No wife, No children, Had an Hong Kong girl friend called Ms. Ku Yah Hum who was deceased on the 31/07/1987.
Amount Deposited: US$15,800,000.00

At the moment, the funds are being held at the Development Bank of Singapore( FIXED DEPOSIT ACCOUNT). You will be entitled to 30% of the total amount for your part, while I and two of my colleagues will keep 70%

My office address is :
12 Marina Boulevard, Level 3
Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3
Singapore 018982
Telephone : (65) 6327 2265 ,1800 339 6666

I will be sending you a mail once i hear from you, stating your role and our role in this project and please do not call me, we need to keep a low profile so that no one here knows what we are doing. I will call you if need be and probably give you my personal number as we make progress.

Regards,
Jimmy Ng
DBS Bank, Singapore

Header:

Return-Path: <offcw@protonmail.ch>
Received: from mail-40132.protonmail.ch (mail-40132.protonmail.ch. [185.70.40.132])
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2020
Reply-To: Ng Jimmy <offcw@protonmail.ch>
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.