Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

efinhq@yahoo.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

efinhq@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:36 am

8 Storey's Gate, London SW1P 3AT

We write to inform you that the British Prime Minister Mr. Boris Johnson has mandated all the banks, security companies and EFIN Liason office here in the United Kingdom to release the sum of £500,000,000.00{Five Hundred Million Great Britain Pound Sterling Only} to One hundred individuals whose payment has been delayed over three years and above.

From the files collected around the UK, your name is among the people that will benefit from the exercise and you are to receive the sum of £5,000,000.00 {Five Million Great Britain Pound Sterling Only} equivalent to your currency.

If you are the true beneficiary and you are sure that your payment has not been released to you, kindly provide the below details to check on our file and to know if it matches what we have in our data.

Full Name
Home or Office Address
Company or direct telephone number
A copy of your ID Card Valid or Invalid.

As soon as you re-confirm the above-stated information, we shall contact you with the payment options for a hitch-free transaction.

Thank you.
Gordon Williams

Header:
Return-Path: <efinhq@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from sonic303-19.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com (sonic303-19.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com. [77.238.178.200])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic303.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020
From: Euro financial inclusion network Efin <efinhq@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: BRITISH PRIME MINISTER'S PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

efinhq@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:57 am

Dear

Its not only for UK citizens, anybody who has lost for in any financial transaction in the UK, so you names came up.

Regards,

Gordon.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

efinhq@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:31 am

Dear

Thank you for your email and your details therein.

After the joint meeting held between the officials of the European Union, Security Company and the Bank of England, our office has been mandated to regularize documents relating to your payment file and coordinate its release to you without any further delay.

In view of the above, you are required to furnish with details such as full names, direct telephone/cell numbers, contact address and a valid identification, to enable me commence the payment procedure by applying for the relevant Classified Fund Release Bond, before the final instruction can be issue to the paying bank to effect the payment as approved.

Upon the processing and issuance of the Classified Fund Release Order in your favour to facilitate the payment of your fund, I shall accordingly forward copies to you with the details of the accredited bank in line with the directives from the Apex Bank, for the smooth and successful payment of your approve fund.

Finally, it is important I inform you to stop any further communication you have with anybody or group of persons concerning this transaction to avoid any complication and distraction in your payment.

Kindly confirm receipt of this mail to enable us to move forward.

Best regards,

Gordon Williams.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

efinhq@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:04 am

Dear

I am in receipt of your mail and your details therein.

We have accordingly applied for the Classified Fund Release Order/Approvals in your favour, for the immediate payment of the said fund to you as the bonafide beneficiary.

As soon as the documents are ready I shall send copies to you as confirmation of the process before actual transfer of fund via our secured online payment platform.

I shall keep you informed.

Regards,

Gordon.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

efinhq@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:57 pm

Dear
Following the approvals granted in your favor for the immediate payment of the approved compensation fund via the corresponding bank, kindly find attached copies of the approvals and further instruction on how to receive your fund.

It is very important you follow all instruction as directed for the swift and successful remittance of your funds. You are free to revert back to me if you encounter any delay in receiving your funds.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Mr. Gordon Williams.

E-mail address from the last form (Albert Maxwell): al8ertomaxbanco@gmx.com

Phones from the last form:
+34518989258
Number billable as VoIP telephony number
Country or destination Spain
City or exchange location

+447537182349
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Stour Marine Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

al8ertomaxbanco@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:09 am

Attention:

Sir,

REF: CASH PAYMENT VIA OUR ONLINE SECURED PLATFORM VALID AT £5,000,000.00

In pursuant to the immediate transfer of your overdue fund, be informed your funds arrived our bank today and has been placed in an escrow account pending the actual transfer to you via our secured online platform.

In line with the laid down rules and regulations as stipulated by the European Union, International Monetary Fund and World Bank, you are advised to open an offshore online account in your name with our bank where your fund would be deposited into for onward transfer to you.

Following the above, it is expedient you open an online offshore account with our bank immediately where this fund would be move into, for you to directly transfer same out yourself to any account of your choice without the interference from any angle.

To kick start the process, you are hereby required to reconfirm your full information such as, your full names, direct telephone/cell numbers, contact address, age, occupation and a valid identification as the standard requirement for opening of an offshore online account.

Upon the receipt of your full details and permission to go ahead, I shall commence with the process of setting up your offshore online account where your fund would be deposited, for you to have complete access to transfer your funds and transfer same out directly by yourself.

Finally, we apologize for any inconveniences this may cost you but you must understand this has nothing to do with us but as to do with the international policy in the transfer of large sums of funds across countries.

We are looking forward to your earliest response.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Albert Maxwell.
International Remittance Department.

Header:
Return-Path: <al8ertomaxbanco@gmx.com>
Received: from [89.249.67.197] ([89.249.67.197]) by web-mail.gmx.net (3c-app-mailcom-bs08.server.lan
Wed, 4 Mar 2020
Subject: REF: CASH PAYMENT VIA OUR ONLINE SECURED PLATFORM VALID AT £5,000,000.00
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

al8ertomaxbanco@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:18 am

Attention:
Sir,

Current & Savings account for non-resident clients.

This is a strong and relatively young bank, but a Swiss bank fully regulated by the Switzerland Banking Commission with excellent online banking services.

We can also open this account in the name of an offshore company or individual for an extra fee of €3,000.00 and the same every. It is important you note the €3,000.00 can be withdrawn from the account immediately it is setup, so it is not a charge or fee but your personal money.

We have exact specifications for the documents needed to open the account and we need to have a clear and detailed understanding of the company’s or individual ultimate beneficial owners and its business activities like.

• 1, Low minimum balance.
• 2, Great online banking.
• 3, Lots of investments accessible online.
• 4, You can use it as a current account.

The account opening deposit for online account is thus;

1, For Swiss residence account: €500.00.
2, For non-residence online account: €3,000.00.
3, For non-residence corporate online account: €5,000.00.

Upon the receipt of the above your non-residence corporate online account will be ready within 24 hours to accommodate out any kind of transaction and or receive any deposit as per outstanding funds.
I await your swift response.

Yours in service.

Mr. Albert Maxwell.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

al8ertomaxbanco@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:38 pm

Attention:

Sir,

RE: ONLINE ACCOUNT DEPOSIT

I am receipt of your mail and I wish to inform you accordingly.

The nondescript features of the memorandum of understanding that has to be streamlined vis-à-vis with the appropriate measures of banking convention of notable indices of source, origin and destination, it is therefore not appropriate in this situation to use the fund (£5,000,000.00), held in the escrow account as the initial opening deposit.

Also, at this point we cannot separate the funds or take out any part of the funds because, it’s under a rigid insurance cover and as such, the fund can only be deposited into an already existing bank account in your name.

In the light of the above, you are therefore required to send the account opening deposit of €3,000, for a non-residence off shore online account, via the fund consultant/fiduciary agent's account immediately to enable us do the needful and send you the details of your account.

At your request, I shall forward the wire instruction of the accredited fiduciary agent, to receive the opening deposit.

I hope my explanation is clear enough.

Yours in Service,

Mr. Albert Maxwell.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

al8ertomaxbanco@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:20 pm

Dear

As per your request, kindly fine below the wire instruction of the fiduciary consultant to receive the account opening deposit.

Bank Name: La Caixa
Account Name: Paul J.
IBAN:ES47 2100 0963 6502 0031XXXX
Swift Code:CAIXESBBXXX
Address: Av, de diagonal 621-629, 08029 Barcelona Spain

As soon as you make the transfer kindly forward the transfer copy for confirmation of the payment.

I look forward to your quick response.

Best regards,

Albert Maxwell.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

efinhq@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:26 pm

Dear

I am writing to inform that as a follow up on your payment, we received a report from the paying bank that the delay in releasing in your fund after it has been approved, was due to the fact that you are yet to open an offshore online account with the bank where your funds would be deposited.

Therefore, we advice you to quickly as matter of urgency contact Mr. Albert Maxwell via email: al8ertomaxbanco@gmx.com , to quickly setup your online account to complete the release of your funds.

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Gordon.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.