Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

emefielegodwin65@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

emefielegodwin65@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:54 pm

Dear Beneficiary,

godwin emefiele <emefielegodwin65@gmail.com>
Bcc:

17 Feb at 21:19

Dear Beneficiary,

It is quite unfortunate and disheartening that until now after all that you have put in pursuing the release of your fund, you are yet to achieve it simply because of the greed and selfishness of officials responsible for the payment who have refused to tell you the simple truth but resort to collecting money from you which do not get to government coffers rather end up in their pockets. Over 90% of the charges they collect from you are non-existent and are figments of their imagination and they connive both officials, your reps and contact persons and would do everything possible to block you from listening to the voice of reason.

By reason of my position I have come to see what you fund beneficiaries pass through in the hands of these so called officials and their accomplices acting as your agents and contact persons and I will not let this continue. Also I discovered that so many people are using my name to contact people over their payments for selfish gains.

Do furnish me your direct telephone number.address with copy of your ID

Regards,

Godwin Emefiele
Governor Central Bank
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

service.ecobnking@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:29 pm

From Eco Bank Nigeria Plc

JAMES <guterres5543@gmail.com>
Reply-To: service.ecobnking@gmail.com

Bcc:

Tue, 28 Dec at 13:32

Eco Bank Nigeria Plc
Remittance Unit
Telephone: +2348169259090
E-mail: service.ecobnking@gmail.com

Attn: Sir

This is to officially informed you that two people you sent to our Bank to stand on your behalf in receiving your approved inheritance/contract fund of US$10,500,000,00 has arrived successfully but we want to be sure if they were really sent by you that is why we
contacted you first as you know that an instruction has been given by the Debt Reconciliation Committee that all fund owed to our various beneficiaries must be paid.

Below are the account details they submitted to us to transfer your total fund with the accrued interest, also we were informed that this account was given to them by you, so we want you to contact me immediately with the confirmation of this subject.

BANK NAME: WELLS FARGO BANK.
ADDRESS: 1063 11TH ST REEDLEY CA 93654
ACCOUNT #3292957895
ROUTING # 121042882.
BENEFICIARY NAME: JAMES WILSON.

Please confirm to us if this information is OK and was sent by you as to enable us commence on the transfer immediately since the approval payment instruction has been given by Presidency, we need your urgent response as to enable us meet up with the mandate given to us by the Presidency. We also need your full details in order to backup your transfer payment in the following order.

FULL NAME
ADDRESS:
ZIP CODE
AGE/SEX:
A VALID IDENTITY CARD:

Yours in service,

Rev Jubril Aku
Director, Remittance Unit
Eco Bank Nigeria Plc
Email: service.ecobnking@gmail.com
Tel: +2348169259090

Phone: +2348169259090
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: service.ecobnking@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:15 pm

Attn: Valued Customer,

Godwin <emefielegodwin65@gmail.com>

To:

Thu, 7 Apr at 20:46

Eco Bank Nigeria Plc
Remittance Unit
Telephone: +234 9038662713

Attn: Valued Customer,
This is to officially informed you that two people you sent to our Bank to stand on your behalf in receiving your approved inheritance/contract fund has arrived successfully but we want to be sure if they where really sent by you that is why we contacted you first as you know that an instruction has been given by the Debt Reconciliation Committee that all fund owed to our various beneficiaries ,

Below here are the account details they submitted to us to transfer your total fund with the accrued interest, also we were informed that this account was given to them by you, so we want you to contact me with immediately with the confirmation of this subject.

ACCOUNT #3292957895
ROUTING # 121042882.

Please confirm to us if this information is ok and was sent by you as to enable us commence on the transfer immediately since the approval payment instruction has been given by Presidency, we need your urgent response as to enable us meet up with the mandate given to us by the Presidency. we also need your full details in order to backup your transfer payment in the following order.

FULL NAME
ADDRESS:
ZIP CODE
AGE/SEX:
A VALID IDENTITY CARD:

Yours in service,

Jubril Aku
Eco Bank Nigeria Plc

Telephone: +2349038662713
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Wayne

service.ecobnking@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:45 pm

Inheritance Scam:

Eco Bank Nigeria Plc
Remittance Unit
Telephone: +2348089706609

Attn: Sir
This is to officially informed you that two people you sent to our Bank to stand on your behalf in receiving your approved inheritance/contract fund has arrived successfully but we want to be sure if they where really sent by you that is why we contacted you first as you know that an instruction has been given by the Debt Reconciliation Committee that all fund owed to our various beneficiaries must be paid before the Prime Minister reads the budget for the year 2023.

Below here are the account details they submitted to us to transfer your total fund with the accrued interest, also we were informed that this account was given to them by you, so we want you to contact me with immediately with the confirmation of this subject.

ACCOUNT #3292957895
ROUTING # 121042882.

Please confirm to us if this information is ok and was sent by you as to enable us commence on the transfer immediately since the approval payment instruction has been given by Presidency, we need your urgent response as to enable us meet up with the mandate given to us by the Presidency. we also need your full details in order to backup your transfer payment in the following order.

FULL NAME
ADDRESS:
ZIP CODE
AGE/SEX:
A VALID IDENTITY CARD:

Yours in service,

JUBRIL AKU
Eco Bank Nigeria Plc

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <agentroselinedouglas@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.44]
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 10:00:51 +0100
Message-ID: <CAO2gy7-ZJAz45HUBKYge+npsmHJQkaj3qGt=fWGtAfPs3TgMqg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Eco Bank Nigeria Plc
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phone: +2348089706609
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.