Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info.wb.icsid@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info.wb.icsid@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:27 pm

RECALL OF YOUR FUND

Jae J. Lee <info.wb.icsid@gmail.com>
Bcc:

13 Feb at 07:02

Attention: Hon. Beneficiary,
RECALL OF YOUR FUND

My name is Jae J. Lee, I am the Inspector General for World Bank International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID). Please be informed that your fund has been recalled back from the sending bank. This recall was after the Court Order was issued on your fund for the confiscation of the fund. It was later dictated that there was a fraudulent attempt by some group of suspected fraudulent officials who were trying to use the court to divert your fund to another account. This recall was based on the reformation going on in order of the Court. It was detected that you are being contacted by some fraudulent groups by using some un-existing offices, they are writing to you in a pretense that they will deliver your fund to your country which is impossible. Further information/instruction will be communicated to you upon receipt of your answer back.

Best Regards,

Jae J. Lee

Inspector General for World Bank International Center

for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID).
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.