Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

as32is@cisco.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

as32is@cisco.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:24 pm

To whom it may concern.

Mr. Wiltord Fredrick Hang <as32is@cisco.com>
Reply-To: ffcabjng@yahoo.com
To:

13 Feb at 04:24

One United Nations Plaza.
DC-1 Suite 2610,.
New York, NY 10017. USA.

To whom it may concern.

I and the President of Interpol, Mr.Meng Hongwei has held an Annual National Central Bureau Conference with the International Monetary Fund; Delegates have been assigned globally to stay ahead of cyber criminals who have indulged in the ongoing fraudulent activities in Africa, Asia, Europe and including the United States of America. Through this modern policing, the Interpol has been mandated to institute a global network to check and arrest fraudulent officials in the above mentioned continent to reduce the level of crime and fraudulent rate in the world.

A file was brought in the conference meeting and names of scam victims were enlisted, however, it was clear that most victims have paid numerous thousands of U.S Dollars and as a result of this some of the victims are homeless while some died as a result of pressure and bankruptcy. You are hereby advised to stop further communication with any official you are currently dealing with otherwise you will be arrested if our monetary network discovers you.

In respect to this issue the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in collaboration with the United Nation Compensation Commission (uncc) have decided to compensate the enlisted victims with the suom of Two Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars(U.S$2,500,000.00USD) each.

Kindly contact me on my email below with your full name and address so that i can cross check and issue you the contact information of the bank recommended for your compensation payment.

Directorate of Information Interpol,
Mr. Wiltord Fredrick Hang,
For: Mr.Kim Jong Yang (President)
Email: ffcabjng@yahoo.com

I await your immediate reply.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Wiltord Fredrick Hang,
For: Mr.Kim Jong Yang (President)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

fc4330@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:27 pm

Re: United Nations Payment Re-validation Notification:-

Mr.Edward Kallon <fc4330@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ffcabjng@yahoo.com

Bcc:

Wed, 27 Oct at 09:24

UN House
Plot 617/618, Central Area District,
Diplomatic Zone,
Abuja FCT, Nigeria.
Date: 26th September,2021.

Re: United Nations Payment Re-validation Notification:-

Dear Sir/Madam,

It has come to the notice of the United Nation Intelligence Monitoring Network (UNIMN) that there are a lot of United Nation approved compensation payment that were unsuccessful and a result of which has been unattended to over the years, this has contributed to the inability of fund beneficiaries to receive their United Nation approved payment from our accredited paying bank in United States of America. During my routine annual check as the report was to be completed before the end of this final quarter of 2021, I discovered that your name was on the list, hence I contacted you.

I should remind you again that a total sum of Five million five hundred and twenty-five United States dollars ($5,525,000.00) only was then approved on your name representing the United Nation compensation payment, to process and have this fund transferred to your nominated account you are required to acknowledge receipt of this payment notification for further re-validation administrative measures. Note that this office has limited time before the end of the United Nation financial year which prompted this exercise. Upon receipt of your mail, I will advise you on further administrative claim details.

I await your immediate reply.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Edward Kallon,
UN Resident and Humanitarian Coordinator,
Nigerian Zonal Office.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: as32is@cisco.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:56 pm

Concerns

Mr.Edward Kallon <fc4330@gmx.de>
Reply-To: <fc4330@gmail.com>

Fri, 4 Feb at 14:23

From United Nation
Payment Re-validation Notification:

To whom it may concern.

Sir/madam

It has come to the notice of the United Nation Intelligence Monitoring Network (UNIMN) that there are a lot of United Nation approved compensation payment that were unsuccessful and a result of which has been unattended to over the years and, in further inquiry this concerns your outstanding payment.

Please respond upon receipt of this email for further instructions.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Edward Kallon.
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.