Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrskatiemcgrath2@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrskatiemcgrath2@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:19 pm

Charity work for humanitarian service

MRS KATIE MCGRATH <mrskatiemcgrath2@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrskatiemcgrath@gmail.com
Bcc:

12 Feb at 18:03

Dear Friend,

My name is Mrs Katie McGrath, i am from Dublin Ireland, I am a sick
widowed suffering from cancer for so many years now.

From all indication my condition is deteriorating and its quite obvious that i might not live long, because the cancer stage is now very severe. as the doctor have said.

My husband Mr Nolan McGrath died some years back and my only daughter died in the London BOMB ATTACK.

I have suffered a lot of pains in this sickness and so much loneliness, in this condition and i will not wish same for anyone that i know, that is why i want to help in charity work for humanitarian service with my money i inherited and make through my career.

My late husband was a very wealthy oil merchant and after his death, i
inherited the sum of $2,750,000 USD (Two Million Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State Dollars) which i have managed all these while before i became sick and diagnose for cancer.

This fund $2,750,000 USD (Two Million Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State Dollars) is deposit with a Finance Company in AMERICA.

I am contacting you with regard to my last wish on charity work for
humanitarian service, i want 30% of the Fund use to open a foundation for Cancer in my name and 30%
for motherless babies less privilege and homeless in EUROPE, AMERICA, ASIA AND MIDDLE EAST and 40% will be for you because of your help and any other process you might undergo in carrying out my wish.

Please i seek your utmost trust to help me accomplish this wish on charity work for humanitarian service, please if you know that you will not do as i have wished as stated above do not reply back to me because i believe in respect and humanity remember GOD is watching us and he will judge everyone according to his/her work. i also want you to remember that every thing on earth is vanity upon vanity, what matters most is how much people we can help while on earth. i need your help on this project.

Reply back if you sincerely wish to assist with this project.

Please let me trust you.

Regards,

Mrs Katie McGrath.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.