Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

henrygoodluck10@yahoo.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

henrygoodluck10@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:18 pm

Re: PAYMENT

Henry Goodluck <henrygoodluck10@yahoo.co.uk>

12 Feb at 16:56

I made some investigations regards on your matter and this is what I discovered. I have come to understand that you did not execute any contract for the Federal Government of Nigeria. You were called by some officials that work in one of the Federal Government ministries here in Nigeria to come and stand as a foreign contract that executed this project for the Nigerian Government, backing your claims up with some authentic and classified documents to stand and defend your claims. There was never any contract that was neither awarded to you by the Nigerian Government nor assigned to you by anybody (Sub-Contractor) as the case may be. These funds are either over invoiced money nor funds floating in one of the accounts here in Nigeria. Now I can understand why you have not received this contract benefit and why you have been spending your hard-earned money without achieving your objectives. Your former counterparts/agents made a mess in your file, thereby making it very difficult to defend this project. Those people, who ever they are, are armatures and with the present state of your contract file, you can never receive this fund.

The Government of Nigeria are paying 1 million dollars through Executive council together with the Contract investigation panel committee in London and it started today and for you to get this payment so you can recover your lost funds

The 1 million dollars is paid to you by Bank of America New York but the funds are in Barclays bank England so when you get clearance from Barclay bank then the payment will be transfer to your bank account directly from Bank of America.

We need to get an affidavit of claim of Right in the high court in London so you information can enter the payment computer system so you can get this payment this week and this affidavit will cost 950dollars and my friend is heading this committee so if you are serious fill this form attached which is barclays bank payment form

Will be waiting,

Henry Goodluck
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: henrygoodluck10@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:37 pm

Re: RE;THANKS

Henry Goodluck <henrygoodluck10@yahoo.co.uk>

Fri, 16 Oct at 17:10

Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting
the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the
cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an
international business man.
Presently I'm in Brazil for investment projects with
my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not
forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in
transferring those funds despite that it failed us
some how.
Now contact my secretary, her contact is:

Name:Sandra Ego
Email sandraego74@yahoo.com

Ask her to send you the total $850.000.00 (Eight
Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars) which I kept
for your compensation for all the past efforts and
attempts to assist me in this matter.
I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and
get in touched with my secretary Sandra Ego
and instruct her where to send the amount to you.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so
that we can share the joy after all the suffering at
that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because
of the investment projects which me and my new partner
are having at hand.
Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to
my secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so
feel free to get in touch with Sandra Ego and he will
send the amount to you without any delay.
With best regards,
Senator Henry Goodluck
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.