Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

wbank116@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

wbank116@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:03 pm

Payment and Transfers

WORLD BANK INTERNATIONAL <wbank116@gmail.com>
Reply-To: robertbasil007@gmail.com
Bcc:

12 Feb at 14:26

INTERNATIONAL FUNDS TRANSFER / AUDIT UNIT
UNITED NATIONS
(World Bank Assisted
Programmed)
Directorate of International Payment and Transfers
UN Plaza, DC2-2060, New York, 10017

Attention:-Sir/Madam,

My Name is Barrister Robert Basil, I'm the vice chairman of the united nations/ international monetary fund investigating unit, we rived into Nigeria on 12th January 2014, Following series of Complaints, by Beneficiaries who are yet to receive their outstanding Contract/Inheritance/lottery Funds, from the central bank and other commercial banks in Nigeria The International monitory fund investigating Unit discovered particularly in your own case that some Corrupt bank/ Government Officials had the intention of diverting your Funds to their own private Accounts abroad.

The Team that carried out the investigation recovered some Payment Files which have since been approved for payment which yours was inclusive, secondly, in the same file of yours, there is a letter here stating that you are dead, so based on this, we are contacting you to verify the true position of your status, and you have only 48hours to reply this mail or we will work with what we saw in your file that you are dead, and i will personally append my signature to push your fund into the Nigerians government treasury account as an unclaimed fund.

Note that the United Nations special payment unit has been authorized us to handle your Payment File and based on our recommendation, your Outstanding fund have been credited in our Paying Bank Escrow Account in your Favor pending your reconfirmation to this office of your true position in this matter.

You are hereby advised to reply this mail immediately to confirm whether or not you actually wrote that Letter forfeiting your Funds otherwise you should indicate your interest in receiving your fund.

(1) Full Name
(2) Residential Address
(3) Telephone Number (Mobile Number if any)
(4) Age and Marital Status
(5) Core Job or Occupation
(6) A valid form of identification.
(7) Your Amount

You are advised to fully co-operate with this Team so that we can serve you better in this Second Quota payment of this year 2014, and we assure you that we must bring to book all these corrupt officials of central bank if we found them guilty.

Waiting
Barrister Robert Basil.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.