Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

joeobihughes@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

joeobihughes@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:26 pm

outstanding payments with an initial 500,000 dollars.

JOE OBI HUGHES <joeobihughes@yahoo.com>

12 Feb at 12:29

Good day sir,

I have been mandated by European union African office to effect all outstanding payments with an initial 500,000 dollars... I have received notification and instructions from your principle .

I am obliged to make the transfer of your funds to you via ATM CARD.
Due to the stringent financial policy and monetary regulation/reform introduced by the Bank for the first quarter of this fiscal year 2020 and the huge costs involved in direct wire transfer of the fund from the apex bank, it becomes expedient that we formulate a more workable means of remitting the fund into any designated account to be nominated by you.

I will apply for the funds to be packed into the electronic banking system and paid by Automated Payment Systems (CHAPS ///ATM for 500,000 united states dollars.

An automated teller machine (ATM) is an electronic banking outlet,which allows customers to complete basic transactions without the aid of a branch representative or teller.

I will make proper arrangements for the ATM Card to be sent to you in the next few days.

Do reconfirm to me.

1.your full names and full address

2.your direct phone number to enable me reach you at all times

RESPECTFULLY,
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: joeobihughes@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:42 pm

PLEASE GO THROUGH THE ATTACHED REFERENCES ..

JOE OBI HUGHES <joeobihughes@yahoo.com>

12 Feb at 12:32

SIR,

I AM CONTACTING YOU WITH REFERENCES OF CLIENTS I HAVE SHIPPED THEIR ATM CARDS TO AND THEY HAVE RECEIVED THEIR ATM CARD AND THEY ARE USING THE ATM CARDS PERFECTLY AND WITHDRAWING CASH FROM THE ATM CARDS.

I AM REQUESTING THAT YOU REVERT BACK TO ME TO ENABLE US SHIP YOUR ATM CARD TO YOUR ADDRESS.

SEND TO ME//RECONFIRM

1.YOUR FULL NAMES
2.YOUR FULL ADDRESS.
3.YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER BECAUSE THE COURIER COMPANY WILL CONTACT YOU WHEN THE ATM CARD ARRIVES YOUR COUNTRY BEFORE PROCEEDING TO YOUR ADDRESS.

PLEASE GO THROUGH THE ATTACHED DOCUMENTS AND REFERENCES ..

.1.THE ATM CARD SHIPPED TO MR AL ANWAR KHAMREAV FROM UZBEKISTAN AND THE DHL COURIER CONFIRMATION AND PROOF OF DELIVERY TO HIS ADDRESS.

2.THE ATM CARD SHIPPED TO MR HOI KYUNG LIM FROM SOUTH KOREA AND THE DHL COURIER CONFIRMATION AND PROOF OF DELIVERY TO HIS ADDRESS.

3..THE ATM CARD SHIPPED TO MR KENWYN KING FROM U.S.A AND THE DHL COURIER CONFIRMATION AND PROOF OF DELIVERY TO HIS ADDRESS.

RESPECTFULLY,

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.