Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

louchris65@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

louchris65@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:29 pm

Get back to me now

Mrs. Elizabeth Albrecht <louchris65@yahoo.com>

11 Feb at 22:06

Hello

If you need a loan with less than 2% interest rate then reply me for proper direction where to get the loan. The company is easy, they are fast and they are reliable.

I did got a loan from them last year which is why am reaching out to those who may need loan at this time.

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Elizabeth Albrecht
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: louchris65@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:42 pm

Get back to me

Mr. Wade Henderson <louchris65@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: wadehenderson76@gmail.com

Fri, 9 Oct at 22:02

Greetings,

Bearing in mind the nature of the content of this email coming from a person without referral, I apologize for any inconvenience. I have a proposal of mutual benefit for which you might be interested. Please reply for more details:

This is Wade Henderson , I established a connection with you through LinkedIn recently. I am an Investment Consultant and economist with Financier Worldwide with bases in China, London, Kuala Lumpur and South Africa. We focuses more on planning, growth and foreign investment for industries, government agencies and private investors.

I am seeking collaborations with good entrepreneurs and business persons that are willing to present profitable and secured investment projects that requires funding in countries with growing economies around, with emphasis on location and environs. I decided to write you and see ifthere are areas we can work together on, or maybe you have channels through which we can inject funds in with hope of profit and business expansion.

We want to work with reputable project/general business facilitators who possesses very sound business ideas for either start-ups or running ventures that may require a financial upgrade. My Principals are interested in investing and partnering a business with an assurance of the security of funds. Though a benchmark with an ROI of 15% perannum over a minimum of 10 years investment is what we are looking at achieving for the moment, but that can be adjusted because what we
really give attention to is the security of the funds.

It became necessary that this funds which are family legacy, which has been placed aside have to be quickly put into a business in a foreign economy. Sectors like the hospitality, oil and gas, agriculture, health,engineering, tourism, real estate, manufacturing, arts, and other resourceful ventures of business are the areas of focus for investment.

It does not mean we wouldn't consider new innovations with good indexes.I will look forward to your response through my below email address before I can give you more details about the source of funds and the
identities of owners.

Regards,
Wade Henderson
Email:wadeh8003@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.