Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bokeloh.bau@t-online.de

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

bokeloh.bau@t-online.de

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:05 pm

Final Word To Your Fund's Release

Mrs. Inga-Britt <bokeloh.bau@t-online.de>
To:
mrs.ingabrittahlenius1794@gmail.com

16 Jan at 22:31

To: Fund Beneficiary,

Stop spending your hard-earned money. on fake people with unstoppable demand/request for money. You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing left. Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr.António Guterres, We are working in collaborations with The US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Federal Government of United State to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of US$5,500,000,00 {Five Million and Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars} approved by both the British government and the UN to deliver your ATM card without any delay. The only fee you will pay to have your ATM card delivered to any of your choice current address is the Delivery and Tag Fee which will cost you only but $485.00 to the UN. you have no other charges except the Delivery and Tag Fee.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerians and British Government Officials who you're dealing with engage your money into international Forex trade market where they are making double profit with your money and as a result of that, they keep on demanding some irrelevant fees from you and if you pay now they will come up with another story and ask you to pay again and again and at the end of the day, no success on your payment release. Their intention is to get you frustrated so that they will have time to trade with your money. Please note, I don't have anything against you but your so-called partners who have been demanding irrelevant fees from you for no just cost. Already, I have to put a stop on such bad transaction with your money by withdrawing the transfer service code number of your fund which is the final word to your fund's release. your {5.5 Million dollars } is available to be released to you if you can quickly get in touch with me shortly after with your current address and valid telephone number, then leave the rest for me I will take care of it and make sure your payment is released.

Quickly reply me on how to send the $485 for urgent delivery of your ATM Card.

Please note that the Delivery and Tag Fee is a must and very important, so take note of that.

Yours

Mrs. Inga-Britt Ahlenius.
United Nations Compensation Commission

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.