Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

atm-visacard.cash@usa.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:28 pm

Attn.

Address:

Its is my great pleasure to send you this short message.I want to inform you that we have an ATM visa card worth of USD$30 MILLIONS united states dollars on your name in the storage room of the United States Foreign Debit Department. It was abandoned by miss vivian Dibe because there was no clearance /clean bill certificate for the ATM Card to be released to them and get delivered to your delivery address.I have tried to reach you on your telephone without any success.

I want to inform you that before your ATM Card will be released for your onward delivery,first you must obtain the Airport clearance /clean bill certificate. Please understand that without these clearance certificates,your ATM Card will still be here in the storage room of the United States Department of the Treasury. Your ATM VISA card which has been failed to deliver to your address stated aboved was under our storage which will be deliver to you within 48 hours soon as i receive your return mail.

N/B: I want to advice that if you are not interested in receiving your ATM Card, you dont have to reply me and pick a fight.The directives and instructions are there. Let me hear from you please.

Thanks and Remain blessed.

REV FATHER JOHN CAPRICE
United States Foreign Debit Department Burkina Faso.

Header:
Return-Path: <atm-visacard.cash@usa.com>
Received: from [41.138.102.162] ([41.138.102.162]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa11.server.lan [10.76.45.12]) (via HTTP);
Thu, 16 Jan 2020
Subject: Attn.

Orig IP: 41.138.102.162 | Orig ISP: Onatel | City: Ouagadougou | Country: Burkina Faso
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:44 pm

Attn.

Address:

Thank you for your wise question ,I tried to call you on your telephone line but all the efforts to reach you was aborted due to the network problem.Once again i want to thank you for your kind question on how to receive your Atm Visa Card.

You advise to come down/travel down to our office United States Foreign Debit Department Burkina Faso to claim this payment which has been issued to Atm visa card on your name. Therefore do inform me your traveling schedule programme to ensure that you are present in our office here in Burkina Faso to claim this Atm.

I need your immediate response.

Thanks and Remain blessed.

REV FATHER JOHN CAPRICE

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:55 pm

Attn.

Address:

Thank you for your response ,I will check with the courier company this morning to ensure that your ATM VISA card is deliver to your home before Monday morning.I will let you know once i comfirm from the courier company. God bless you and Remain blessed.

REV FATHER JOHN CAPRICE

Attn.

Address:

I have tried to reach you on your telephone line but i could not connect you,I want to inform you that i have comfirm from the security company here in Burkina Faso regarding the shipping of your Atm visa card,According to the security company they said that it will cost you Usd$480 for the cost of the shipping which will be deliver to your address within 48 hours.

Meanwhile i want you to transfer the fee through Money Gram with the information stated below.

Receiver: SANOGO D.
City: Ouagadougou
Amount:$480

Email me the Money Gram transfer slip to this email account only.I want to make sure that you receive your visa card by Monday morning by the Special Grace of God. God bless you . Attached is the scan Document of your fund approved by the office of Presidency.Please make sure that all the legal document is keep under your possession.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:07 pm

Attn.

Address:

Thank you for the information given to me,Please i want you to look for a Money Gram or Western Union office in and send the $480. I think bank transfer will take some process and delaying.

Meanwhile i want you to transfer the fee through Money Gram or Western Union with the information stated below.

Receiver: SANOGO D.
City: Ouagadougou
Amount:$480

Email me transfer slip to this email account only.I want to make sure that you receive your visa card by Monday morning by the Special Grace of God. God bless you .

REV FATHER JOHN CAPRICE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:39 pm

Attn

Address:

Thank you below is the bank account details as you requested.God bless you.

Bank detail:

Name of account: D. SERVICES
Bank account number: 551 1175XXXX
Domiciliation: B. C .B (Banque Commerciale du Burkina)
Avenue du Dr Kwame N krumah Ouagadougou, BURKINA FASO
Swift code: BNCFBFBF
Rib: 36
Bank Code: BF056

Email me transfer slip to this email account only.I want to make sure that you receive your visa card by Monday morning by the Special Grace of God. God bless you .

REV FATHER JOHN CAPRICE

Attn.

Address:

How are you doing ,Please why are you silent to me? i am waiting to receive the bank transfer in order to send your visa card to you,Please keep me update.

REV FATHER JOHN CAPRICE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:37 pm

Attn.

Address:

God bless you as i wait to receive the Transfer Slip.

Bank detail:

Name of account: D. SERVICES
Bank account number: 551 1175 XXXX
Domiciliation: B. C .B (Banque Commerciale du Burkina) Avenue du Dr Kwame N krumah Ouagadougou, BURKINA FASO Swift code: BNCFBFBF
Rib: 36
Bank Code: BF056

Email me transfer slip to this email account only.

REV FATHER JOHN CAPRICE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:19 pm

Attn.

Address:

Thank you ,I want you to use the $480 and Buy ITUNE CARD Or GOOGLE PLAY STORE and email it. I will redeem the card to avoid any futher delaying.

REV FATHER JOHN CAPRICE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.