Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

michaeleblanc79@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

michaeleblanc79@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:19 am

Re:Notification On Your Compensation Fund

Mr. Ryan Hudson Patrick <michaeleblanc79@gmail.com>
Bcc:

16 Jan at 00:32

--
Dear Esteemed Customer

I am Ryan Hudson Patrick, this is to bring to your notice that we are delegate from United Nations to pay 18 Scam Victims US$950,000.00 (Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand Dollars) to each. Your name has been listed and approved for this payment as one of the Scammed Victims to be paid above amount via Telegraphic Wire Transfer OR ATM Master Card. You are being legally contacted regarding the release of your Scam Victims Compensation Fund. After a detailed review of your file, the World Bank Group has mandated that your fund should be released immediately after the meeting between United Nations & World Bank last week regarding this compensation fund and your fund has been approved in your favor via my desk.

We have tried to contact you severally without a response from you until yesterday a lady named Grace Wilfred who declared that she is your next-of-kin came into our office with a backup letter and documents, claiming you sent her to have your funds transferred into her account. We are writing to confirm if you know this lady and if you have given her instruction so we will not pay your funds into the wrong account. We wish to inform you that your payment will be release as soon as you respond to this letter.

Please re-confirm to me the following:

(1) Your Full Name
(2) Mobile Number
(3) Company Name, Home Address
(4) Profession, Age and Marital status
(5) Payment options. ATM CARD/Bank transfer

Thanks for Your Cooperation
Mr. Ryan Hudson Patrick
Email: ryanhudsonpatrick@outlook.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.