Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

williamdavid7070@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

williamdavid7070@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:41 am

we are waiting for you here thank you

Mr.Chandler David <williamdavid7070@gmail.com>
Bcc:

14 Jan at 01:43

Dear

It has come to our notice after a Meeting of the Federal Finance Committee on Debts and Reconciliation,that a certain agent that was appointed by you to come and make a claim in the ongoing payment Scheme approved by the House Of Commons in compensation to victims of scams.
A certain man came forward to represent you to receive the monetary compensation of Three Million,One Hundred Thousand dollars only.Below
is his details;
Scot Green of 12354 N HUMPHREY S BOISE, ID 83714 IDAHO USA, Bank of America 9780 W Fair view Ave Boise, ID 83704 Routing No: 125000574 Swift Code: BOFAUS3N Wire Routing No. 026009593 A/C No: 001254157756 Beneficiary: Scot Green
Yes he said that you have passed away and that he is the next of kin
to your entitlements.
If you are not dead,kindly reconfirm back to me immediately as we are
on the verge of issuing out payments to people involved.Reply here: chandler.david91@yahoo.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: williamdavid7070@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 28, 2020 9:45 pm

we are still waiting for you Dear customer

Mr.Chandler David <williamdavid7070@gmail.com>
Reply-To: olag.shanko@zohomail.com
Bcc:

Thu, 28 May at 01:51

Dear Friend.

I know how you may feel since we don't really know each in person. I am Shanko Olag i work in a Bank in Ukraine. I have a business i feel we can benefit about our customer who has a huge deposit in our Bank.

The Funds in question belong to our late customer who happen to died due to Corona Virus issues. As i write to you our Bank is looking for his beneficiary to release his Funds to but can not find anyone related to him. This is where i need you as to to stand as the beneficiary of the Fund, I will need you to send the details below to enable me submit an application of claim to our Bank to release the Funds to you.

Full name
Contact address
Cell phone number
Occupation
Copy of your ID.

As soon as the details is received i will proceed and update you.

Thanks
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.