Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

s-e-winkler@t-online.de

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

s-e-winkler@t-online.de

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:09 pm

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY TRUSTING THOSE IMPOSTORS.

Jean <s-e-winkler@t-online.de>
To:

23 Dec at 01:03

Congratulation Beneficiary

Your name has been approved for UN / European Union One Million dollars Compensation
award , this is the second time of sending you message , Note, The FBI Director Christopher Asher Wray /United Nation including the European Union have agreed and signed for your
immediate compensation of million dollars via your Bank account or via AN ATM
CREDIT Card, With the help of Euro Clear Barclays Bond release order. so
rejoice your compensation is more than 100 % Guarantee.
we still have other mode of payment as below.

1) You can receive your fund through our paying bank by Online banking
transfer to enable you to access your account and transfer your fund
into any designated bank account of your choice by yourself.

2) You can receive your fund through Certify Bank Draft issue in your
name to your mailing address.

3) Via An ATM Credit Card. your card will be upgraded to a maximum of 20,000
dollars per day.

Also reconfirm the following information to us for final ratification
exercise of your payment:

{Your Full Name
{Your Contact Address
{Your Direct telephone. Fax Number ( if any)
{Your AGE and what you do for a living
{How Many Months Or Years in which You Have Been Expecting your Payment
{The Place you sent Money Last
{The Last Amount of Money You sent indicating What Month and Year.

Finally, The only amount you will be required to pay is 105 dollar only for the ATM CARD Activation fee to enable you make a withdraw immediately you received your ATM CARD, Remember, once you receive the card , kindly rush down to any ATM Machine around you and make a change of pin to your own secret pin number. kindly contact James immediately.

Name: James Baxter.
Phone: (+1650-443-77931 )
Email: jameguta@onet.eu

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Jean-Claude Juncker
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: s-e-winkler@t-online.de

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:14 pm

Hello Beneficiary, I am wondering why you keep on ignoring this good news since 2019 to 2020

Jeans <o.winkler@t-online.de>
Reply-To: "baxter.bomn@onet.pl" <baxter.bomn@onet.pl>
To:

17 Feb at 22:06

Hello Beneficiary, I am wondering why you keep on ignoring this good news since 2019 to 2020. this is the second time i am sending this message regarding your scam victims one million dollars compensation payment for being involve in scam activities . Kindly get back to me immediately i have an important message for you concerning your Compensation inheritance payment which is about to be diverted by Mr. Anthony Pena We have received several emails from him about the auto car accident you had two weeks ago.however he made us to understand that you are in hospital but have no hope of your recovery. He stated that he is your brother and a business associates. the next of kin whom you have officially authorized to inherit all your properties. he is contacting this office based on your contract /Inheritance payment fund which is about to be paid to you. He requested that the payment should now be transferred into his own personal account.

We request for your urgent response to our email for us to really know if you sent him to claim this payment, if we did not hear from you in next 7 banking days ,we shall commence and effect the transfer to Mr. Mr. Anthony Pena Bank Account as he claim that you are dead, we demand you response quickly to
or Contact Edward Brown or Dr James Baxter for immediate release At edbrowned111@gmail.com .

Dr James Baxter
European Union Payment
Compensation Center.
Message or Phone : +1-646-494-0198
Email: baxter.bomn@onet.pl

Sincerely

Jean-Claude Juncker
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.