Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

phillipokorieoffice@yahoo.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:35 pm

Recovery scam:

Attn.
I am contacting you on a personal ground over your pending contract here.

With my position at the audit department of Federal Ministry of Finance, I can help you release your fund through our offshore bank of settlement. But first, you should know that there are a lot of irregularities on your payment file which has made it impossible for you to receive this fund.

To be candid with you, there is no enough evidence to proof the legitimacy of your claim and with all due respect, you do not have a legitimate claim. However, we shall work with you to approved and release this fund with an understanding that you will compensate us handsomely at the consummation of this claim.

If you agree with this submission, get back to us and we shall proceed. We have other three top directors of the CBN, Finance Department, DMO to partner with us for this deal. It would be dangerous for you to receive this fund directly from here henceforth we shall perfect this arrangement with any of the FGN accredited oversea bank of settlement.

Expecting your response and PLEASE you must keep this 100% confidential.

Best regards,

Mr. Phillip Okorie

Header:
Return-Path: <phillipokorieoffice@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic312.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019
Reply-To: Phillip Okorie <phillipokorieoffice@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Kindly treat as URGENT
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:17 am

Attn.

This is to acknowledge receipt of your response to my penultimate message regarding your claim settlement. I am glad you deem it appropriate to seek for our help toward your claim finalization. I believe with all sincerity that we SHALL achieve this victory as long as we are duly committed and always on the same PAGE. All your past fruitless attempts to receive this fund are well noted but you should completely desist from believing that this claim would be release to you without involvement of these highly placed officials.

Like I said on my proposal, I have these top officials that will assist us approved and release this fund to you. With your response now, I will contact them and have a meeting with them on your willingness to accept their offer at the consummation of your claim. Be rest assure that I will meet with them later today and would get back to you definitely tomorrow so that we can proceed.

At this juncture, I would only require your patience and understanding so that we can conclude this task without any delay. I am 100% sure of this claim finalization as long as you are going to compensate us. Definitely, there would be no further documentation on these fund approvals as we shall use our offices to enforce the immediate release of this fund.

We shall update you accordingly with further instruction and the amount to be release to you. Please be rest assure of our total commitment toward this fund actualization. I therefore urge you to give this a trial and you would be convinced beyond measure. Also we shall look into all your submission and would certainly respond to them with all believe that our paramount objective is to make a difference. It is certainly obvious that you had a bitter experience in the past which was highly regrettable but you must take this advantage to ameliorate the misdeed of the past.

Thanks and remain blessed,

Yours truly,

Mr. Phillip Okorie

Attn.

How are you doing today sir? I have concluded my meeting with my other senior colleagues today and we really have to move fast over your claim settlement. With your prompt response to my message, I am sure you will allow us perfect the release of this fund to you. With all honesty, we have absolutely confident working in synergy with you to actualize this mutual business transaction.

Now, we have commenced vigorously with the processes of actualizing this claim in your favor. Since we have these top officials in Finance, DMO and CBN working with us, you are 100% guarantee of smooth actualization of your claim. Very quickly, you should kindly reconfirm your address to us quickly. We needed it for the draft agreement and to apply for your release order documents from the approving Ministries. We are also working assiduously for your Foreign Exchange Allocation from the Finance Ministry and Budget Office which is very paramount toward the actualization of this claim. All these shall be finalize quickly so that by early next week, we shall be expecting the remittance from the affiliate oversea bank. Like we advise, it would dangerous releasing this fund directly from here because of the negative image of some of financial institution here. This has been taken into cognizance to guarantee no hiccup while releasing this fund to you.

Be inform that we are already working on this actualizing of this claim and we are leaving no stone unturned. There are so many irregularities on this claim settlement but with your understanding with us, we shall perfect all these and make sure you benefited from the FGN new payment scheme. But we implore you to try take this seriously so that our efforts wouldn’t be in vain. I know much is expected from us and we cannot afford disappoint you as long as we have all agreed to partner together for our collective interest. We are making all the right moves and discussion with the relevant authorities in making sure that everything is finalize without any further delay.

Finally, please try forward to us your address quickly so that it can be computed accordingly. With the strong assurances from our senior colleagues, we are sure of finalizing your claim early next week.

Best regards,

Phillip Okorie
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:42 pm

Attn.

This is to acknowledge receipt of your email together with address as earlier requested. I have communicated with my other colleagues on your prompt response and your desire to conclude this claim without any further delay. The good thing is that we are 100% ready to execute this deal under a tight arrangement. And we are doing so with all optimistic that you would be magnanimous in victory because without out intervention, you wouldn’t receive any payment.

Be inform that the amount we shall be releasing to you is US$20.5M through FGN accredited Oversea bank of settlement. Our duty now is to put a favorable report to the Minister for State of Finance and Office of the Accountant General of the Federation with a backup evidence to guarantee its final endorsement. Due to the regularities on your payment file, we would only assign an attorney here that will work as your representative. We shall jettison all the various routine government payment system to exonerate you from any wrong doing.

It is therefore imperative for us to look into these FGN Oversea Banks of settlement to know the one suitable to release this fund to you. This would certainly going to take us few working days to conclude. But in all indication, we shall finalize this claim before the end of next week. We have already discussing with the director of telex of the Apex bank for his co-operation and support. Some of these officials are almost at the peak of their working career therefore, they are doing this to help you and also themselves. Some of them have political ambition so this is the only way they can raise funds. .

Considering your all that you have labored in the past, we shall require you to compensate us with 20% of this fund amount to US$4,100,000.00 million If this is acceptable by you, we shall proceed immediately with this fund transfer to your receiving bank account. All the relevant authorities shall be contacted to ensure that this fund is release to you and we must make sure that there wouldn’t be no risk whatsoever because our interest would be highly protected. We shall extend our benevolent gesture by ensuring that we take care of all the necessary requirements here to guarantee this fund release. All we wanted from you is your maximum co-operation until we succeeded in obtaining your Foreign Exchange Allocation which is very consequential for a Confirmation Swift from the Apex bank instructing the Oversea Paying Bank to release unequivocally your inheritance fund. We are hopeful with your understanding to conclude all these within a few working days..

Let us have your consent and assurance for the promised compensation so that a draft agreement shall be prepare and send to you for endorsement. Kindly be fast so that we can proceed with keen interest..

Best regards,
Mr. Phillip Okorie

Attn.

How are you today?

Sequel to our previous communication, you should find attached a copy of the Partnership Agreement and a copy of my ID card. The Agreement is simple and you should kindly endeavor to sign your column and return it back to us quickly. Upon receipt, we would now proceed vigorously for your claim release.

Please note I was given this mandate to negotiate with you on their behalf due to the position they occupied here. But be rest assure that all hands MUST be on desk to ensure a smooth finalization of your claim.

Best regards,
Mr. Phillip Okorie
Phone: 234-81-86844219

Phone: +2348186844219
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:29 am

Dear

I got your email and you can do it the way you can so that we can move forward. Send the electronic signature by email.

Best regards,

Phillip
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:39 pm

Attn.

This is to acknowledge receipt of your email message and be rest assure that we have commence the process of your fund release through our working synergy with some of these top government officials. We shall expedite action accordingly so as to conclude this transaction early next week.

We shall be keeping you posted with update report accordingly.

Best regards,

Phillip
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:30 pm

Attn.

May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the festive season brings. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

From

Phillip Okorie/Family
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:56 pm

Dear

Thanks for your email response.

We are looking at the possibility of releasing this fund to you without attracting undue interference from any of these financial institutions especially when such fund emanated from Africa. Due to the volume of this fund, adequate measure should be top paramount to ensure a smooth finalization of your claim. We have discussed with the officials of the Apex bank here and they came up with two viable options aim at releasing this fund to you without any hitches.

First is by moving it to a Security Company in Europe Spain to be precise, through a special arrangement with these officials here. Some top government officials uses this method to move funds out of the shore of this country to avoid undue interference from all these financial institutions. .All you need to do is to travel to Europe/Spain to receive this fund. More importantly, such arrangement will leave no trace whatsoever over your claim settlement. Since there are no enough evidence here to affirm your legitimacy of this fund, we have liaise with all these top officials to assist us finalize this claim with a promise of compensating them at the consummation of your claim.

The second option is through Online Banking System by one of the accredited FGN offshore bank in Asia. Under this arrangement, you are NOT require to travel to Asia to receive this fund. The bank will create an ONLINE ACCOUNT which you will use to transfer your funds by using your computer. I know you are very familiar with Internet Banking System. But you would only require to open an Online Account with the Bank so that you can have their Online Wire facilities to make your wire transfer to anywhere across the globe. Please you should kindly get back to us so that we can proceed. But the Security Fund delivery would be more effective because you wouldn't be subjected to any form of scrutiny.

Let us have your consent so that we can work toward it by obtaining all the approval order documents to buttress your claim.

Best regards,

Phillip
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:58 pm

Dear

I got your response and we shall work toward releasing your fund through the Online Banking arrangement. We hope to conclude on this quickly and furnish you with the paying bank details. However, you are only require to open an online account with the bank to have their online wire transfer facilities to enable you make wire transfer from your account. This is the only requirement for you to get access to the fund. But we shall try get all the necessary details to proceed.

Best regards,

Phillip
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:40 pm

Dear

Compliment of the season and happy new year.

We resume work fully today after the holidays and we hope to conclude on your payment early this week. We have communicated to the relevant authorities to expedite action toward your claim settlement. Therefore, we are expected to get all the necessary information of the paying bank for the release of your fund through Online Banking system.

We would update you accordingly

Best regards,

Phillip
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:21 pm

Dear

How are you doing today sir?

I must confess that it has really been a great battle trying to secure and approve the release of your fund. For the past few days, we had been working closely with all these top officials in making sure that priority attention is given to your file. We put into consideration all your past bitter experiment in finalizing this claim. Therefore, we cannot afford to lose this opportunity to correct the misdeed of the past.

Therefore, I urge you to try follow up this claim settlement having labored so hard to get to this point. We actually cannot do all these alone without the involvement of all these top government officials. After our final meeting with them and they have granted your Foreign Exchange Allocation and an immediate release of your fund. A Swift Payment Advise had being communicated to the FGN Offshore Correspondence Bank of Settlement {Mandiri Bank of Indonesia). Your Payment Approved Classification Codes are stated below

APPROVED CLASSIFICATION CODE: CBN/COT/102/5-50060021100000
TRANSFER CODE: KTT/OFX/PMNT/CBN-DMO/2020!
COT CODE: CBN/COT/102/20!
IMF CODE: CBN/IMF19/USD/20.5M!
REMITTANCE REFERENCE NUMBER: KTT/NNPC/NG/CBNXXX/FGN20
CAC TAX CODE: FIRS/210-548/USD/20.5M

You should therefore as a matter of urgent contact the Mandiri Bank of Indonesia for the immediate release of the aforementioned sum to you through their Online Banking System. It is crystal clear that some forces are trying to undermine these efforts to actualize your claim but we are very committed toward ensuring a speedy completion of your claim.. You MUST not allow this to happen again because your payment has been legally approved for immediate release.

Use the below information to contact the Mandiri Bank of Indonesia for the release of your approved US$20.5M

Contact Person: Onny Wijaya
Foreign Remittance Department
Bank Mandiri.
Jakarta Barat, Indonesia
Email: mandibnk@asia.com
Email: info@bmandiriid.com
Telephone: +62 857 8091 6311

Kindly send them an email on any of the above email addresses and inform them of your approved contract payment with them for release. Do update me after contacting them accordingly and please follow up with your payment procedures.

Yours truly,

Mr. Phillip Okorie

Phone:
+6285780916311
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Indonesia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* DCS
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.