Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fm-world@redactivemedia.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fm-world@redactivemedia.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:25 pm

PROFITABLE DEAL RECOMMEND wants you to see this: Home

PROFITABLE DEAL RECOMMEND <fm-world@redactivemedia.co.uk>
Return-Path: FM-World@redactivemedia.co.uk
To:

6 Dec at 05:22

Email the article to a colleague

PROFITABLE DEAL RECOMMEND saw this page and wants to you take a look.

Their message:
Hello,
I am Martin Peter, Operational Risk Control Manager and member of the UBS group executive board. I am looking for an international business partner to work with me in a financial transaction with good benefit. During the recent auditing of bank accounts and services of our bank, I discovered non-resident bank account which haven't been operated for a long time. This account belongs to a late business mogul who was involved in a Plane crash on 7th June 2012 resulting to his death and his family members.

Until now, nobody knows about his bank account with UBS Investment Bank. This said account holds 22,300,000 GBP (Twenty two million, three hundred thousand GBP Sterling only) and I would like you to indicate your interest to stand as the "Foreign Beneficiary". Also, I will count on your sense of secrecy and confidentiality, in order to avoid risky exposure, considering the sensitivity and magnitude of this project.

contact me if interested for more information via (pw44431@gmail.com). See below link on your knowledge about late Mr. Ron Bramlage...

...( http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2012/jun/0 ... ling-loss/ )

Thanks and best regards,
Contact email: pw44431@gmail.com
Contact person: Mr. Martin, Operational Risk Control Manager,
UBS Investment Bank, London.

P.S. I'm anxiously waiting forward to your urgent response.

Page:
Home
http://www.facilitatemagazine.com/
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.