Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hiringmanager.adm@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers.

hiringmanager.adm@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:20 am

Re: MB119-4615945

FBI <hiringmanager.adm@gmail.com>
Reply-To: CHRISWRAY.EXECUTIVEDIRECTORFBI@outlook.com
Bcc:

5 Dec at 11:45

Federal Bureau of Investigation Headquarters, 935 Pennsylvania Avenue NW in WA, D.C., USA.

Re: $205M

I am pleased to inform that you can pick your funds directly at my office or it can be deliver to you at your home. The decision was taken last night during the emergency meeting with IMF chief, the United Nations Secretary General, António Guterres and the first lady, Melania Trump representative of President Donald Trump. You will need to come forward with the Homeland Security Non Resident Permit to receive your funds. You will receive the $205 Million at no cost as soon as you present the Homeland Security Non Resident Permit issued to you. On the spot transfer of funds to your account will be initiated OR you can pick the prepaid debit card package of $205 Million approved in your name.

Note: The package you will receive contains prepaid $205 Million ATM debit Card with the required security document which was made in your name as the sole owner and it also include the security pin you will use with the ATM debit card.

As the FBI most senior officer i will say the truth always and this is the reason I am entrusted with the release of the funds now. Submit the followings for confirmation in order to receive your funds. Your name, your physical address, mobile/cell #, your driving license or Intl passport.

I attached my official identity.

Call or SMS: 202.602.5267

Best wishes,
CHRISTOPHER A. WRAY
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
"Cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.