Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hiringmanager.adm@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info.sgt18@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:24 am

[No Subject]
People
Marc Andav <info.sgt18@gmail.com> 31 Aug at 11:36 PM
Reply-To: info.sgt14@gmail.com
To
Message body
Hello,
My name is Marc Andav, a Swedish forensic analyst working with Central Bank. I am married with two
children. I intend to resign from service due to various unethical financial transaction here.

The CBN computer reflects an amount of US$ 200.5 Million in your name as a beneficiary. This is an over-due amount kept on hold in the vaults of CBN by some vested interests. I offer my services to get this amount
transferred to your account. To get the $200.5 Million, we need to act smart and i must ensure i get it done securely before they move it out and you will lose it if we don't act now.

You have to abide by these conditions:
1- You have to send US$ 2000.00 to buy a Special Computer Diskette.
This diskette is of the same used by the CBN and is available from a private vendors. I am usually on the night shift. I will replace it with the Original Diskette and get the data copied on this Diskette to transfer your fund.
After the transfer of fund, I will bring this to you in your country and destroy it in your presence.
No risk is involved.

2- You have to arrange the travel of my wife and two children to your country and have to look after them as long as I conclude this transaction and come to join them.

3- You have to pay me 15% of the total fund on its realization.

Please keep this strictly confidential and get back to me asp. Time is
Not on our side.

As a foreigner working here, i must act swiftly.

Marc Andav
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

info.skr13@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:34 pm

Hidden fact.
People
BOA <info.skr13@gmail.com> Today at 11:01
Reply-To: info.sgt14@gmail.com
To
@
Message body
Hello,

My name is Robert Anderson, a data computer analyst working with Bank of America. I am married with two children. I intend to resign from service due to various unethical financial transaction here.

The BOA computer reflects an amount of $10.5 Million in your name as a beneficiary. This is an over-due amount kept on hold in the vaults of BOA by some vested interests. I offer my services to get this amount transferred to your account. If you want me to transfer the $10.5 Million to you, you need to act now and i will ensure i get it done securely and secretly before they move the money out as unclaimed fund.

You have to abide by these conditions to receive the $10.5 Million :
1- You have to send $ 500 to buy a Special Computer Diskette from the licensed BOA vendor.
This diskette is of the same used by the BOA . I am usually on the night shift. I will replace it with the Original Diskette and get the data copied on this Diskette to transfer your fund.

No risk is involved.

2- You will agree to give me 10% out of the fund as soon as i move it to you.

If you are ready to receive the fund, you should provide the below information to me now and i can process the fund out into the disk and the fund will be delivered to you under 20 minutes.

Your full name.
Address.
Mobile number.
Country.
Age.

Keep this strictly confidential if you want to receive the fund.

You can send text but dont call because we must ensure total privacy to move the money to you:

+19546138209

Best regards,

Robert

Phone:
+19546138209
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Hollywood, FL
Original network provider* At&t Corp.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

hiringmanager.adm@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:20 am

Re: MB119-4615945

FBI <hiringmanager.adm@gmail.com>
Reply-To: CHRISWRAY.EXECUTIVEDIRECTORFBI@outlook.com
Bcc:

5 Dec at 11:45

Federal Bureau of Investigation Headquarters, 935 Pennsylvania Avenue NW in WA, D.C., USA.

Re: $205M

I am pleased to inform that you can pick your funds directly at my office or it can be deliver to you at your home. The decision was taken last night during the emergency meeting with IMF chief, the United Nations Secretary General, António Guterres and the first lady, Melania Trump representative of President Donald Trump. You will need to come forward with the Homeland Security Non Resident Permit to receive your funds. You will receive the $205 Million at no cost as soon as you present the Homeland Security Non Resident Permit issued to you. On the spot transfer of funds to your account will be initiated OR you can pick the prepaid debit card package of $205 Million approved in your name.

Note: The package you will receive contains prepaid $205 Million ATM debit Card with the required security document which was made in your name as the sole owner and it also include the security pin you will use with the ATM debit card.

As the FBI most senior officer i will say the truth always and this is the reason I am entrusted with the release of the funds now. Submit the followings for confirmation in order to receive your funds. Your name, your physical address, mobile/cell #, your driving license or Intl passport.

I attached my official identity.

Call or SMS: 202.602.5267

Best wishes,
CHRISTOPHER A. WRAY
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION

Phone: +12026025267
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location Westchester, DC
Original network provider* Omnipoint Communications Cap Operations, Llc
Wayne

Re: hiringmanager.adm@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:30 pm

Re: Confidentiality

MELANIA TRUMP <hiringmanager.adm@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ladymelaniatrump.presidency@outlook.com
Bcc:

Sat, 14 Mar at 12:20

Trump Tower
725 5th Ave, New York, NY 10022

Re: $205M.

I am writing you in confidence regarding your $205 million funds approved by the United Nations Secretary General, Antonio Guterres. Antonio Guterres was our guest at the White House after the United Nations Extraordinary General Meeting that took place in Manhattan. From the information available to me you have virtually paid all the required fees but the funds are not release to you. But the truth of the matter is the funds can be release to you immediately now through my husband's veto power. As the USA president he was granted authority to release the funds worldwide. As the First Lady of the USA I have the access code to release the funds to your bank and deliver the approved ATM debit card of $205 million to your residence. You can withdraw $80000 per day using the ATM debit card worldwide. The access code to move the funds to you is available to me now. But to complete the release of the $205 million to you you need to pay $500 for the presidential fund clearance docket. Without the presidential fund clearance docket the funds will be seized and held by CIA, FBI and DEA. In view of this. Send $500 according to my instructions today and I will use the access code to release and deliver $205 million to you now. I attached my identity for authentication.

God bless America.
Yours faithfully,
Melania Trump
Trump Tower
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:16 pm

Covid-19 {Coronavirus Relief}

Bcc:

Thu, 9 Apr at 16:29

Federal Bureau of Investigation Headquarters, 935 Pennsylvania Avenue NW in WA, D.C., USA.

I received instructions after the conclusion of the exclusive & extra ordinary meeting convened by the United Nations Secretary General on Monday,6th April 2020 due to the Coronavirus Pandemic worldwide. Decision was taken regarding your funds from the United Nations Secretary General, Due to problems created by Coronavirus; You are giving 6 hours deadline to apply and receive your approved $205 Million funds in your location. The FBI/UN Officials are now available in your location to release funds to you now immediately the Non resident slip is issued in your name. The actual fee is $550 but it was reduced to $100 due to the pandemic coronavirus to ensure you received the $205 Million ATM Debit card package today.The $205 Million ATM debit card issued in your favor will be canceled and forfeited if the required fee of $100 is not received after 6 hours. You will be able to withdraw $80,000 per day from any cash point or withdrawals machine with the visa /master logo on it, your protected pin will be in the ATM debit card package fully secured and to be deliver to you today. Avoid the loss of the funds today and send the $100 now.

Note: The package you will receive contains prepaid $205 Million ATM debit Card with the required security document which was made in your name as the sole owner and it also include the security pin you will use with the ATM debit card.
PLEASE NOTE; PHYSICAL CASH COUNTING VIDEO OF YOUR FUND IS AVAILABLE.
As the FBI most senior officer i will say the truth always, you need to get the non resident issued from the origin of your funds. The sum of $100 is required to issue the slip and funds will be available to you today.
No time left and the fee need to be paid today and the package will be deliver to you today.
PAYMENT PROCEDURE:
A. BY RIA MONEY TRANSFER OR
B. ITUNES CARDS.

Send the $100 to the origin of your fund using RIA MONEY TRANSFER.

I am online waiting for your reply with the $100 payment details so that you will get your fund today.

If you can not send the $100 via RIA money transfer, you should buy $100 iTunes card,ensure its scanned and activated, scratch it and send a clear picture showing the codes and the face value of the cards to me. You can purchase the iTunes card at any mall or stores near you.

Call or SMS: 202.601.5267

Best wishes,
CHRISTOPHER A. WRAY
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 31, 2020 8:41 pm

Re: I am depressed

Bcc:

Sun, 31 May at 14:49

I am deeply depressed after I received information about your death and funeral. But I decided to send this email to confirm if you are really dead and before your death do you authorized Mr. Michael Cain from North Carolina to receive the $205 million funded ATM debit card approved in your favor by the United Nations, USA presidency on the Covid19 pandemic. If you are alive, get back to me now before fund is release to the man named Michael Cain. As the executive director of the FBI and by the authorization of the president, Donald Trump, I will release the $205 million funded ATM debit card to you today. Remember you need to pay the nonresident/activation fee of $100 within 5 hours to receive the funds. You will be able to withdraw $100,000 per day on any cash withdrawals machine with the visa & MasterCard logo worldwide. I will secure the delivery to you without charge but activation of the funded $205 million ATM debit card must be completed in order for you to be able to withdraw funds using the funded card.

Payment procedure: You must pay the activation fee via iTunes cards or Ria money transfer. You can buy iTunes cards at nearby stores or mall near you. Ensure it's scanned and activated at the store. Scratch the silver lining at the back of the card gently to reveal the code. Send a clear picture showing the codes and the face value of the iTunes card with the receipt. I will release your funds to you after the nonresident/activation fee is received.

PLEASE NOTE; PHYSICAL CASH COUNTING VIDEO OF YOUR FUND IS AVAILABLE.
Send the $100 to the origin of your fund using RIA MONEY TRANSFER.

I am online waiting for your reply with the $100 payment details so that you will get your fund today.

If you can not send the $100 via RIA money transfer, you should buy $100 iTunes card,ensure its scanned and activated, scratch it and send a clear picture showing the codes and the face value of the cards to me. You can purchase the iTunes card at any mall or stores near you.

Call or SMS: 202.601.5267

Best regards,
CHRISTOPHER A. WRAY
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:12 pm

Re: Death

FBI <hiringmanager.adm2@gmail.com>
Reply-To: cwray01.fbii@gmail.com
Bcc:

Mon, 19 Oct at 13:53

Re: $205 million!!!

A stop payment order was issued on your $205 million funds because you are declared dead by Mr. VIRGLE LEE, a Native American. If you are alive and want to receive the $205 million funded debit card issued in your favor you should respond within 6 hours before the funds are allocated to your last relative VIRGLE LEE. Please note: You will be able to withdraw $100,000 per day from any ATM machine with the Master/Visa card logo on it. The statutory fee of $100 is required for the removal of the stop payment order on your $205 million funds. Mr. VIRGLE LEE will be allocated the funds if there is no response from you within 6 hours. This is a United Nations/world bank fund approved and supported by President Donald Trump along with Antonio Guterres at the meeting held on 24th September 2020. Payment procedure: Buy $100 iTunes card or $100 steam wallet card at cvs, Publix, Sams, walmarts, or at any store/mall. Ensure the iTunes card is scanned and activated instantly. Scratch it gently. Send a clear picture showing the codes and the face value of the cards with the receipt. You will receive the $205 million funds within 1 hour at your location after the payment is received.

"CONSCIENCE IS NURTURED BY TRUTH". As the FBI Chief, I will ensure you get the funds today.

CALL/TEXT: +1 202.601.5267.

Best regards,
CHRISTOPHER WRAY
FBI EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR

Phone: +12026015267
City or exchange location Westchester, DC
Original network provider* Level 3 Telecom Of D.c., Llc - Dc
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:37 pm

Re: Allocation

Reply-To: chriswray071fb@altmails.com
Bcc:

Wed, 9 Dec at 15:48

Re: $205 million.

YOUR UNCLAIMED/UNCLEARED $205 MILLION FUND WILL BE ALLOCATED ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTION FROM PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP AND APPROVED BY THE SECRETARY GENERAL, ANTONIO GUTERRES WITHIN 6 HOURS. YOU HAVE 6 HOURS TO PAY THE HOMELAND SECURITY FEE OF $100 AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THE FUND IMMEDIATELY.

To receive the fund you should reconfirm your full name, physical address and cell/mobile number and pay the homeland security fee.

Call or text your details for prompt release of the $205 million to the number below : +1 973.520.7337.

My official identity is attached.
Yours faithfully,
CHRISTOPHER WRAY
FBI DIRECTOR

Phone: +19735207337
City or exchange location Madison, NJ
Original network provider* Monmouth Telephone & Telegraph Inc. - Nj
Wayne

cwray01.fbiii@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:36 pm

E-mail to: chriswray071fb@altmails.com

Gets a reply from the above:

You will claim the funds by applying for the homeland security clearance and the $205 million funds will be released to you. I attached my official identity.

Christopher Wray
FBI Director

Header:

Return-Path: <cwray01.fbiii@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020
Subject: Re: Allocation

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cwray01.fbiii@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:57 pm

I received your response.

You will file for your funds by paying the required statutory homeland security clearance fee of $100.

Buy $100 steam wallet card. Ensure it's scanned and activated instantly. Scratch gently. Send clear picture showing the codes and the face value of the card with the receipt to the phone #+1 9735207337.

You will receive the funds after the payment is received.

Regards,
Christopher Wray
FBI Director
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.