Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

maleexian.germany@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

maleexian.germany@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:36 pm

My name is Dr. XIAN MALEE

Dr Xian Malee <maleexian.germany@gmail.com>
To:

22 Nov at 12:09

My name is Dr. XIAN MALEE a citizen of North-Korea and I would like you to guide me through the most viable investment opportunities in your Country. Alternatively, I can invest in your line of business perhaps if it's viable.

I am one of the defectors from the North and I am currently residing as an asylum seeker in Germany.

I have been in this country for sometime after defecting from the North. I was into currency exchange business and a regular traveler to other parts of Asia and Europe. During one those travels, I was able to move out my funds and deposit it in a financial institution.

I want to invest this funds in your country with your assistance and advice because we are being treated as foreigners here as even the German government eroniosly believe we are a security treat. A lot of defectors are now relocating to Australia or the New Zealand, United States, including your country to start a new life.

I want you to send me a complete breakdown of the investment opportunities in your country and also let me know what exactly I need to do to enable you invest the funds for me in your country.

If interested, I will then come over to your country after you receive the funds and work out the investment plan with you. Upon your response with the best available investment opportunity in your country, I will then tell you how much fund is involved.

Best Regards,

Dr Xian Malee
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.